United Farm Workers: Ever think of using convicts to pick those crops?

If I were to support an idea like this it would have a lot of rules.
The rules would have to be something like this…
1: Only 20% of the workforce on a farm can be prisoner workers
2: It would be 100% the prisoner’s choice to do the work and sign up
3: A set amount of the wage per hour would be deducted to pay for the extra guards/buss driver/buss/gass and so on to get the prisoner there. It should not be paid for by the tax payer as I don’t get everything paid for me to go to work.
4: If the work is piece work it would have to be comparable to the rest of the non prison workers wage, and if it’s a wage then it would have to again be comparable to the rest of the farms employees doing that kind of work.
5: There would be no Contract with a prison and a farm
6: The prisoner would get their earned money after they are released unless they chose to send it all or a set amount to family while they are still in prison.
7: The prisoner would have to buy their own work gear, gloves/shoes and so on that would be required for the job, not paid for by the tax payer.

Hi Bull:

United Farm Workers: Ever think of using convicts to pick those crops? ... What about it folks?

No!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTcKJFpt8jo]Listen To Gerald Celente![/ame]

Allowing 20 Million Illegal Aliens to 'displace' U.S. Workers from JOBS has killed the Consumer Base for goods and services in this once-great country! The Tax Base is destroyed by 'worker displacement,' whether you displace those workers with Illegal Aliens, Volunteers or Prison Workers! No! The only way to fix the problems facing America is to put 'real Americans' back to work in the private sector, which will strengthen the local Tax Base and the local Consumer Base.

Start putting the people 'hiring' Illegal Aliens into prison and take away their business license FOR LIFE. Put Americans back to work and stop the stupidity ...

GL,

Terral

Nothing wrong with bringing in people to do farm work; as long as they return home 'when the work is done'.

well they bring a good supplie of weed and tequila which is all right..but seriously I made 25 dollars a hour off cherries.. peaches...pears a little less off apples.. I really think if people were introduced to it local labor could fill many more of these jobs...if they can fly people from Jamaica.. Im sure they could bus in some unemployed students for the summer
Bus them from where ? Colombia ?
60 lbs carry and 40 lbs on a ladder ?
That leaves out most of todays murkins, especially young ones..

Hi Bull:

United Farm Workers: Ever think of using convicts to pick those crops? ... What about it folks?

No!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTcKJFpt8jo]Listen To Gerald Celente![/ame]

Allowing 20 Million Illegal Aliens to 'displace' U.S. Workers from JOBS has killed the Consumer Base for goods and services in this once-great country! The Tax Base is destroyed by 'worker displacement,' whether you displace those workers with Illegal Aliens, Volunteers or Prison Workers! No! The only way to fix the problems facing America is to put 'real Americans' back to work in the private sector, which will strengthen the local Tax Base and the local Consumer Base.

Start putting the people 'hiring' Illegal Aliens into prison and take away their business license FOR LIFE. Put Americans back to work and stop the stupidity ...

GL,

Terral

Unfortunately, the greatest employer of illegals is Latino businesses. Putting them in jail would require the United Nations and they would advise the United States to back down as usual.

The best attack is frontal and full force. A complete break with Mexico. Make it virtually impossible for money to move across the border. Ban the use of the Spanish language in the United States until America has been compensated by Latin America for all losses caused by illegal Latinos. In other words, go right for the balls.

Paying prisoners to do the farm work is not slavery. They were glad to do the work because it gave them more than $200 when the were released. Plus they paid for some of their room and board in prison. Relief for the tax payers.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with bringing in people to do farm work; as long as they return home 'when the work is done'.

well they bring a good supplie of weed and tequila which is all right..but seriously I made 25 dollars a hour off cherries.. peaches...pears a little less off apples.. I really think if people were introduced to it local labor could fill many more of these jobs...if they can fly people from Jamaica.. Im sure they could bus in some unemployed students for the summer
Bus them from where ? Colombia ?
60 lbs carry and 40 lbs on a ladder ?
That leaves out most of todays murkins, especially young ones..

lol...

Hi Lady:

Paying prisoners to do the farm work is not slavery. They were glad to do the work because it gave them more than $200 when the were released. Plus they paid for some of their room and board in prison. Relief for the tax payers.

