US Economy turns in weakest growth to date.

No sir. The Keystone pipeline was never in the best interests of the country. The environmental consequences were too severe, not to mention the fact that it would NOT have created many jobs at all. You don't need a lot of people to build a pipeline, and you need even fewer to maintain one

Damnit man, quit confusing our resident right wingers with facts. They don't understand them and they don't like them and they hate to be so fucking confused by the facts.

If you keep hitting them over the heads with facts, they (resident right wingers) will quit coming around and there won't be anyone to make fun of and mess with.

Then this place wouldn't be nearly as entertaining.

Oh well, its the usual Rabbi poop-flinging without basis...as usual

Two questions:

How many JOB-BILLS have been passed by the republican led-congress that Obama has vetoed?

Do the idiotic right wingers who deny global warming, EVER realize how our bad weather affects the economic growth?

It is not the job of Congress to create jobs. There job is to pass legislation that enables the private sector to create jobs. The House passed approximately 40 so-called jobs bills, the vast majority of which that were ratholed in the Senate by Harry Reid. It is called a 'pocket veto' since they were not voted on and Obama didn't have to veto them.
The Keystone pipeline would not have cost the taxpayers any money and would create a lot of private sector jobs, but Obama killed that.

You need to catch up with the times. It is now called climate change, and the climate has undergone change every few decades since there was such a thing as climate.

Oh yes...I remember those "Kill Obamacare Jobs Bills"

Reid gave them the attention they deserved

Two questions:

How many JOB-BILLS have been passed by the republican led-congress that Obama has vetoed?

Do the idiotic right wingers who deny global warming, EVER realize how our bad weather affects the economic growth?

It is not the job of Congress to create jobs. There job is to pass legislation that enables the private sector to create jobs. The House passed approximately 40 so-called jobs bills, the vast majority of which that were ratholed in the Senate by Harry Reid. It is called a 'pocket veto' since they were not voted on and Obama didn't have to veto them.
The Keystone pipeline would not have cost the taxpayers any money and would create a lot of private sector jobs, but Obama killed that.

You need to catch up with the times. It is now called climate change, and the climate has undergone change every few decades since there was such a thing as climate.

No sir. The Keystone pipeline was never in the best interests of the country. The environmental consequences were too severe, not to mention the fact that it would NOT have created many jobs at all. You don't need a lot of people to build a pipeline, and you need even fewer to maintain one.
Could you please outline the severe environmental consequences?

Two factors seldom mentioned by right wingers in their frenzy to bash Obama........EVERY "job bill' that the House passed had a Trojan Horse attached to it....mostly to kill or curb the ACA....and that is why they were "shelved" by Reid......

Second, the Keystone pipeline is a catastrophe just waiting to happen; it would have greatly benefitted Canada's investors and a few refineries in the US......Did you ever wonder WHY the pipeline would end in Houston?..................The answer to that is that most of that filthy oil was going to China and India....not to us.

Further, any breach to that pipeline would have polluted acquifers that both quench the water needs of ONE-THIRD of the US population and provide us with most of our wheat and other cereals.....Could you imagine the cost of food AFTER a break in that pipeline?

Gamble away with your own health and welfare....but do not bring innocent others into your madness......

Want to build a "pipeline"????? Build one for WATER from one part of our country to the other.

Two questions:

No sir. The Keystone pipeline was never in the best interests of the country. The environmental consequences were too severe, not to mention the fact that it would NOT have created many jobs at all. You don't need a lot of people to build a pipeline, and you need even fewer to maintain one.

The pipeline was planned to be built right through America's breadbasket, and so any major spills there could have consequences for our food supply. But the most important environmental issue is the potential impacts on our waterways and ground water resources, which are critical in that part of the country. And finally, the tar sands oils are the dirtiest oils on the planet, so any spill would have long-term consequences far above what normal crude would have.

The first quarter of 2009 had -5.4% growth. That is demonstrably much weaker than the growth you are crowing over for 2015's first quarter.

Therefore, it is not the "weakest growth to date".

Your hyperbole is idiotic.

Keep trying, retard!
The first quarter of 2009 was the recession, dildo.
I'm done with you. When you want to quit quibbling to score points and make intelligent comments I'll respond. Until then eat shit.

The recession began in December of 2007.
Dec 2007-June 2009.
I am correct. You are a moron.

