Update on jihadist compound in New Mexico

Teen from New Mexico compound reveals startling details about what he was being trained to do

Apparently after a liberal judge let the jihadists go free, the FBI had testimony given by one of the children that they were training him for jihad in American schools. In addition, they murdered a 3 year old as all of them were arrested again.

The judge was following the law, something you do not seem to understand. The state did not follow its own guidelines and the judge had no other option than to let them go.

Maybe the Feds can get it right.

I equally blame the prosecutors.
Teen from New Mexico compound reveals startling details about what he was being trained to do

Apparently after a liberal judge let the jihadists go free, the FBI had testimony given by one of the children that they were training him for jihad in American schools. In addition, they murdered a 3 year old as all of them were arrested again.
What do you blame them for? Do you think they did any further damage during the week they were not under arrest?

I blame the prosecutors for not following their own law.
I equally blame the prosecutors.

What do you blame them for? Do you think they did any further damage during the week they were not under arrest?

Forum List

Back