Al Gore: Climate Skepticism Will Haunt Republicans In 2016

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
National Journal ^

The former vice president believes the politics of global warming are changing.Al Gore says Republicans seeking the White House in 2016 are in a bind on climate change. Asked if it would hurt the GOP nominee to be a climate skeptic or advocate against taking action on global warming, Gore replied: "Oh, yes. Definitely." "In a general election? At the national level, where moderate voters hold the balance? It would be extremely harmful to a Republican candidate," Gore told National Journal in an interview Wednesday. But Gore doubts that a "pro-climate" Republican can get the GOP nod, because "carbon polluters...

nc145j.jpg

Didn't Big Gay Al say that the arctic ice would all be gone by this year?

No, he did not. He said that it could be gone by 2013. A lot of differance between could and would. But that is not the issue, in any case. The amount of ice in the summer in the Arctic continues to decline on a decadal basis. More than likely, we will see a period of no ice in September by 2020. That has enormous implications for the warming of the Arctic Ocean, and the clathrates stored there.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.anomaly.arctic.png

Manhattan has been underwater for over six years now!

Al Gore is far too optimistic.

The Global Warming horror already has reached far further inland than Al Gore feared it would be.

Way up the St. Lawrence Seaway, up the great lakes, Detroit is under water.

Financially, with all the Democrats in the local government, gleefully supported by Democrat feds, it was not only predictable, but a virtual certainty.

Literally, in spite of Al Gore's phony alarms it will never happen.

Not even to Miami.

Al Gore is rather naive if he thinks that, as the major effects won't show at the earliest till the mid 2020s or 2030s as a result of the newly discovered climate freeze thing going on. But by then, most of the politicians that Al Gore is saying should be worried will be retired.

Manhattan has been underwater for over six years now!

Al Gore is far too optimistic.

The Global Warming horror already has reached far further inland than Al Gore feared it would be.

Way up the St. Lawrence Seaway, up the great lakes, Detroit is under water.

Financially, with all the Democrats in the local government, gleefully supported by Democrat feds, it was not only predictable, but a virtual certainty.

Literally, in spite of Al Gore's phony alarms it will never happen.

Not even to Miami.

Wow Detroit is under water? Well that has to be a big improvement. Thank you Global Warming! You've done what the libs couldn't do. You've cleaned up Detroit!

FLY back to your mansion and zinc mine. you phony chicken little

You're a loser and you've lost the majority of people no matter what names (deniers) you call them

FLY back to your mansion and zinc mine. you phony chicken little

You're a loser and you've lost the majority of people no matter what names (deniers) you call them

Nothing illustrates the total uselessness and irrelevancy of this political dinosaur better than the fact that in his presidential run this pathetic Nobel Prize Winner could not even win his own state.

There used to be natural ice caves in the Cascade Mountains.

I used to go there all the time when I was younger.

Then reagan was elected. He sent in james watts to sell off our rainforest to the lowest bidder.

Whole mountains were clear cut. Nothing was left standing or alive.

The weather started to change in the 80s and those ice caves that had been there for millions of years started to melt.

Fast forward to the end of the 1990s. Those caves completely melted and are gone now.

Global warming is real and it's here. No amount of denial will change it.

Then reagan was elected. He sent in james watts to sell off our rainforest to the lowest bidder.

The weather started to change in the 80s and those ice caves that had been there for millions of years started to melt.

Fast forward to the end of the 1990s. Those caves completely melted and are gone now.

ok, and Mother Earth does NATURAL changes ALL THE TIME

I tried to look up something connected to the disappearance of the ice caves in the cascades. They are still there as big as ever. Watch when you want to go because they are typically blocked by snow in early December.

Google is your friend.

ok, and Mother Earth does NATURAL changes ALL THE TIME

Yup otherwise we'd be living with dinosaurs right now.

No, he did not. He said that it could be gone by 2013. A lot of differance between could and would. But that is not the issue, in any case. The amount of ice in the summer in the Arctic continues to decline on a decadal basis. More than likely, we will see a period of no ice in September by 2020. That has enormous implications for the warming of the Arctic Ocean, and the clathrates stored there.

So it seems it's leaving the NORTH POLE and going to the SOUTH POLE! Perhaps it's that magnetic North moving around like a mofo that's doing it?

Extent of Antarctic sea ice reaches record levels scientists say - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

National Journal ^

The former vice president believes the politics of global warming are changing.Al Gore says Republicans seeking the White House in 2016 are in a bind on climate change. Asked if it would hurt the GOP nominee to be a climate skeptic or advocate against taking action on global warming, Gore replied: "Oh, yes. Definitely." "In a general election? At the national level, where moderate voters hold the balance? It would be extremely harmful to a Republican candidate," Gore told National Journal in an interview Wednesday. But Gore doubts that a "pro-climate" Republican can get the GOP nod, because "carbon polluters...

nc145j.jpg
This guy hasn't learned to shut his yapper yet?
Has he not learned of his irrelevance?

Oh shut up you gas bag.

yes and the Great Lakes were almost totally frozen over for the first time in 25 years last winter.... and in the North East, one of the coolest summers on record.

Forum List

Back