Today I'm Thankful for...

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Today I'm thankful for...
All you assholes on USMB that break my balls all year round... God bless your hearts
Also, for all you cool cats that legitimately make me think and expand my knowledge.
And most importantly i'm thankful to the Native Americans for their unselfish hospitality when they welcomed my people their land oh so long ago.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

I'm thankful Hitlary won't have any Supreme Court picks.

EVER!

The end.

I’m thank full for our orange manchild wrecking the party of dumb.
felta-great-disturbanceinthe-force-as-ifa-million-snowflakes-all-melted-12637562.png

Representative from Texas joe barton for perving online with women other than his wife.

Everyday that trumpflakes reaffirm themselves and their party as being dumb.

I am thankful you assmunchers are online and not at my house...
i am thankful that now i can go to wal mart and go shopping for watermelon and the black employers wont give me any chit.
All the time in their minds thinking what a fool you are for not getting pickled pigs feet and mustard greens...
although, i am still hesitant about going to KFC, Knowing the counter people will likely refer to me as...Yo ASS WIPE HONKEY'

I am thankful Donald Trump was elected President!

The whole world is thankful! :clap:

Blessings, good health and good times to everyone! :huddle:

I am thankful you assmunchers are online and not at my house...
i am thankful that now i can go to wal mart and go shopping for watermelon and the black employers wont give me any chit.
All the time in their minds thinking what a fool you are for not getting pickled pigs feet and mustard greens...
although, i am still hesitant about going to KFC, Knowing the counter people will likely refer to me as...Yo ASS WIPE HONKEY'
The ones where I live won't hire black folks, they were losing money from employees eating all the chicken...

Forum List

Back