University students are scared and 'in pain' 'Trump 2016' in chalk on campusafter someone wrote

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Apologies. I don't know how to edit the thread title. I was laughing so hard I did a lousy cut and paste.

Should read

University students are scared and 'in pain' after someone wrote 'Trump 2016' in chalk on campus

:lmao:

Coffee shot out my nose when I read this at the Daily Mail. Still cleaning my keyboard. These idiots seriously need to be mocked across the planet.

Who the hell raised all these pussies?

Here's the story.

"The president of Emory University has spoken to demonstrators who said they were frightened after someone wrote 'Trump 2016' in chalk on campus.

Students at the Atlanta school, which has an enrollment of more than 14,000 claim their 'safe space' was violated when the messages appeared on sidewalks and buildings.

Jim Wagner, president of the Atlanta university, wrote Tuesday that the students viewed the messages as intimidation, and they voiced 'genuine concern and pain' as a result.

Emory on Wednesday provided The Associated Press with a copy of Wagner's letter, in which he said students confronted by Trump's name in chalk 'heard a message about values regarding diversity and respect that clash with Emory's own.'"

Emory president: Students scared and in pain by Trump 2016 chalk signs

Last edited:
Sounds reasonable to me. Like YIKES! TRUMP! And you cannot feel their pain? Double YIKES! TRUMP TRUMP!

What's frightening is that these students will leave the womb of the University and enter the general population. They are completely unable to function.

"Why can't we all just get along"?, the plaintive cry heard round the world. (Rodney King after being beaten by LA cop's, for resisting arrest.) If you are wondering, who is Rodney King? Before your time, youngster.

The University of Missouri at Emory. I am going to shelter down, here in Colorado. Lord help us. pretty please!

What's frightening is that these students will leave the womb of the University and enter the general population. They are completely unable to function.

They will never be productive members of society. Either they'll stay in college forever, or they'll get on welfare.

Forum List

Back