Urea!!!!! Scientist discover Salt water needs to be desalination before consumption

Thank goodness we have scientists.
Too bad so many are influenced by left-wong politics and money.

I hope the day comes when right wingers will all move to Texas and drink funky water and breathe fowl air.

Wow, that was a totally random hate screed.

Well since they are so anti clean energy and anti epa and anti global warming , I think it deserves them right, don't you?

I hope the day comes when right wingers will all move to Texas and drink funky water and breathe fowl air.

Well since they are so anti clean energy and anti epa and anti global warming , I think it deserves them right, don't you?

"DESERVES THEM RIGHT"???

what country are you from P???

"DESERVES THEM RIGHT"???

My guess is Russia.

It would, if that's what they were, but they're not, so it doesn't.

"DESERVES THEM RIGHT"???

My guess is Russia.
good guess

Forum List

Back