Hero Chick On A Motorcycle Throws Trash Back Into The Cars Of Litterbugs

Where I live it's very common for blacks to litter, from their cars and otherwise. Obviously a cultural thing. If she tried that stunt here she'd likely get shot.
Wow, you can make a racist remark no matter what the subject.
Absolutely nothing racist about my post. I reported on racism as per my locale and inferring the eposode in the thread was likely at least partially contrived. It wouldn't have succeeded here in my black racist locale. Get over your institutional biases.

It's staged...by her. The recipients of the garbage appear genuinely surprised. She is obviously making the video to show a point about littering. It would take her all day to find even a couple of victims in Seattle. I can't remember the last time I saw someone throw a bag of garbage out a car window.

The self righteousness in doing something like that: I'd say this is a pretty annoying human being, not someone to put on a pedestal.

BTW: Motorcycles make a huge, massive amount of noise pollution, so she is a hypocrite as well.

In Russia, litter finds you!

The self righteousness in doing something like that: I'd say this is a pretty annoying human being, not someone to put on a pedestal.

BTW: Motorcycles make a huge, massive amount of noise pollution, so she is a hypocrite as well.
Earth to Esmeralda:
We don't all ride open piped Harleys.

In Russia, litter finds you!

Earth to Esmeralda:
We don't all ride open piped Harleys.

I do. love to blat the throttle on early morning cruises through residential neighborhoods to. Usually what I'll do is rev the engine real loud then throw my garbage in someone's yard and take off.

Kind of a geeky fucking crusade with all the much more important ills in the world. Shes probably a really annoying condescending prick.

Biker chick is probably going to be arrested or get her ass beaten. Biker chick should just jot down the plate and let the state handle it.

I do like vigilante justice from time to time but biker chick should tread carefully because she is:

1. On a stupid bike
2. Female

I despise litter bugs. I mean really despise them. These people are getting their comeuppance. The only thing I find annoying about this women is that she feels the need to tape the incidents. What would Batman do? :badgrin:

I do. love to blat the throttle on early morning cruises through residential neighborhoods to. Usually what I'll do is rev the engine real loud then throw my garbage in someone's yard and take off.

^^^ Conservative values.
Now wait one minute! I'm a conservative and would never do anything like that. It's not a conservative value it's a Yogi value. BTW I don't get litterbugs either. If I don't want to get out to toss it in the nearest garbage can I just wait until I get home and toss it I'n my own garbage can, how hard is that to do?

I didn't watch the film but the title was in Cyrillic so I have to assume eastern Europe where dash cams etc are necessary for daily life.

I believe everyone should have a camera filming at all times in this day and age.

Maybe if America started beheading people who litter, this country would be a cleaner place.

Its also accurate to say that Atheists and "Christians" are far more likely to litter than Pagans.

Maybe if America started beheading people who litter, this country would be a cleaner place.

Its also accurate to say that Atheists and "Christians" are far more likely to litter than Pagans.

Maybe if you had the courage of your convictions instead of sitting around watching everyone else do shit, youd be a bit more honest in your worldview.

Forum List

Back