Univ. of Kansas prof says kids of NRA members should be SHOT!!!

Looks like this jerk just got his walking papers

-Geaux

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ku-pro...172314710.html

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) -- A University of Kansas journalism professor was placed on indefinite administrative leave Friday for a tweet he wrote about the Navy Yard shootings which said, "blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters."

David W. Guth, an associate professor of journalism, made the comment on Twitter after Monday's shootings in Washington, D.C., in which 13 people died, including the gunman. The tweet didn't attract much attention until Campus Reform.org posted a story Thursday, sparking a social media backlash that's spilled over into some state lawmakers calling for his dismissal.

The university also responded, as Chancellor Bernadette Gray-Little issued a statement Friday saying that "in order to prevent disruptions to the learning environment," Guth was placed on indefinite administrative leave pending a review. His classes will be taught by other faculty members.

Last edited:

-Geaux

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) -- A University of Kansas journalism professor was placed on indefinite administrative leave Friday for a tweet he wrote about the Navy Yard shootings which said, "blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters."

David W. Guth, an associate professor of journalism, made the comment on Twitter after Monday's shootings in Washington, D.C., in which 13 people died, including the gunman. The tweet didn't attract much attention until Campus Reform.org posted a story Thursday, sparking a social media backlash that's spilled over into some state lawmakers calling for his dismissal.

The university also responded, as Chancellor Bernadette Gray-Little issued a statement Friday saying that "in order to prevent disruptions to the learning environment," Guth was placed on indefinite administrative leave pending a review. His classes will be taught by other faculty members.

Oh my! The PC police strike again! How awwwwful. I may just get the vapors!

-Geaux

You really are the dumbest mother fucker on these boards.

just wanted to say that.

-Geaux

Good. That idiot shouldn't be allowed anywhere near impressionable young people.

If a conservative prof called for kids to be shot, it would be headline news and the prof would be instantly fired.

Prof says NRA members? children should be next to die in mass shooting | The Daily Caller

4:17 PM 09/19/2013

In the wake of the Navy Yard shooting, a journalism professor at the University of Kansas is calling for children of NRA members to be the next people killed in a mass shooting.

David Guth, an associate professor at UK’s journalism school, took to Twitter to lay the blame for the Navy Yard shooting on the shoulders of NRA members. If anyone has to die in a mass shooting, it should be their children, he said.

#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you.
— David Guth (@DWGuth) September 16, 2013

He later doubled down on his statements in an interview with Campus Reform.

“Hell no, hell no, I do not regret that Tweet,” he said. “I don’t take it back one bit."

Guth presided as an associate dean of UK’s journalism school for five years. Campus Reform reported that the university was standing by his right to make such claims about NRA members and their children.

\And to think Libturds call us Conservatives "sick", "disgusting" etc.

Last edited:

-Geaux

You really are the dumbest mother fucker on these boards.

just wanted to say that.

Ya think? I don't think you actually believe that. I think you are a wee bit upset that I am keenly aware of nutter hypocrisy and make note of it whenever I can.

I think you are actually impressed and wish you had me on your side. Of course, that is silly. Intelligent people only go to your side when they have extreme inferiority complexes or have major struggles with being snarky, greedy fuckers.

Now....I will give you an opportunity to be honest and name at least one person on these boards who you believe is dumber than me. Go ahead......set the record straight.

Who cares?

A guy calls for the death of innocent children and all you have to say is "Who cares?"?

Stay classy BL.

Loser :cuckoo:

you clearly can't read. he doesn't call for the death of anyone.

what he does say is that when this happens again he hopes it strikes the homes of nra members and not anyone else.

he is not proposing that anyone go out and shoot anyone.

That was not nice of him to say that.
What we need to do is protect children of gun owners and those that support the NRA and gun clinging in general.
The best way to do so has been a proven method in the past ............. separate the children en-mass from the parents, this will also break their spirits.
separation for safety
With their children gone and their spirits crushed into submission, they can be ordered to give up the guns for the return of their children ( if we can find them again ).
From this point America will become the Utopia it DESERVES to be.

You really are a sick fuck. But, I'd love to see you shine up your jack boots, load your Mauser and come try that Herr Rct_soul. Migh bring back some memories from the fatherland.

he should be in jail for threatening kids of NRA members

LAMO- I hope my email this morning helped lead to the decision. But then again, just what we need another free loader on the Obama dime that Odumbo then takes 20 cents from me an you to pay

-Geaux

Guns don't kill people, nut cases kill people using guns. Laws don't prevent murder, rape, robbery.... non law abiding freaks lacking a moral code of ethics do. Professors that abuse their position and lofty status in society should be terminated, especially if they are employed by a public institution.

Pretty typical of any university prof in the country.

And also since there are about 4 million members of the NRA, it's likely that the kids of some of these members have already been victims of a mass shooting.

His point is valid. When the sons & daughters of gun nutters get slaughtered by mass murderers whose easy access to guns assisted in their blood-soaked act, their attitude changes.

It's another version of "there are no atheists in fox holes".

Listen gun nutters. Australia, Canada and the UK all have strict gun control and far less gun violence. If we adopt some version of their laws, we will have less gun violence.

It's your fault that we have so much gun violence.

If you're afraid of living here, then by all means move to one of the places you cite.

This dude should be arrested for making terrorist threats. There is no doubt a double standard when it comes to what liberals get away with when running their mouths as compared to normal people

Liberalism is a disease.

-Geaux.

I'm not an NRA member , but I am a member of GUN OWNERS of AMERICA.

Will any of you fanatics be popping around to murder my kids anytime soon?

Let me know, I will cook something nice.

Forum List

Back