UNSEALED: Fusion GPS Bank Records Show Russia-Related Payments

If Hillary and DNC paid the law firm (which they did).
Then the law firm paid Fusion GPS (which they did).
Then Fusion GPS paid Russians (which they did).

This means Hillary paid the Russians to collude in our election!

What Russian got paid?

Since the dossier was put together by an English intelligence officer.

Idiot

Let me get this straight, you don't think that $$$ went to Russians for fake accounts relating to Trump? What kind of lily are you? I daresay that if Trump were accused of similar things you butt hurt libbies would be howling.

No, don’t think that money went to Russians for fake accounts.

You 'don't think'...Yeah we got it.

What Russian got paid?

Idiot

Let me get this straight, you don't think that $$$ went to Russians for fake accounts relating to Trump? What kind of lily are you? I daresay that if Trump were accused of similar things you butt hurt libbies would be howling.

Let me get this straight, you think?

Since when?

What Russian got paid?

Idiot

Since when?

I'm saying that if Trump were in the same situation, libbies would 'think' that Trump paid Russians. You dolt. And the MSM would carry their water.

What Russian got paid?

Idiot

Since when?

I'm saying that if Trump were in the same situation, libbies would 'think' that Trump paid Russians. You dolt. And the MSM would carry their water.

Why don't you post like a person who does think?

Since when?

I do, you just can't comprehend anything beyond what you are told to think. GFY :321:

Since when?

I do, you just can't comprehend anything beyond what you are told to think. GFY :321:

The dossier doesn't mean shit to whether trump colluded with the Russians in the 2016 election. Conservative focus on it is just a false flag operation designed to create doubt in the Mueller investigation.

Comprehend that.

Since when?

The dossier doesn't mean shit to whether trump colluded with the Russians in the 2016 election. Conservative focus on it is just a false flag operation designed to create doubt in the Mueller investigation.

Comprehend that.

Your scenario is beyond comprehension. It is pure fantasy. Where do you get this stuff? Are you paid to post this tripe?

Since when?

Comprehend that.

Your scenario is beyond comprehension. It is pure fantasy. Where do you get this stuff? Are you paid to post this tripe?

Are you an idiot?

Does the mere existence of the dossier nullify many meetings by trump campaign officials with Russian operatives. Or their lying about those meetings?

Does the dossier explain attempted Russian hacking of voting machines or false news events on Facebook and other social media?

Comprehend that.

Are you an idiot?

No, you are. You don't know WTF you/'re talking about and are making up shit. Prove your false flag allegations.

Does the mere existence of the dossier nullify many meetings by trump campaign officials with Russian operatives. Or their lying about those meetings?

Does the dossier explain attempted Russian hacking of voting machines or false news events on Facebook and other social media?

You are lost in the woods. The Trump campaign did nothing illegal. There is no proof of Russian voting machine hacking. You are seriously ill.

You are lost in the woods. The Trump campaign did nothing illegal. There is no proof of Russian voting machine hacking. You are seriously ill.

Russians tried to hack election systems of 21 states in 2016, officials say

Enjoy

Russians tried to hack election systems of 21 states in 2016, officials say

Enjoy

You stupid fuck... From your own link...

“This scanning had no impact on Wisconsin’s systems or the election,” Haas said in a statement. “Internet security provided by the state successfully protected our systems. Homeland Security specifically confirmed there was no breach or compromise of our data.”

Now go play in your sandbox.

All of this Russia colluding is a way to twisted the minds of Hillary's supporters. They knew that it will eventually come out. And so they first blames Pres.Trump was the one who was colluding with the Russians. But when the truth comes out. They will say, "Oh look, they are blaming us that we were the ones making deals with Russia." And all of her supportyerts will say, "Yeah, how childish that they are trying to flip the script on our leader." "OOOOOoo, that orange orangutan, if I could put my hands around that neck of his !!!" And Hillary will turn to Pres.Trump, cheesing from ear to ear, saying to him,"Who are they going to believe?." and laughs historically at him.

AbleLegitimateDungbeetle-small.gif

You Trumpers are why I support eugenics. You're stupid fucking throw backs that can't think to save your own worthless life.
Nazi Joseph Mengele supported eugenics and experimented on Jews. That means you're a Nazi supporter, or maybe a closeted Nazi yourself.

Mueller has been closing in for years..

Well, just for fun....Did you know that Mueller started his probe LESS than 7 months ago???...LOL

Yeah and before Mueller, the DNC had been trying to peddle the Dossier as fact...'Facts' that have never been proven. Now all you dimmies can do is try to float that B.S. It's really fun watching Y'all lose your little fucking commie minds....
And even if collusion isn't illegal it's still wrong....even though it never happened.
Democrats yet again criminalizing something they've been doing for decades.....but never ever seeming to pay a price for it.....thanks to collusion with the media.

You Trumpers are why I support eugenics. You're stupid fucking throw backs that can't think to save your own worthless life.
Oh, so you want to murder us?:disbelief:

Sounds like an actionable threat to me. Keep digging.
:dig:
Now you know why we want our 2nd Amendment rights never to go away.
Your murderous attitude....as well as many of your buddies.
Well go ahead and try it, putz. :itsok:

Last edited:
LOL

Conservative Website Initially Hired Firm That Later Produced Trump Dossier

The conservative news website The Washington Free Beacon says during the 2016 campaign it first hired the firm that later produced a dossier of unsubstantiated information about Donald Trump's Russia ties.

The political research firm,
Fusion GPS, commissioned former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who went on to produce what's been called the "Steele dossier."

Conservative Website Initially Hired Firm That Later Produced Trump Dossier

From YOUR link...

"The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele," wrote the site's Editor in Chief Matthew Continetti and Chairman Michael Goldfarb.

Nice try but.....:lame2:
I didn't see your quote in his link.....nice try tho........:disagree: The Free Beacon isn't even mentioned in his link....seems you're a liar. :deal:

Forum List

Back