Urine or You're Out

Should people receiving government assistance have to pass a random drug test?

• Yes

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Click on the link, moron.

But, as your intellectual laziness doesn't permit that for you, I'll quote part of the content contained in that link.

It's bolded for those who are morons.

Idiot.

I never had to take a urine test when filling out my FAFSA forms or any of my TA's/ RA's assistance ships.

Lying Asshole.
Students are not employees.

And, if you were a grad student, it was your research ad visor who applied for the grant, not you.

Idiot.

Stop making a mess of this thread and just quote me without scrolling down and calling me an idiot. You are utterly annoying.

Stop your lies. I never said that students were public employees. However, students receive public assistance all the time.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

I never had to take a urine test when filling out my FAFSA forms or any of my TA's/ RA's assistance ships.

Lying Asshole.

And, if you were a grad student, it was your research ad visor who applied for the grant, not you.

Idiot.

Stop making a mess of this thread and just quote me without scrolling down. You are utterly annoying.

Stop your lies. I never said that students were public employees. However, students receive public assistance all the time.

LOL!

Idiot.

And I simply cannot agree with those who think there should be no rules or requirements or expectations of those receiving government checks. I think that would do little more than encourage irresponsibility and would discourage initiative. And it is not fair to those who have their wages confiscated and transferred to others.

I agree, but I disagree with your premise that only low income earners are guilty of this.

Adapted from an e-mail I received today:

TO PEE or NOT TO PEE

I think this should be a "law of the land". Guess it's probably not 'politically correct' and would be insensitive and probably fall into some definitions of racial discrimination. But let's give it a whirl anyway:

TO PEE OR NOT TO PEE.

I have a job.

I work and they pay me for the work I do.

I pay my taxes & the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test
(with which I have no problem). I don't have a problem that a urine test is also required when I apply for work comp or disability.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question:

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I don't really have a problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT--doing drugs while I work.

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

P.S. Just a thought, all politicians should have to pass a urine test too!

Thank you for urinalysis.

Think of all the government workers we can hire to test your pee.

The ones you need to worry about are those caught trying to smuggle it out of the "center of pee control".

Idiot.

Stop making a mess of this thread and just quote me without scrolling down. You are utterly annoying.

LOL!

Idiot.

This is a troll, not me. However, the people who called me a troll will not recognize this most obvious fact.

It is most amusing and disturbing at the same time.

LOL!

Idiot.

This is a troll, not me. However, the people who called me a troll will not recognize this most obvious fact.

Obviously, you call those who demonstrate that your off-topic idiocy is exactly that, you call them a troll.

Idiot.

LOL!

Idiot.

Obviously, you call those who demonstrate that your off-topic idiocy is exactly that, you call them a troll.

Idiot.

Off topic is posting distracting posts with much white space and no substance.

You are a troll. You are a distraction with no substance.

Idiot.

Off topic is posting distracting postswith much white space and no substance.

Sorry, I ran out of tissues for those who cry about shit of their own making.

Smoke a bowl - it will help your butt-hurt.

Idiot.

More trollish behavior from you. Please post something of substance, which includes ink and has some validity.

It is most ironic that I get lambasted a troll by people who take up useless space and cannot support their arguments. I have actually stimulated conversation. However, trolls like to silence me with aberrant behavior.

Last edited:

More trollish behavior from you.
Drama-Queen1.jpg

The bottom line is that MY money should NOT be used to support a drug or alcohol or for that matter a smoking habit.

welfare recipients want to do that shit....they can damn well get a fucking job and pay for it themselves Then it would be no ones business what they do with the money they earn.

What about junk food? Could they buy junk food? Or condoms? If you're Catholic I'm sure you'd hate that. Also, what about foreign oil? Or any foreign good? I mean really, at what point would you draw the line and allow them to actually decide for themselves?

Also, how does that fit into "limited government" ?

Look, I agree that I don't think someone on government assistance should be using it to buy junk food or cigarettes, but, logically, I know that even if they do, it's still benefiting the economy, and that's what we want! We don't want a ton of people in this country with ZERO purchasing power. That's not good regardless of whether they are drug free or not.

Spoken like a true pelosi follower. Benefiting the economy? Is that really the goal to put as many people on the dole so that the government can up the economy? :cuckoo: You would have people dependent on the government rather then themselves? Sorry that is positive reinforcement of very bad behavior. Trust me i understand the dynamic of what you are talking about .... but it is not the solution to the problem. It is the preparation of the problem.

