United Nations Panel Says To Drop The U.S. Dollar

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tahZ8lL35Y]NIA Alert! Recovery Slipping Into Coma and UN Panel Says To Drop The Dollar[/ame]

All speculation about a "Jobless Recovery" :)cuckoo:) is absolute foolishness! The Govt is lying about any recovery at all, as bankruptcies skyrocket with foreclosures. Obama :)eusa_whistle:) really wants to give Illegal Amnesty to 20 Million Illegal Aliens, when 20 Million Americans cannot find JOBS. We are watching the end of the American Empire in full collapse right before our eyes ...

GL,

Terral

Let's do the opposite and have the U.S. drop the U.N.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Agreed lets drop the UN, and also stop funding them. That means they need to find different armies to send into other countries, and different suckers to fund aid.

Works well for me.

We are watching the end of the American Empire in full collapse right before our eyes ...

You're coming to this tragedy rather late in the second act, I think.

Some of us have been watching the American Empire in collapse for the last thirty years.

lets leave the UN and make them fund their child slave and heroin rings themselves

We are watching the end of the American Empire in full collapse right before our eyes ...

You're coming to this tragedy rather late in the second act, I think.

Some of us have been watching the American Empire in collapse for the last thirty years.

Yep, only since Obama has been in office it has been more like a deliberate dismantling of the American Empire not a collapse :)

Forum List

Back