As predicted, Rabbi came back and called a poster a name. :dance:
You need to post a graph so I can make fun of you again.
The spin here is dizzying. My point is simple if you have more than 2 functioning brain cells. This is the worst quarter post recession on record. It shouldnt be. But growth has averaged under 3%. That is a record of dismal failure, especially considering the amount of gov't intervention.

Oh boy, the ole' you make fun of me when I post graphs. The truth is, that you attempt to make fun of me, but end up looking like an ignorant fool, always.
99% of the posters on this board know how to read graphs. It's plain to see you just don't have the cognitive ability to read graphs.
I'll never forget when you posted a graph to make a point. Your graph had a wavy line running horizontally and that was it. :confused-84: Your graph had absolutely no qualifiers, data ranges, X and Y axes and no labels! :disbelief: You posted a graph that absolutely said nothing. You completely showed exactly how ignorant you really are.
Being it's clear that you are one of the 47% by being on USMB all day, you have plenty of time to learn how to read a graph. I tried to help you once, I posted a link that was instructional on how to read graphs. Obviously, educating yourself interfered with your obsession of posting multitudes of mundane one-sided, non-objective posts, so you blew it off.
I can't help you, you have to help yourself.

I'm done with you. When you want to quit quibbling to score points and make intelligent comments I'll respond. Until then eat shit.

Dec 2007-June 2009.

The spin here is dizzying. My point is simple if you have more than 2 functioning brain cells. This is the worst quarter post recession on record. It shouldnt be. But growth has averaged under 3%. That is a record of dismal failure, especially considering the amount of gov't intervention.

Oh boy, the ole' you make fun of me when I post graphs. The truth is, that you attempt to make fun of me, but end up looking like an ignorant fool, always.
99% of the posters on this board know how to read graphs. It's plain to see you just don't have the cognitive ability to read graphs.
I'll never forget when you posted a graph to make a point. Your graph had a wavy line running horizontally and that was it. :confused-84: Your graph had absolutely no qualifiers, data ranges, X and Y axes and no labels! :disbelief: You posted a graph that absolutely said nothing. You completely showed exactly how ignorant you really are.
Being it's clear that you are one of the 47% by being on USMB all day, you have plenty of time to learn how to read a graph. I tried to help you once, I posted a link that was instructional on how to read graphs. Obviously, educating yourself interfered with your obsession of posting multitudes of mundane one-sided, non-objective posts, so you blew it off.
Thanks for proving my point. I posted that graph to mock you because you have proven yourself incapable and you run away every single time I challenge you.
But now NYCarb has managed to demonstrate that on the issue of "weakest quarter" I was wrong. Maybe it's one of the three worst. My bad. In the course of that he showed that this is the worst recovery after a recession ever. Obama's policies are total failures.

Dec 2007-June 2009.

I proved his original premise wrong with a graph.

Two questions:

The pipeline was planned to be built right through America's breadbasket, and so any major spills there could have consequences for our food supply. But the most important environmental issue is the potential impacts on our waterways and ground water resources, which are critical in that part of the country. And finally, the tar sands oils are the dirtiest oils on the planet, so any spill would have long-term consequences far above what normal crude would have.
Your concern about spills related to pipelines is not based in reality. Oil pipelines crisscross America today. Spills seldom occur.

What about rail roads? Oil is often shipped by rail, which is more risky than pipelines, yet seldom do spills occur.

One must do a risk benefit analysis, if one wishes to use oil. If you would rather we not use oil, then we can go back to living in caves.

Dec 2007-June 2009.

Yes, I was wrong. You would think 0.2% growth would be the worst quarter results in the midst of a recovery. But no. There was negative growth during this "recovery." Making it in total the worst recovery on record. Thanks, Maobama!

Dec 2007-June 2009.

Thanks for proving my point. I posted that graph to mock you because you have proven yourself incapable and you run away every single time I challenge you.
But now NYCarb has managed to demonstrate that on the issue of "weakest quarter" I was wrong. Maybe it's one of the three worst. My bad. In the course of that he showed that this is the worst recovery after a recession ever. Obama's policies are total failures.

