UPDATE: Roads in Hawaii begin cracking near Kilauea as volcanic eruption imminent

i am still concerned that if the roads keep cracking, some monstorous creature will rise up like we see in many monster movies. maybe even a giant tarantula or killer osterich from hell.

D7B7CA7D-9194-4D96-B331-B05389D53726.jpeg

One of them will blow up it is a question of when and which one ?

Oh $h!t We Are Going to Die! The Yellowstone Super Volcano is About To Blow

Maybe Ca. will sink from a few after shocks rippling in the pacific..... lol
The Yellowstone is most Dangerous one if she blow up shit it will like a catastrophic movie like we all saw.
Pretty scary thing but some people i am pretty sure know when it could happen ?

The End.

If Yellowstone were to truly "blow" it would be a global disaster and the end of the US as we know it.

True.

But then the difference between the two is that Hawaii is a volcanic island.... this kind of eruptions in volcanic islands are expected to happen often.:dunno:

Did you hear a fourth geyser let off there yesterday?

USGS Volcanoes

✔@USGSVolcanoes

#Steamboat #geyser erupts water again in @YellowstoneNPS, May 4 at 11:50 PM local time -- 4th time in 7 weeks. Detected by seismic and discharge at Tantalus Creek. All other monitoring normal -- Yellowstone is a dynamic and spectacular place!

9:54 PM - May 5, 2018

The Yellowstone is most Dangerous one if she blow up shit it will like a catastrophic movie like we all saw.

The End.

If Yellowstone were to truly "blow" it would be a global disaster and the end of the US as we know it.

Living in paradise has it's own set of risks.
I get tornadoes, they get lava...

Coin toss I suppose

Hurricanes here. At least we have more warning.
Did you hear a fourth geyser let off there yesterday?

USGS Volcanoes

✔@USGSVolcanoes

#Steamboat #geyser erupts water again in @YellowstoneNPS, May 4 at 11:50 PM local time -- 4th time in 7 weeks. Detected by seismic and discharge at Tantalus Creek. All other monitoring normal -- Yellowstone is a dynamic and spectacular place!

9:54 PM - May 5, 2018

The End.

Living in paradise has it's own set of risks.
I get tornadoes, they get lava...

Coin toss I suppose

Ever notice how the most liberals states suffer the most from these "acts of God"?

And if the skies rained down fire, they still wouldn't tie together how there is a higher power than them. Guess it sucks to be them since they don't realize it until their death bed and it's to late.

You are not going to get more liberal than this Banana Republic... :banana:
I hear ya, but, disasters do strike just about everywhere. Some more often than others maybe, but it is all subjective.
Nope. They strike far more severely in pagan/gentile nations and now in the most pagan of the states.
God is withdrawing His protection from us AS we withdraw from Him.

I hear ya, but, disasters do strike just about everywhere. Some more often than others maybe, but it is all subjective.

Oh you will get no argument from me on this subject as I was 15 miles north of the gulf and 35 miles NE from landfall of Katrina back in '05'... Shit happens to everyone and everyplace...

Edit:
I was not in Florida the first landfall of Katrina... I was in a little town known as Saucier, Ms. just north of Gulfport by about 15 miles...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back