Update on Greece....

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Bailout didnt work.......and unsurprisingly huge taxes finish off whats left.
We're told the EU makes us all stronger. But what about Greece?
Pensioners are in terrible poverty. Suicides have doubled to 3,000 a year. Almost one in three people have no work.

'The young are emigrating. We have men of 40 still living with their parents because they can’t afford to marry or have a family. We have lost hope.’

Pensioners are in terrible poverty. Suicides have doubled to 3,000 a year. Almost one in three people have no work.

'The young are emigrating. We have men of 40 still living with their parents because they can’t afford to marry or have a family. We have lost hope.’
This reminds me of the US founding fathers, when they said that when you give control to banks, you will be homeless and a slave on the land that your fathers fought for.

Greece is in the EU?
It doesn't matter. What matters is that they are in the euro currency zone, and failed to negotiate their financial policy for the past 20 years. They need to stay in the EU, otherwise they will be like one big MS30(?) gang bang.
Because its working so well not to mention muslim army encamped on Greek isles
Well, the Greeks did play into Turkish hands, even when Cyprus was split a few decades ago. It seems like Greece likes being the slave of international speculants all the time. I have no idea what the Greeks think about their new Syrian refugee husbands.

This reminds me of the US founding fathers, when they said that when you give control to banks, you will be homeless and a slave on the land that your fathers fought for.

I love that fake quote!

I love that fake quote!
I can't remember the exact wording, but the quote is real. It was the times when they wanted to revoke the charter of the first bank. It was the Rotschields that stepped in and promised to turn the new USA back into a British colony, that convinced the founding fathers to keep with the first bank.

Greece is in the EU?
It doesn't matter. What matters is that they are in the euro currency zone, and failed to negotiate their financial policy for the past 20 years. They need to stay in the EU, otherwise they will be like one big MS30(?) gang bang.

oh---I don't understand economics-----just thinking about it makes me itch[/QUOTE

Itch? Where?

Oh I got it. It makes you itch on the palm of your hand, does it?

I love that fake quote!
I can't remember the exact wording, but the quote is real. It was the times when they wanted to revoke the charter of the first bank. It was the Rotschields that stepped in and promised to turn the new USA back into a British colony, that convinced the founding fathers to keep with the first bank.

I can't remember the exact wording, but the quote is real.

Is this the fake quote you're thinking of?

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered."

I love that fake quote!

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered."
This sounds right, and why is it fake? Because it doesn't fit into the neo Marxist globalist control strategy?

I love that fake quote!

how could the Rothschilds have accomplished such a feat?-----weren't they headquartered in
Germany back then ?? The first bank was abandoned after only about 20 years-----What did the Rothschilds do about that?

Greece is in the EU?

oh---I don't understand economics-----just thinking about it makes me itch[/QUOTE

Itch? Where?

no------the top of my head

I love that fake quote!

This sounds right, and why is it fake? Because it doesn't fit into the neo Marxist globalist control strategy?

neo Marxist globalist control? are those the same people as the "NEO CONS"?

I love that fake quote!

It's fake because Thomas Jefferson never said it.

I love that fake quote!

how could the Rothschilds have accomplished such a feat?-----weren't they headquartered in
Germany back then ?? The first bank was abandoned after only about 20 years-----What did the Rothschilds do about that?
It was the Russian Jew loan capital, a part of the same international loan capital ring that created the United States in the first place. So of course the Rotschields had the power to take the US down. In fact, there were repeated British retake wars at the time already ongoing such as the war of 1812 and 1825.

Greece is in the EU?

Itch? Where?

no------the top of my head
Which head? The big one or the little one?

I love that fake quote!

neo Marxist globalist control? are those the same people as the "NEO CONS"?
The neo cons may very well play into their hands.

I love that fake quote!

It's fake because Thomas Jefferson never said it.
Thanks, now I know that it is a Thomas Jefferson quote.

Forum List

Back