There are many threads about limiting what food welfare recipients can buy. I am all for taking any and all junk off the table on.

I am for totaly limiting what it is they can and cant purchase. After all it is a voluntary program that you apply for. It is up to the individual to ask for the assistance. If you dont want what is offered...they are more then welcome to walk away from the assistance. It has nothing to do with limiting what they can decide for themselves...they are more then welcome to work..earn money and buy what ever it is they want.

Again... you want Free money.... drug test for it.

The bottom line is that MY money should NOT be used to support a drug or alcohol or for that matter a smoking habit.

I agree with you. However, I disagree with the idea that only poor people who receive public assistance are the culprits.

Besides...think of all of the jobs it would create testing all of these people on a monthly basis.

This is wrong. More government diverts productive resources towards non-productive means. The whole idea that the government should create jobs is ridiculous, especially when it comes to the War on Drugs.

For example, we have the highest incarceration rate of non-violent criminals and the highest incarceration rate, overall. Certainly, this creates jobs, but it eats up productive resources. We have better things to spend our money on than imprisoning people and drug testing them. However, statists like to champion the opposite.

do i say "only poor people are culprits"? No, i think not.

So jobs are not a good thing now? Funny that. Welfare is good and jobs are not.

More trollish behavior from you.
Drama-Queen1.jpg

I am not crying at all. In fact, you turned this thread into a trollish thread. I rather get back to talking about the asinine War on Drugs and why some douchebags think that the best way to fight this useless war is to drug test poor people.

You pissed me off, but this is not the first time I have been pissed off. However, I am not crying about it. I find it sad that you twist the truth to serve our own selfish gain of your maladaptive ego, but I am used to this.

I get called a troll for not trolling and then the biggest troll is you and all his supporters. Its been fun, but I am done with you. You are a dishonest asshat.

Government created jobs for a useless War on Drugs that can never be won is welfare.

Your point is?

Last edited:

I am not crying at all. In fact, you turned this thread into a trollish thread. I rather get back to talking about the asinine War on Drugs and why some douchebags think that the best way to fight this useless war is to drug test poor people.

You pissed me off, but this is not the first time I have been pissed off. However, I am not crying about it. I find it sad that you twist the truth to serve our own selfish gain of your maladaptive ego, but I am used to this.

I get called a troll for not trolling and then the biggest troll is you and all his supporters. Its been fun, but I am done with you. You are a dishonest asshat.
Yup, when you go off topic and are shown to be an idiot in making some idiotic point and are wrong, I'm the troll.

That makes perfect sense, to an ...

Idiot.

Cry some more. Or smoke your bowl to help the butt-hurt you obviously have. It might help your lame case of lastworditis, too.

Government created jobs for a useless War on Drugs that can never be won is welfare.

Your point is?

A created job is a better from of welfare then giving a check to someone for sitting on their lazy ass and doing nothing for the money they receive.. At least they are working for the money, showing up 40 hours a week to collect a check..and would have to drug test to get the job.

Your point is?

A created job is a better from of welfare then giving a check to someone for sitting on their lazy ass and doing nothing for the money they receive.. At least they are working for the money, showing up 40 hours a week to collect a check..and would have to drug test to get the job.

A government job is welfare, especially piss testing people. Its a hand-out.

Its a prime example of government diverting productive resources towards insanity. The government also spends $3 million to study coke addicted monkey. However, people like you think that this creates jobs.

Lets create more jobs by testing the piss testers...lol. Is this your idea of economic prosperity?

Last edited:

Your point is?

A government job is welfare, especially piss testing people. Its a hand-out.

Its a prime example of government diverting productive resources towards insanity. The government also spends $3 million to study coke addicted monkey. However, people like you think that this creates jobs.

Lets create more jobs by testing the piss testers...lol. Is this your idea of economic prosperity?

LOL

I am all for totally eliminating all welfare. No welfare recipients...no need to drug test them either. Easy.

LOL

I am all for totally eliminating all welfare. No welfare recipients...no need to drug test them either. Easy.

Then why do you advocate more drug testing as a means to increase employment?

You seem to be in conflict.

Last edited:
LOL

Then why do you advocate more drug testing as a means to increase employment?

You seem to be in conflict.

I advocate drug testing for welfare recipients...

i really don't care if it s a government or private company testing them. No conflict.

Forum List

Back