No! This is the problem I have with trying to convey the message on what is really WRONG in America today. Giving away American JOBS to Illegal Aliens, OR volunteer students, OR prisoners puts law-abiding Americans OUT OF WORK. Carry your thought process to the extreme and give away ALL JOBS to convicts and Illegal Aliens and student volunteers and see what happens to your local Consumer Base. Look what happens to your local Tax Base! The entire system implodes!!!!

There are plenty of out-of-work American laborers that would love to have JOB doing anything right now. And there are plenty of shop owners who would love to see them in the store as regular customers. When you give away all the jobs in the local job market, then nobody is around to purchase your goods and services; unless you want to wait for all the convicts to be released. But, then the JOBS (according to your thought process) will go to convicts STILL IN JAIL :)cuckoo:).

No sir. I am for putting out-of-work Americans back to work and for keeping the convicts in prison and for enforcing our employment laws at the workplace.

GL,

Terral

Prisoners working on public projects ie picking up trash, etc is a lot different than helping corporate america.

They've got nothing better to do all day, and it is time they started paying the American taxpayer back for living in those cushy cells. Then the poor migrant could stop complaining about the lazy gringo and go home to their wonderful country.

What about it folks?

10101950apaul-newman-cool-hand-luke-posters.jpg

Trying to make this a racist issue because you feel inferior to the hard working Mexican immigrant reveals just how warped your morals are as an individual. Be happy for what you have, BF, and leave off, hmmm.

Prisoners working on public projects ie picking up trash, etc is a lot different than helping corporate america.

tell the city workers hired to pick up trash that

I only see them in the country here doing that and the county has no workers to pick up the trash on rural roads.
Most places seem to try and get organizations to adopt a section of road to keep them clean anyway.

People who litter should be shot!

tell the city workers hired to pick up trash that

I only see them in the country here doing that and the county has no workers to pick up the trash on rural roads.
Most places seem to try and get organizations to adopt a section of road to keep them clean anyway.

People who litter should be shot!

or fined..one of the two

They've got nothing better to do all day, and it is time they started paying the American taxpayer back for living in those cushy cells. Then the poor migrant could stop complaining about the lazy gringo and go home to their wonderful country.

What about it folks?

Trying to make this a racist issue because you feel inferior to the hard working Mexican immigrant reveals just how warped your morals are as an individual. Be happy for what you have, BF, and leave off, hmmm.

WAAAAHHAHhaha haha... I just realized you have never worked next to a Mexican.

What about it folks?

ya the poor hard working Mexican..the ones I worked with had nice cars.. cell phones..liked to smoke weed...drink and fire off hand guns ...they were a fun lot however...nothing against them..my beef is with the system

Last edited:

What about it folks?

Honey, did a fine Hispanic male turn down your advances?

Now to the point: I grew up in a Mexican-American town. We lived two blocks from the barrio. I worked in the tomato fields with them to earn money for college. I played against and with them on the sports team. I dated their daughters and sisters. I speak Spanish.

You are just a cheap sleeze who does not know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
The mexican might be a hard worker - but - he still does not have the right to enter this country illegally. NO country on this planet allows it why should the USA?

eots is 100% correct: all labor should be fairly compensated. Angelhair is correct about the premise of illegal entry. The problem is that most of them are 'home' now in the U.S. They are not going willingly, and real Americans will not support a police state round up of them. That's simply the way it is.

Last edited:
[Honey, a Mexican would not want you.

Now to the point: I grew up in a Mexican-American town. We lived two blocks from the barrio. I worked in the tomato fields with them to earn money for college. I played against and with them on the sports team. I dated their daughters and sisters. I speak Spanish.

You are just a cheap fuck who does not know what you are talking about.

And your hero is Castro.

All invader Mexicans are controlled by the communists in Latin America. They are here to destroy the United States not to become Americans. You have been around Mexicans for so long, you haven't realized they have sodomized your brain against your own people.

And the stores in my town throw out more produce than they sell. And that produce was picked in Latin America.

Doesn't anyone ever read LABELS!!!!

Forum List

Back