union leader thugs

Were threats made? People have legally protested outside of politicians homes, you should put a leash on your threatening goon.

The car full of union strikers was not following him to protest. Stop being an idiot, you know exactly why they were following him. Intimidation.

-TSO

That is what makes America great, people not laying down while some scab takes jobs and helps drive wages and benefits down for the working people, there is nothing lower or more dishonorable than a scab.

I can think of many things more dishonorable than a guy trying to get a job and feed his family. I hope your career does not involve you being in charge of other living beings cause if so, I pity them.

Then you do not know what honor is, I bet you have a big problem with illegal immigrants coming here and taking work from Americans by doing the work for cheaper wages though, SCABS ARE SCUM!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAIM02kv0g]YouTube - pete seeger which side are you on[/ame]

Of course I am against ILLEGAL immigrants stealing jobs. Look at this way, there is a strike going on, you have been seeking work for 6 months, rent/mortgage is way passed due and you need work. Company advertises temp work til union strike is over. You would not take that job? Kids have to eat and need a warm place to sleep. I would jump on that job to provide for my family.

I can think of many things more dishonorable than a guy trying to get a job and feed his family. I hope your career does not involve you being in charge of other living beings cause if so, I pity them.

Then you do not know what honor is, I bet you have a big problem with illegal immigrants coming here and taking work from Americans by doing the work for cheaper wages though, SCABS ARE SCUM!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAIM02kv0g]YouTube - pete seeger which side are you on[/ame]

Of course I am against ILLEGAL immigrants stealing jobs. Look at this way, there is a strike going on, you have been seeking work for 6 months, rent/mortgage is way passed due and you need work. Company advertises temp work til union strike is over. You would not take that job? Kids have to eat and need a warm place to sleep. I would jump on that job to provide for my family.

No I would not take that job my honor is everything, nothing lower than being a scab.

Were threats made? People have legally protested outside of politicians homes, you should put a leash on your threatening goon.

The car full of union strikers was not following him to protest. Stop being an idiot, you know exactly why they were following him. