Update On Riot Control

They said that these rioters are going to Miami. But that is not going to work out that well. The only reason why they rioting and looting in Minneapolis. It is because they don't have the Stand your ground law. And most of the Democrat States doesn't have it. They wants you to runaway as far as you can from those who wants to kill you.
President Trump needs to federalized the Stand your ground law all across the whole entire country to stop George Soros' looters and prevent the citizens from being sitting ducks
But if he does this, there will be peace in the valley.

I am behind the loop but just are hearing about what occur in America right now. WTF is HAPPENING?! Multiple cities experiencing EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting etc.

Can The Donald literally send the US Military into these feral cities to do Zero Tolerance and get things under control? Also I notice ALL the cities the EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting in are ALL 100% Democrat run.

So what is this? COVID-19 not causing the mass panic "They" hoped and so now Plan B attempt mass Race Riots?

Is is the predictable clown world show. Society degenerating before our eyes.

Combination of diversity, Orange Man Bad, the media manipulating their army of low IQ sheeple, throw in some good old communists trying to start their communist revolutions. And of course the weak, pathetic democrats/conservatives who are complicit in it all.

The cop who did not suffocate the black man has close to nothing to do with anything. More people die in bathtub accidents than die in these circumstances every year.

In short, leftism.

^^^^ This:

1590839561744.png

Honk Honk....

1590839615769.png

I am behind the loop but just are hearing about what occur in America right now. WTF is HAPPENING?! Multiple cities experiencing EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting etc.

Can The Donald literally send the US Military into these feral cities to do Zero Tolerance and get things under control? Also I notice ALL the cities the EXTREME chimpouts with mass riots and looting in are ALL 100% Democrat run.

So what is this? COVID-19 not causing the mass panic "They" hoped and so now Plan B attempt mass Race Riots?

Combination of diversity, Orange Man Bad, the media manipulating their army of low IQ sheeple, throw in some good old communists trying to start their communist revolutions. And of course the weak, pathetic democrats/conservatives who are complicit in it all.

The cop who did not suffocate the black man has close to nothing to do with anything. More people die in bathtub accidents than die in these circumstances every year.

In short, leftism.

If this type of thing is NOT stopped then the logical conclusion to it will be America as a nation goes completely down the toilet and descends into a Third World Shit Hole, of course this is essentially what Leftists and The International Globalists want to happen this IS what they ARE deliberately engineering.

BUT it CAN be stopped from happening but the only way is to adopt a no-holds barred EXTREME Zero Tolerance approach, with this approach you very well might have to also arrest a variety of Leftist politicians in these States because they are standing there ALLOWING this violent feral chaos to not only continue and spread but also are throwing fuel onto the flames and then fanning them to make things WORSE and so these Leftist politicians should be considered Co-Conspirators who are AIDING and ABETTING the violence and the riots AND the mass lootings and so Leftist Governors, Mayors, elected Police Chiefs, Judges etc would have to be arrested possibly either by US Military and/or other Elite Federal Law Enforcement Squads.

As the thing is now spreading across half of America then The Donald should be asking the relevant peoples HOW a National State of Emergency can be declared and with that declaring Martial Law, I know that Abraham Lincoln during The American Civil War did have Martial Law in operation and so The Donald and Co. should be thinking of soon doing this strategy.

Ok gang. I need some help. Why is it bad when Venezuela kills protesters who are demanding freedom and democracy. Protesters who are burning and destroying property.

Why is it Bad when police do not fire on Rioters in America demanding justice and equality?

Why is China bad for stomping on people blocking traffic and rioting demanding freedom in Hong Kong?

Or is China good for taking action to maintain order? Has Venezuela shown us the way to maintain the authority of the Government?

I'm guessing that they are trying to have the citizens come begging the Democrats for help to get rid of these rioters. Then once Hillary Clinton replaces Pres.Trump. She will sooth the nation with these weapons,

Ok gang. I need some help. Why is it bad when Venezuela kills protesters who are demanding freedom and democracy. Protesters who are burning and destroying property.

Why is it Bad when police do not fire on Rioters in America demanding justice and equality?

Why is China bad for stomping on people blocking traffic and rioting demanding freedom in Hong Kong?

Or is China good for taking action to maintain order? Has Venezuela shown us the way to maintain the authority of the Government?
I never said that it was bad. I'm on Maduro's side. He is the good guy.

Because Venezuela is a Neo-Marxist State that is run by a Dictatorship, where the peoples are nearly starving and where a majority have no jobs or food, because Venezuela is being reduced to a Third World Nation.

