University students vote to make American flag optional

Well, sometimes liberals are just wrong.

Only sometimes?? :rolleyes:

Yep,,,

I can agree with some liberal or conservative policies as I aint partisan.
you got me fooled matthew.....
I love California, I have talked to farmers and just plain folks there. Surprisingly they didn't agree with that pro gay pro illegal agenda, which surprised me. It made me wonder, Who speaks for the majority? Is the voting public truly representative? What is this democratic republic if it just panders to a popular few?
California is ruled by the wealthy coastal counties which are mostly liberal....

Nazis are very nationalistic.

And Communists like to think of themselves as more advanced than that.

But both are bloody minded genocidal maniacs.

The big difference today is that nazis are a fading memory and you commies are alive and well.
Nope, Nazis call themselves At-Right now.

As always the nazis try to mislead about their numbers to create an illusion of relevance.

And as always their only chance of succeeding at that, is their allies the liberals.

As I said, nazies a fading memory. Commies alive and well and very, very dangerous.

^^^ We are not ordering that a flag be kissed the way that man ended up experiencing. A flag waving is all that this is about which is something that has not robbed anyone of anything in all of the decades that it has been done, so if a mob actually does exist over this matter, what harm exactly have they brought upon other people?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Whelp --- in Starr's case, hard labor. For the "crime" of refusing to kiss a flag.

In some seventy other cases I posted about, prison, fines or both, plus a criminal record that wasn't even wiped out for 80 years, until just recently. Lives, reputations and fortunes ruined. All because the State tried to police thought. Didn't even require more than a hearsay accusation --- shades of the witch trials. That's what harm they've brought upon other people, and that's just one law in one state.

If you can't see what's inherently completely wrong about that, go read the United States Constitution. Not the whole thing --- just the First Amendment.

There's a dangling question left behind that was never answered, and it's addressed either to you or to whoever would like to take it on, and that is -----

---- who exactly are you to dictate to the students of UCDavis, how they may conduct their own senate?

^^^ My questions to them is what was so bad about how things used to be at the school? What were they losing exactly before they made the flag an optional thing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back