Unlike The National Debt...The Annual Interest Must Be Paid

Federal tax receipts went on to hit new record highs, of course, just as planned!

And George Bush managed to spend every dollar of increase plus how many billions more?

Excluding the amount of TARP which was paid back, Pelosi forced him to overspend by about $585 billion in his worst year.

And that amount of red ink is of course no more than a rounding error in the banana republic Obama budgets.

Pelosi forced him to overspend by about $585 billion in his worst year.

Is there no act that a Rethug will stand up and take respoonsibility for? Nothing?

I heard that Pelosi actually put a gun to Bush's head and forced him to give her a head job. I mean forced him to spend all that money.

First you all loved George and supported his every move. Now, not so much. Now that you can try and pin George's failures on another President, why waste the opportunity to shun responsibility. Go for it.

Pelosi forced him to overspend by about $585 billion in his worst year.

Is there no act that a Rethug will stand up and take respoonsibility for? Nothing?

I heard that Pelosi actually put a gun to Bush's head and forced him to give her a head job. I mean forced him to spend all that money.

First you all loved George and supported his every move. Now, not so much. Now that you can try and pin George's failures on another President, why waste the opportunity to shun responsibility. Go for it.

You seem to have a problem with the facts, then?

LOL

Federal tax receipts went on to hit new record highs, of course, just as planned!

And George Bush managed to spend every dollar of increase plus how many billions more?

Excluding the amount of TARP which was paid back, Pelosi forced him to overspend by about $585 billion in his worst year.

And that amount of red ink is of course no more than a rounding error in the banana republic Obama budgets.

870 billion dollars to the wealthiest group of industry and employees in the country......to bail their rich asses out!!

Doesn't sound like any form of capitalism I ever heard about. 'Course it's alright as long as a money grubbin' Republican administration does it...........Right

Forum List

Back