Unuit Law

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
On my United Republic Website...
Of course, it has in mind.... British European culture adapted for the Arctic climate.

But I have written a policy allowing Inuits (hypothetically) to be allowed in the United Republic to live and work, as "Automatic Citizens" in the United Republic.

I'm also working on a page, specially for Inuits based on what I can find out about them.

:)

Of course, it has in mind.... British European culture adapted for the Arctic climate.

But I have written a policy allowing Inuits (hypothetically) to be allowed in the United Republic to live and work, as "Automatic Citizens" in the United Republic.

I'm also working on a page, specially for Inuits based on what I can find out about them.

You really need to stop snorting this shit.
main-qimg-454ed39ca927ed1debcdab330759dd86

I would have thought so from the get go because they are all the Queen's loving and devoted servants.As am I as a Canadian. I'm a Canuck by the way so I sort of know these tangles everyone gets up to weave in. Make sure your sources are solid.

Oh and btw let me know if you get hiccups along the way. Some will throw out giant spanners in the works.

Forum List

Back