The Venezuelans want FREEDOM, they want JOBS, they want FOOD, they do NOT want to live under a Neo-Marxist Dictatorship anymore, when the Venezuelan police and military shoot and kill Venezuelans they are doing so to continue to DENY them Freedom, Jobs, Food etc and to FORCE them to continue living under a Neo-Marxist Dictatorship.

That you even have to ASK your question illustrates that you are a Leftist who probably thinks Venezuela is GREAT and America is already a shit nation because of Muh Slave Trade and should allow EVERYONE from Third World Shitholes to just move to America to claim Welfare and/or take Evil White American jobs etc

In America you have masses of low IQ knuckledraggers who are having an en masse EXTREME chimpout, destroying buildings, looting stores and in general acting like the zoo animals they are. You being a Leftist of course probably support the rioting because of the zoo animals being one of the Leftists Pet Minority Groups. The majority of normal law abiding Americans though will NOT be supporting them and are probably watching the chaos on their televisions and saying "Shoot the looting bastards already"

Edited to add that I forgot China and Hong Kong.

Again that you EVEN have to ask this question....okay so China is a Neo-Communist Dictatorship, China is bad because the peoples of Hong Kong do NOT want to be ruled DIRECT from Beijing by the Chinese Communist Politburo. In Hong Kong they have relative FREEDOMS that the Mainland Chinese do NOT have and they WANT to keep it that way. This FRIGHTENS Beijing and so Beijing wants to bring Hong Kong DIRECTLY under the control of the Chinese Communist Poliburo.

Last edited:

In short, leftism.

If this type of thing is NOT stopped then the logical conclusion to it will be America as a nation goes completely down the toilet and descends into a Third World Shit Hole, of course this is essentially what Leftists and The International Globalists want to happen this IS what they ARE deliberately engineering.

BUT it CAN be stopped from happening but the only way is to adopt a no-holds barred EXTREME Zero Tolerance approach, with this approach you very well might have to also arrest a variety of Leftist politicians in these States because they are standing there ALLOWING this violent feral chaos to not only continue and spread but also are throwing fuel onto the flames and then fanning them to make things WORSE and so these Leftist politicians should be considered Co-Conspirators who are AIDING and ABETTING the violence and the riots AND the mass lootings and so Leftist Governors, Mayors, elected Police Chiefs, Judges etc would have to be arrested possibly either by US Military and/or other Elite Federal Law Enforcement Squads.

As the thing is now spreading across half of America then The Donald should be asking the relevant peoples HOW a National State of Emergency can be declared and with that declaring Martial Law, I know that Abraham Lincoln during The American Civil War did have Martial Law in operation and so The Donald and Co. should be thinking of soon doing this strategy.

Government is not going to solve anything; they never have and they never will. A problem sparked by the bad behavior of someone on a government payroll is not going to be fixed by an influx of more government employees..... seriously? WTF, over?

WTH kind of thinking is this?:disbelief:

In short, leftism.

Government is not going to solve anything; they never have and they never will. A problem sparked by the bad behavior of someone on a government payroll is not going to be fixed by an influx of more government employees..... seriously? WTF, over?

"A problem sparked by the bad behavior of someone on a government payroll is not going to be fixed by an influx of more government employees"

I am talking about the US Military or other Elite Federal Law Enforcement Squads going into these out of control feral shit holes and doing Zero Tolerance to restore AND MAINTAIN law and order.

"WTH kind of thinking is this?:disbelief:"

LOGICAL thinking, obviously something you are devoid of probably because you support all the zoo animals destroying things and causing chaos and looting.

What is your solution? To do NOTHING like those Leftist Governors, Mayors and Police Chiefs are doing? Or perhaps you think the en masse chimpout should be REWARDED with MORE Gibs Me Dat at the EXPENSE of decent law-abiding American taxpayers? Probably and probably.

When the zoo animals have finished their massive chimpout tantrum, they should ALL be rounded up and put into one MASSIVE Chain Gang and FORCED at GUNPOINT to clean ALL the mess up they have caused and FORCED and GUNPOINT to repair what damage they have caused. AFTER that by rights they then ALL should be thrown into Gitmo or airdropped into the Jungles of Borneo and the Jungles across the African Continent.

Last edited:

In short, leftism.

"A problem sparked by the bad behavior of someone on a government payroll is not going to be fixed by an influx of more government employees"

I am talking about the US Military or other Elite Federal Law Enforcement Squads going into these out of control feral shit holes and doing Zero Tolerance to restore AND MAINTAIN law and order.

