United Farm Workers: Ever think of using convicts to pick those crops?

bigrebnc1775 is here for grins and chuckles. It is after 5:30 somewhere so he has a drink in hand.

My family has gone back to the Revolution and every war since. We generally have served in the infantry, although I had uncles who flew a glider and one a dive bomber in WWII. Almost to a vet here they would say you are full of crap.

However, since this is an open board, I am curious to see if the vets here would approve of a massacre of Mexican illegals as suggested by Bullfigher.

I vote no.

They are Mexican INVADERS! Immigration is the excuse they use.

Did Nazis immigrate their armies into most of Europe? I suggest you ask the French, Polish, Greeks, Danes, Norweigians, and others about what it is like to live under a foreign occupation. You have no idea.

ww2_78.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
The only invader is Bullfighter who wants to take away Americans freedoms and create a police state to round up folks he does not like.

The only invader is Bullfighter who wants to take away Americans freedoms and create a police state to round up folks he does not like.

And you prefer the sickening stench of Latin American communism that has been taught in American public schools for decades.

LA RAZA is the master race. Everyone else is evil! That means over 92% of the world is inferior to the helper monkeys that can't even run their own countries.:eusa_liar:

You, bullfighter, sound like the perfect helper monkey to work in my rice fields. You may have just enough ability to do that. "Communism" my anglo ass, you freak.

You, bullfighter, sound like the perfect helper monkey to work in my rice fields. You may have just enough ability to do that. "Communism" my anglo ass, you freak.

Excuse me for not CAPITALIZING your religion, but I didn't feel the CAPITALIZATION of communism made sense.

You are the communist, bullfighter, who wants to socialize our society a la Pol Po and the Kymer Rouge in Cambodia.

You are a loon.

Come on, send me your essentials so I can you down here to work in the rice field. I will put you next to Cool Hand Luke.

You are the communist, bullfighter, who wants to socialize our society a la Pol Po and the Kymer Rouge in Cambodia.

You are a loon.

Come on, send me your essentials so I can you down here to work in the rice field. I will put you next to Cool Hand Luke.

You think communism sounds "cool" because of all that comrade crap. You probably fell for that stuff that all intellectuals lean towards communism too. Stalin used to laugh at the western idea of communism that those intellectuals bought. He called them "useful idiots"!

You are a loon.

You think communism sounds "cool" because of all that comrade crap. You probably fell for that stuff that all intellectuals lean towards communism too. Stalin used to laugh at the western idea of communism that those intellectuals bought. He called them "useful idiots"!
Bull, just throw JokeChokey on ignore. He is not sane, and needs to be ignored by thinking people everywhere lest they waste their time with him.

Fiss is a fool, and we all know it. He is a simple little wannabee, who occassionally makes sense, but most of the time croaks "Back to Bush", "Back to Bush", "Back to Bush."

Folks like Bullfighter and Big Fitz are real encouragements for voting against the GOP, once again, at the level of the national offices.

The fools can't be trusted.

Here in NJ, inmates make license plates and do a few other jobs, which is voluntary. Why would field work be beneath them? There's always the chance to run away but maybe they could work off time on their sentence.I really think its an excellent idea.

Forum List

Back