Up to a Million Muslims Have Been Interned in China's New A.I. Camps

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
china-Electronic-Circuit.png

Not a peep out of the Lame Street Media about this. I have no idea how Albawaba News got it.

d_W9PQJjUOflfAFhSQwpalVVAweQM9v-WHYXpQhpmgHRN4yt4Ujh95CxWVQLtZT17QJhaZoHTw5hSOVrwpgzKi_bMjVKSyHxxdQPENxOmF8mJTIrdGrylu1TQc8bZxDbGohn0XPW

The Xinjiang province of China is home to about 22 million people, most of whom are either Uyghur, an ethnically Turkic Muslim group, or Kazakh. In a country that boasts nearly 200 million CCTV surveillance cameras and next to no right to privacy from the central government, the Uyghurs and Kazakhs of Xinjiang are the most heavily surveilled group in China.

Seems the Chinese government is set on not allowing Muslims to gain any real advantage anywhere within its boundaries. Their means are tough and I’m sure many would claim downright cruel.

To read more, go to Up to a Million Muslims Have Been Interned in China's New A.I. Camps

Persecuting someone solely based on their religious beliefs is unacceptable. Communists always destroy personal rights and beliefs. They indoctrinate and destroy souls of it's citizens and tell their people "we are your Gods". Sick, cowards.

The Communist Party of China are not friends to humanity, period. They have been tearing down churches too, after a period in which it they had the fastest growing church in the world. The State feels threatened.

Forum List

Back