"Thanks for proving my point. I posted that graph to mock you because you have proven yourself incapable and you run away every single time I challenge you." Rabbi

Well, that was a load of shit.
The thread where you posted your great graph was a thread, I had not participated in until I saw your bogus graph. You used your bogus graph to make a point with another poster, it was your "proof". How would you know if I'd even visit that thread considering I don't spend hardly anytime on USMB and only post an average of four times daily. So, in fact you just lied your ass off.
Secondly, I don't run from a fight, that's your M.O. and everybody knows it. You may come back after you have again been proven wrong, just to call other posters names, but that's it. That's your version of winning an argument, insult the person who just thumped your ass and getting the last word in. You done it with me and several other posters. You've been called on it dozens and dozens of times.
I've posted this before and I'll post it again, there are quite a few really good conservative posters on this board. You aren't one of them. I'll never forget the time you posted that you were the smartest poster on USMB and you were serious!!!! That was an insult to hundreds of conservative, liberal and those in-between people who post regularly on USMB.
Now, go away.

Dec 2007-June 2009.

"Thanks for proving my point. I posted that graph to mock you because you have proven yourself incapable and you run away every single time I challenge you." Rabbi

The thread where you posted your great graph was a thread, I had not participated in until I saw your bogus graph. You used your bogus graph to make a point with another poster, it was your "proof". How would you know if I'd even visit that thread considering I don't spend hardly anytime on USMB and only post an average of four times daily. So, in fact you just lied your ass off.
Secondly, I don't run from a fight, that's your M.O. and everybody knows it. You may come back after you have again been proven wrong, just to call other posters names, but that's it. That's your version of winning an argument, insult the person who just thumped your ass and getting the last word in. You done it with me and several other posters. You've been called on it dozens and dozens of times.
I've posted this before and I'll post it again, there are quite a few really good conservative posters on this board. You aren't one of them. I'll never forget the time you posted that you were the smartest poster on USMB and you were serious!!!! That was an insult to hundreds of conservative, liberal and those in-between people who post regularly on USMB.
Now, go away.

The rabbit once posted that he was the smartest poster on USMB????

Now, that is "precious" from a nitwit whose IQ matches his shoe size.

Thanks for the laugh......

Two questions:

Your concern about spills related to pipelines is not based in reality. Oil pipelines crisscross America today. Spills seldom occur.

What about rail roads? Oil is often shipped by rail, which is more risky than pipelines, yet seldom do spills occur.

One must do a risk benefit analysis, if one wishes to use oil. If you would rather we not use oil, then we can go back to living in caves.

I have worked on pipeline spills. You don't know what you are talking about.

Then I am positive that you've personally seen the devastation of an oil spill and that the habitat NEVER seems to fully return to normal even after decades.....

The good news is that Native American tribes on the proposed path of the pipeline have SWORN to never allow this travesty and would keep fighting it in the courts for a lifetime.

Dec 2007-June 2009.

Since you didn't link your claim and then you were proven wrong makes it even funnier that you constantly make claims and then tell people to look it up themselves if they don't believe it.
Dec 2007-June 2009.

Yes, I was wrong. You would think 0.2% growth would be the worst quarter results in the midst of a recovery. But no. There was negative growth during this "recovery." Making it in total the worst recovery on record. Thanks, Maobama!

The worst recovery in history was in the beginning of Reagan's presidency when the recovery that began in July of 1980 only lasted a year and then fell back into the deep Reagan recession.

Dec 2007-June 2009.

Now, go away.
Every time I challenge you to explain a graph you run. Every time. You are a joke.

Dec 2007-June 2009.

Since you didn't link your claim and then you were proven wrong makes it even funnier that you constantly make claims and then tell people to look it up themselves if they don't believe it.

The worst recovery in history was in the beginning of Reagan's presidency when the recovery that began in July of 1980 only lasted a year and then fell back into the deep Reagan recession.
LOL. You clearly dont know what you're talking about. Like that's news.

Then I am positive that you've personally seen the devastation of an oil spill and that the habitat NEVER seems to fully return to normal even after decades.....

The good news is that Native American tribes on the proposed path of the pipeline have SWORN to never allow this travesty and would keep fighting it in the courts for a lifetime.

Indeed I have.

Now, go away.
Every time I challenge you to explain a graph you run. Every time. You are a joke.

Rabbit....just go sit in a corner and practice tying your shoes.

Now, go away.

Rabbit....just go sit in a corner and practice tying your shoes.
You are the biggest fail on this board.

Forum List

Back