University of Georgia teaching assistant: “some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole”

A University of Georgia (UGA) teaching assistant wrote Wednesday on Facebook that “some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole in this struggle to advance to freedom." He added that to suggest otherwise is “ahistorical and dangerously naive.”

“Killing some white people isn’t genocide; it’s killing some white people,” the UGA TA explained in a Medium post. “We had to kill some white people to get out of slavery. Maybe if we’d killed more during the 20th century we still wouldn’t talk about racialized voter disenfranchisement and housing, education, and employment discrimination. This should not be controversial.”

And of course the University sees no problem and refuses to take any action.

I suspect that some of these quotes are taken out of context. For example, "We had to kill some white people to get out of slavery" seems to be a reference to the Civil War, and "Maybe if we killed more during the 20th century" seems to be a reference to opposing Jim Crow laws.

Nevertheless, I would like to know how killing more whites would cause "black communities to be made whole." But I doubt the teaching assistant knows, either.

If Roe v Wade is repealed some cities will see worse black problems down the road as more unwanted, unloved, and uncared for black boys hit the streets to find their manhood.

This monkey should be put down:

Irami-Osei-Frimpong.jpg
Stop calling people monkeys just because they don't look like you. you racist bastard!

Come on over and call my mixed race grandsons "monkey" and I'll see you fucked you up so bad you'll beg for mercy to die!

Stop calling people monkeys just because they don't look like you. you racist bastard!

Come on over and call my mixed race grandsons "monkey" and I'll see you fucked you up so bad you'll beg for mercy to die!

You know what? If your mixed-race grandsons were taught respect and taught not to suggest that whites should be killed to "even things out", there's no risk of me referring to them in such a manner.

If, however, Grandpa taught them just that, well, the cards will fall where they will.

And so would their idiot, internet ruffian wannabe-tough guy grandpa...

How about everyone stop with the idiotic tough guy on the internet nonsense?

Well, that "teaching assistant" need not fear.

Some folks are already killing Caucasian folks.

Although our media try to ignore violent crime, the Daily Mail reports the stories that are ignored by the American media.

Of course, no matter how many Caucasians die, certain communities will never be "made whole."

Forum List

Back