Union Members for Trump

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
In the 1990's the Democratic Party under Bill Clinton sold out the working class industrial union household. People whose families had voted Democrat since FDR were sold down the river. Personally I have belonged to the United Textile Workers, United Steel Workers, International Association of Machinists and the Teamsters. I was always active in labor politics and trying to preserve American jobs. I will vote for Trump( never voted for Obama, voted minor party twice). Are there any other Rust Belt Democrats out there like me? We will make the difference in 2016 and pay back the Democrats for their betrayal of working class Americans.

In the 1990's the Democratic Party under Bill Clinton sold out the working class industrial union household. People whose families had voted Democrat since FDR were sold down the river. Personally I have belonged to the United Textile Workers, United Steel Workers, International Association of Machinists and the Teamsters. I was always active in labor politics and trying to preserve American jobs. I will vote for Trump( never voted for Obama, voted minor party twice). Are there any other Rust Belt Democrats out there like me? We will make the difference in 2016 and pay back the Democrats for their betrayal of working class Americans.

This betrayal you speak of is the system's failure at large, it's been quite bipartisan over the past 5-6 decades.

Forum List

Back