LOGICAL thinking, obviously something you are devoid of probably because you support all the zoo animals destroying things and causing chaos and looting.

What is your solution? To do NOTHING like those Leftist Governors, Mayors and Police Chiefs are doing? Or perhaps you think the en masse chimpout should be REWARDED with MORE Gibs Me Dat at the EXPENSE of decent law-abiding American taxpayers? Probably and probably.

When the zoo animals have finished their massive chimpout tantrum, they should ALL be rounded up and put into one MASSIVE Chain Gang and FORCED at GUNPOINT to clean ALL the mess up they have caused and FORCED and GUNPOINT to repair what damage they have caused. AFTER that by rights they then ALL should be thrown into Gitmo or airdropped into the Jungles of Borneo and the Jungles across the African Continent.

That ain't what the US military is for, and as far as "elite federal law enforcement" who exactly would that be? The corrupt as fuck Federal Bureau of Incineration? ("Come out, come out or we'll burn you out.....")
1590847773764.png

These guys?

Get the fuck out of here..... :rolleyes:

This is a problem that will only get solved when the people themselves decide to solve it.
1590847999436.png

Not for nothing but you never see Republicans acting like third world criminals, destroying their own country. There's no question that Democrats have become an uncivilized party with no ability to govern or control themselves
We see republicans blatantly breaking the law fascist style.
I suggest you stop the peyote in that case. Or you could continue to make empty and baseless third grade level
Whines such as the one above.

Jo

Who in their right mind sees a problem with out of control police, and thinks that adding more police is going to correct it?
WTF are you people smoking?

"LE is fucked up, so in order to correct it, let's pour more and more LE all over the mountain of bullshit already created by LE....... derp."

Anyone who thinks like this is too fucking retarded to be walking around without a minder.... and a helmet.

:rolleyes:

Damn, you truly stand for nothing. Waiting for you to get looted and destroyed by the 3rd worldists. I won't bat an eye after this performance. Hard to tell if you are doing the usual pretend to be retard thing, or actually are this retarded.

True conservative... did not even conserve riot free streets.

Who in their right mind sees a problem with out of control police, and thinks that adding more police is going to correct it?

"LE is fucked up, so in order to correct it, let's pour more and more LE all over the mountain of bullshit already created by LE....... derp."

Anyone who thinks like this is too fucking retarded to be walking around without a minder.... and a helmet.

One cop fucked up, not the entire LE. Keep your pants on virgin.

Excuse me? One?

What about the other 3 cops there who did fuck all about it?

They should have been policing their own ranks all along but they didn't want to do that, so now, they get what they brought on themselves.
Zero fucks given.

Excuse me? One?

They should have been policing their own ranks all along but they didn't want to do that, so now, they get what they brought on themselves.
Zero fucks given.

They certainly didn't bring the riot. The riot is completely illegal, and it does not surprise me to the least that a anti-American communist like yourself feels a riot is justified because FOUR cops did something stupid once. We have a justice system to take care of these exceedingly rare events.

These low IQs, they are the problem...

In short, leftism.

That ain't what the US military is for, and as far as "elite federal law enforcement" who exactly would that be? The corrupt as fuck Federal Bureau of Incineration? ("Come out, come out or we'll burn you out.....")
View attachment 342915
These guys?

Get the fuck out of here..... :rolleyes:

This is a problem that will only get solved when the people themselves decide to solve it.
View attachment 342918

Then start deputizing and follow these feral fucks back into their own neighborhoods and cut them off.

Excuse me? One?

Zero fucks given.

They certainly didn't bring the riot. The riot is completely illegal, and it does not surprise me to the least that a anti-American communist like yourself feels a riot is justified because FOUR cops did something stupid once. We have a justice system to take care of these exceedingly rare events.

These low IQs, they are the problem...
Your reading comprehension sucks.

If you don't want a lawless riot, then don't have a lawless police force, protected by a corrupt legal system. This is what it gets you.
That's not me saying it's "justified", it's just the inevitable outcome of the bullshit we have been tolerating for far too long.

And the low IQ folks are the ones who think the cops who haven't been doing shit to curb the crime in their own departments and agencies, shit that has been going on for decades........ are going to be the solution to this shit.:rolleyes:
And the ones who think someone like me is a "communist"...... you got to be a drooling, brain-dead fucktard to think I'm a commie.

Forum List

Back