US AG Garland Intends To Prosecute Russian War Criminals From War In Ukraine

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
How about the SOB just do his job here of enforcing US law, protecting USSC Justices, prosecuting criminals, and catching / prosecuting domestic terrorists?!

How about the SOB just do his job here of enforcing US law, protecting USSC Justices, prosecuting criminals, and catching / prosecuting domestic terrorists?!

With the US not having troops in the game (thankfully) and no prisoners captured by US troops in a US operation (non-existent at this time) the world court is the logical place to prosecute, not the US court system. Garland is spouting useless rhetoric.

What an asshole.

Garland is a world class prick.

There goes another 2% support shot to shat....lololol

This clown is a complete moron. He has no jurisdiction in Ukraine.

He should be arresting and prosecuting those who are clearly violating federal laws outside SC Justices homes.

Worst ever..............and with us having to endure Eric Holder, that's saying something.

With the US not having troops in the game (thankfully) and no prisoners captured by US troops in a US operation (non-existent at this time) the world court is the logical place to prosecute, not the US court system. Garland is spouting useless rhetoric.
You've made a terrible mistake of taking tripe publication like Gateway pudit seriously.

Nowhere does Garland suggest that US court system will be used for that. All he said is that they will assist Uraine on matters of justice. I guess he means legal framework development, international court matters etc.

You've made a terrible mistake of taking tripe publication like Gateway pudit seriously.

Nowhere does Garland suggest that US court system will be used for that. All he said is that they will assist Uraine on matters of justice. I guess he means legal framework development, international court matters etc.
Still presumptuous. Still an attempt to avert attention in recent days to lack of action on his job here. I am pretty well a centrist, independent, but it is easy for me to make this observation and interpretation.

Not in his job description.

He is there to enforce Federal laws, and he has refused to do his job. Now he wants to try to grab some headlines on the Ukraine disaster.

He is a pathetic human being.

Forum List

Back