Who and What is Kim Foxx?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx lets Derrion Albert killer off the hook

Who and What is Kim Foxx?

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The family of 16-year-old Derrion Albert wants to know why one of the men convicted in his murder is now free. The 16-year-old Fenger High School honors student was on the way home from school when he was caught in the middle of a gang fight and killed in 2009.

The I-Team has been looking into the Cook County State's Attorney decisions in the wake of the Jussie Smollett case and uncovered that the Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx decided not to pursue a stiff prison sentence for one of the attackers shortly after she took office.

Cook County prosecutors charged four teens involved in the gang melee that led to Albert's death as adults. Three were convicted of murder at trial. One pleaded guilty. All are serving prison sentences.

But one teen - known then as "D.J." - was 14 at the time. Prosecutors say he punched Albert and knocked him down, saying that he signed "his death certificate."

Prosecutors decided to charge him as a juvenile in a special kind of case called an Extended Jurisdiction Juvenile prosecution or EJJ.

That means although "D.J." was convicted as a juvenile - he was also sentenced to 30 years as an adult on the underlying offense of murder. However, that sentence would be stayed and not enforced unless he was convicted of a new felony after being released from juvenile custody. Click here and choose Extended Juvenile Jurisdiction for more on the EJJ process.

In 2015, 14-year-old "D.J." was now 20 year old Dionte Johnson - out of juvenile prison - arrested and charged with felony aggravated fleeing after a Chicago police chase. Court records obtained by the I-Team show prosecutors filed notice that they were "seeking to revoke stay of his adult sentence."

Johnson was convicted of the felony on November 8, 2016, Election Day. The same day that Foxx, who supervised the Albert case convictions, won the state's attorney's race. Soon after, the Albert family says they were called to a meeting at the juvenile court building.

"They call us down there and tell us that the state's attorney decided to not pursue the motion," said Norman Golliday, Derrion's grandfather.

Anjanette Albert said they told them that, "Kim Foxx decided not to go any further with this to just, it's over. She's going to drop it and he's going to get out and there was nothing that we could do."

Cook County prosecutors were no longer seeking to enforce the 30-year sentence. Instead, they'd ask a judge for probation.

"One of the gentlemen said that it was determined that he had been rehabilitated," said Golliday. "My face almost fell off my head. I could not believe that the guy actually said that."

So, Kim Fox in known to make her own rules for blacks and the laws they break and the penalty they are supposed to serve.

Dionte Johnson did not have to serve his 30 year sentence which was the law when he was charged and found guilty of the second felony. Dionte is black. Wonder who made the calls for him this time. Maybe it’s time to check her bank account.

Trump has done lots of things that have never been done before and pissed people off. The common right wing response has always been to laugh and say his office allows him to do that. I'm not defending Kim Fox in any way, but how is that any different than the crazy stuff Trump has done?

Funny, Bullturd, the OP has NOTHING to do about Trump, NOTHING to do with right or left wing, but nice of you to hijack the thread 180° in a single post!

she's an ugly, STUPID, Affirmative Action failure and black RACIST white hater

Trump has done lots of things that have never been done before and pissed people off. The common right wing response has always been to laugh and say his office allows him to do that. I'm not defending Kim Fox in any way, but how is that any different than the crazy stuff Trump has done?

Like what?

Funny, Bullturd, the OP has NOTHING to do about Trump, NOTHING to do with right or left wing, but nice of you to hijack the thread 180° in a single post!
She should be following Hillary's advice and "bring these superpredators to heel (or did she mean "hell")

Last edited by a moderator:

She should be following Hillary's advice and "bring these superpredators to heel (or did she mean "hell")

Funny, , the OP has NOTHING to do about Hillary, NOTHING to do with right or left wing, but nice of you to hijack the thread 180° in a single post!

Funny, , the OP has NOTHING to do about Hillary, NOTHING to do with right or left wing, but nice of you to hijack the thread 180° in a single post!

Hillary cant offer advice on gang activity?

I pointed to Kim Foxx's FAILURE in Chicago and a VERY important political leader's solution (which I agree with).

You tards are extremely sensitive.

My comment was TOTALLY ON TOPIC AND RELEVANT, and you know it.

Kim Foxx is Michelle Obama's human tampon. Jussie Smollet was friends with the Obamaggots for years, so you KNOW they pulled some high-powered strings to get Smollet not criminally charged for his hate crime hoax. Because the Obamassholes have never turned down an opportunity to make whites look bad. That whole mess has the Obama stench all over it.

Forum List

Back