University Asks Personal Sex Questions On Threat Of Punishment

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Makes me wonder what liberals would do if actually given free reign. Blowback led to Clemson suspending their questioning but that simply begs the question of what damn liberal thought that this would be a good idea:

Clemson University is requiring students to reveal how many times they’ve had sex in the past month and with how many partners.

In screenshots obtained exclusively by Campus Reform, the South Carolina university is asking students invasive and personal questions about their drinking habits and sex life as part of what they’ve billed as an online Title IX training course.

“How many times have you had sex (including oral) in the last 3 months?” asks one question.

“With how many different people have you had sex (including oral) in the last 3 months?” asks another.

In a campus-wide email, the South Carolina university announced that all students, faculty, and staff would be required to complete a mandatory, one-hour long Title IX training course by November 1. . . .

In an email to one student that was obtained by Campus Reform, the school says that failure to complete the course will be a violation of the “Student Code of Conduct, General Student Regulation 8: Failure to Comply with Official Request.”​

Remember, liberals are all about personal freedom just as long as you do things their way.

It's amazing how cons can type from the fetal position while under a table. Why are you all typing anyways? It'd be much safer if your fingers were busy operating the trigger.
Care to address the OP or are you just here to derail threads?

Care to address the OP or are you just here to derail threads?

Sure I'll address the OP. I call bullshit.

You find the other source. You're making the bizarre claim that this news is fabricated. Prove it.

joBRJeEh.jpg

Please Share a Little About You......very polite request, where did it state a non response would cause draconian punishment?
Ps its a stupid question as most males lie about their sex life.

Makes me wonder what liberals would do if actually given free reign. Blowback led to Clemson suspending their questioning but that simply begs the question of what damn liberal thought that this would be a good idea:

Clemson University is requiring students to reveal how many times they’ve had sex in the past month and with how many partners.

In screenshots obtained exclusively by Campus Reform, the South Carolina university is asking students invasive and personal questions about their drinking habits and sex life as part of what they’ve billed as an online Title IX training course.

“How many times have you had sex (including oral) in the last 3 months?” asks one question.

“With how many different people have you had sex (including oral) in the last 3 months?” asks another.

In a campus-wide email, the South Carolina university announced that all students, faculty, and staff would be required to complete a mandatory, one-hour long Title IX training course by November 1. . . .

In an email to one student that was obtained by Campus Reform, the school says that failure to complete the course will be a violation of the “Student Code of Conduct, General Student Regulation 8: Failure to Comply with Official Request.”​

I hope there's a "none of your fucking business" block students can check on the questionnaire. And where the hell do these tenured marxist reprobates get off threatening kids if they don't comply? All this displays nothing so much as the fact that American academia is peopled by some really sick fucks these days. They're the same people writing white papers on the legitimacy of raping kids.

"Academic freedom"? No more. It's time to establish state oversight committees that require faculty themselves to submit to psychological testing on a regular basis. If individuals are deemed unacceptable by the same standard that anyone else out here on the street would be judged, then their asses should be fired immediately. Tenure be damned. And the unions that protect these perverts should also be held to task, or gotten rid of all together. Enough is enough.

I went to Berkeley of all places, and I’m Catholic, yet I don’t ever remember faculty or even a Catholic priest grilling me about how many times I got laid last month, or how many times I jerked off last month, or how many times I thought about sex and what those thoughts consisted of. There’s some sick shit going on here. I picture some number of mentally imbalanced faculty jerking off to videos of kids forced to divulge the most private and intimate details of their lives. Like I said in the previous paragraph, enough is enough. It’s time to flush these deviants down the sewer. It’s long overdue.

I hope there's a "none of your fucking business" block students can check on the questionnaire. And where the hell do these tenured marxist reprobates get off threatening kids if they don't comply? All this displays nothing so much as the fact that American academia is peopled by some really sick fucks these days. They're the same people writing white papers on the legitimacy of raping kids.

"Academic freedom"? No more. It's time to establish state oversight committees that require faculty themselves to submit to psychological testing on a regular basis. If individuals are deemed unacceptable by the same standard that anyone else out here on the street would be judged, then their asses should be fired immediately. Tenure be damned. And the unions that protect these perverts should also be held to task, or gotten rid of all together. Enough is enough.

I went to Berkeley of all places, and I’m Catholic, yet I don’t ever remember faculty or even a Catholic priest grilling me about how many times I got laid last month, or how many times I jerked off last month, or how many times I thought about sex and what those thoughts consisted of. There’s some sick shit going on here. I picture some number of mentally imbalanced faculty jerking off to videos of kids forced to divulge the most private and intimate details of their lives. Like I said in the previous paragraph, enough is enough. It’s time to flush these deviants down the sewer. It’s long overdue.

tl;dr man

Did you admit your obvious sexual prowess in the confessional?

No, the only time I ever talked about anything of a sexual nature with my priest, was after I'd had my third penis-reduction surgery at the famous Long Dong Gone Surgical Clinic in Trinidad, Colorado. They finally got the it down to a livable 13 inches, so I could handle that OK...in more ways than one. At least the damn thing wasn't dragging on the ground all the time.

Seriously though...

At least the confessional offered a certain degree of anonymity and privacy. I was pretty sure I wasn't being videotaped, and I was sure as well that anything I divulged to my priest, whom I trusted implicitly, was going to remain between he and me. Kids don't have that degree of sanctuary on the American campus any longer. Now they're making videos of them forcibly divulging intimate details of their sex lives, for what purpose? So pervert faculty can jerkoff to the videos? Yes, I think that's probably the only impetus behind this.

No, the only time I ever talked about anything of a sexual nature with my priest, was after I'd had my third penis-reduction surgery at the famous Long Dong Gone Surgical Clinic in Trinidad, Colorado. They finally got the it down to a livable 13 inches, so I could handle that OK...in more ways than one. At least the damn thing wasn't dragging on the ground all the time.

Seriously though...

At least the confessional offered a certain degree of anonymity and privacy. I was pretty sure I wasn't being videotaped, and I was sure as well that anything I divulged to my priest, whom I trusted implicitly, was going to remain between he and me. Kids don't have that degree of sanctuary on the American campus any longer.
:lol:
I concur, to the priesthood the fact you had reached puberty rendered you of little interest.

tl;dr man

Yea, no problem. You probably went to public schools, right?

tl;dr man

Yea, no problem. You probably went to public schools, right?
Nope, a state comprehensive.I left at fifteen.

Forum List

Back