The politics of Big Tech...Apple wants to keep Uyghur Muslims in forced labor in China

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
You have got to be yanking my stem. Apple wants Uyghur Muslims in China to be victims of forced labor? Wow.

Liberals....looks like you should cancel Apple.

“Apple, the $2 trillion tech company, has lobbied Congress to soften the language in a bill aimed at preventing American companies from relying on forced labor in China for its products, according to a report from The Washington Post.

Two congressional staffers told The Post that lobbyists with the firm Fierce Government Relations have sought to water down the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act.

The bill, which passed the House by a vote of 403-6 in September, aims to ensure that American apparel and tech companies are not relying on forced labor of Muslim Uyghurs in China’s Xinjiang province.”

You have got to be yanking my stem. Apple wants Uyghur Muslims in China to be victims of forced labor? Wow.

Liberals....looks like you should cancel Apple.

“Apple, the $2 trillion tech company, has lobbied Congress to soften the language in a bill aimed at preventing American companies from relying on forced labor in China for its products, according to a report from The Washington Post.

Two congressional staffers told The Post that lobbyists with the firm Fierce Government Relations have sought to water down the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act.

The bill, which passed the House by a vote of 403-6 in September, aims to ensure that American apparel and tech companies are not relying on forced labor of Muslim Uyghurs in China’s Xinjiang province.”

Isnt that the same forced labor that makes I-phones and I-pads? Where the Obama admin chased Apple away with overbearing regulations and rules, plus high taxes?

Can we court-martial every last one of those 403 Reps for high treason for that empty-headed communist party resolution?
Terrorist Muslims bad. Uyghur Muslims good. And we're supposed to pay for this shit out of our tax dollars, because it's yet another omnibus funding or appropriations bill with a gun control provision or two attached for our own benefit as disarmed and unarmed civilians under international arms control peace treaties.

Forum List

Back