US ambassador to Panama resigns because he can 'no longer work for DrumpF' Hey Nikki how's the UN?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
US ambassador to Panama resigns because he can 'no longer work for Trump'

Ambassador to Panama John Feeley, a career diplomat and former Marine Corps helicopter pilot, has resigned, telling the State Department he no longer feels able to serve President Donald Trump.

"As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies. My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign.
US ambassador to Panama resigns, saying he can no longer serve under Trump administration

Gee. Thanks Great Douche, US ambassadors around the world can be proud.
Hey HAHA..Nikki! Waiting to see you at the UN.

• Banned
The Great Douche is trying hard to set off terror attacks on us to change the Mueller subject.
The Great Douche Manbaby is shiting out its face hole.

Clearly is what the turd is doing.

doucheshitbrain.jpg

Last edited:
Good on him for doing the right thing. If you can't do your job, resign.

Ambassador to Panama John Feeley, a career diplomat and former Marine Corps helicopter pilot, has resigned, telling the State Department he no longer feels able to serve President Donald Trump.

"As a junior foreign service officer, I signed an oath to serve faithfully the president and his administration in an apolitical fashion, even when I might not agree with certain policies. My instructors made clear that if I believed I could not do that, I would be honor bound to resign.
US ambassador to Panama resigns, saying he can no longer serve under Trump administration

21b.jpg

United Nations still suck, defund the UN and save 5 billion dollars. Make America Great Again goes on and on and on.

The man was nominated by Obama for the post, so sounds like partisan hackery to me. Quit before your fired.

Forum List

Back