UPDATE – “Taliban Now Has More Black Hawk Helicopters Than 85% Of Countries In The World”: OBAMA 2.0

This is all by design. Clearly.

Americans will be begging them to stay there for decades longer. Pedictably.

Problem. Reaction. Solution...

Agreed.

Biden and the W 911 crowd love the Taliban, always did. W had the chance to side with TNA and help TNA win the afghan civil war by wiping out Taliban, but instead chose to flip off TNA. Logical conclusion - Taliban is run by yet another Zionist people fraud like col Tim osman and Simon Elliot....

The only letup in these tragedy is Cretin Joe did not give them a few NUKES.

Or did him?

Because as things are going on in the disaster that is Afghanistan, you never know what will be next.

Last edited:
True. However do they have pilots to fly them and maintenance crews to keep them flying?

Of course the Chinese and the Russians probably do.

John Bolton's popping off about wanting to move the war across the Afghan border and into Pakistan. Pakistan, btw, is nuclear-armed. Color me shicked. Shocked, I tell ya. Heh heh.

The area is too good of a vantage point over Iran to give up, according to Bolton, who called Washington's perch in Afghanistan a good “insurance policy”.

This via the Washington Post's 'Please Go On' podcast to expand on his proposed “solutions” to the “problem” of Afghan withdrawal.

A 'dramatic change' to 'wake people up' he claims.

Which effectively just means 'stir them up' to solicit approval, if one is a career warmonger...

6129584685f5401f872868c2.JPG

© Reuters / Jonathan Drake

Last edited:
They're all coming out of the wood work.

Eventually all will be revealed. There's no doubt in my mind about that. Likely sooner than later, if we're paying attention.

They're all coming out of the wood work.

Eventually all will be revealed. There's no doubt in my mind about that. Likely sooner than later, if we're paying attention.

What are you talking about? who is coming out of the woodwork ...

True

But the proponents of warfare have always been out there in the open, haven't they?:dunno:

If you turn the lights on, a cockroach will usually crawl back into its hole.

If it's unafraid and strutting all over the place in broad daylight, there's a problem. A big one.

A video has emerged that appears to show Taliban fighters taking a Black Hawk helicopter on a joyride at an Afghan airport — the latest example of how the insurgents are flaunting their newly acquired military gear and rubbing it in America’s face.

WATCH -unmute first

John Bolton's popping off about wanting to move the war across the Afghan border and into Pakistan. Pakistan, btw, is nuclear-armed. Color me shicked. Shocked, I tell ya. Heh heh.

The area is too good of a vantage point over Iran to give up, according to Bolton, who called Washington's perch in Afghanistan a good “insurance policy”.

This via the Washington Post's 'Please Go On' podcast to expand on his proposed “solutions” to the “problem” of Afghan withdrawal.

A 'dramatic change' to 'wake people up' he claims.

Which effectively just means 'stir them up' to solicit approval, if one is a career warmonger...

6129584685f5401f872868c2.JPG

© Reuters / Jonathan Drake

I just turned on FOX News to see what they were saying about that hurricane getting ready to hit New Orleans and they had some CIA guy on there basically echoing what the man with the long mustache was saying.

He was really laying it on thick, too. Betwen home and the so-called journalist interviewing him, they were really selling it.

So I'm gonna go ahead and say they're just moving their occupation from Afghanistan to Pakistan just over the Afghanistan border.

Which lends credence to the notion that some of this screwery/incompetence wasn't at all by accident but rather by design.

Last edited:
Will they be able to operate them?
Weve been teaching them how to operate them. As for the Blackhawks, i assume they will just sell them to Iran. There is no way they will be able to keep those flying for very long in Afghanistan. Even Iran will struggle with the maintenance requirements, and when parts break they are going to have a hell of a time trying to find replacement parts, so they will be forced to canabalize those parts from their other Blackhawks, which means the fleet will quickly become nonfunctional.

As a former Navy Airman, i suspect that if they had 100 Blackhawks, only 10-20 will be operational in 2 years, assuming they fly them. If they dont use them it will extend this time estimate, but even grounded aircraft require maintenance. In 5 years there will only be a couple that still function, assuming Afghanistan has an expert mechanic. If not, they are scrwed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back