Unless u get caught...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Fake news cannot last forever accountability every time a countable once again

The way to stop bake news is to turn off your TV don't let these hyperkinetic lunatics ruin your day turn the TV off

It occurred to me that the Democrat Party and the majority of the media
not Fox and talk radio AM was dedicated to

Obama. The birth certificate was the paradigm...

benghazi solyndra guns for tequilla

all axelrod jarret...

Obama the trained drama is a bigger hoax than climate global weatherusms 2 b named @ a later date..

Clapper brennen comey. Democrat deepstate filth that will be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives

I don't know how to linksys maybe somebody else does I don't really care most of the sausage at the US sausage before it gets made at the sub-basement Romper Room Adele. Et al.

Last edited:
That could work but I doubt too many Americans will do it. Should start a compaign to turn it all off lets say every Friday. If that goes over well than add every Sunday and so on. Maybe that way Americans could get on board with it easier. America is hooked on the great American idiot box.

Last edited:
6cc1es.jpg

• Banned
That could work but I doubt too many Americans will do it. Should start a compaign to turn it all off lets say every Friday. If that goes over well than add every Sunday and so on. Maybe that way Americans could get on board with it easier. America is hooked on the great American idiot box.
Bravo

the movie network is futuristic and sublime

Forum List

Back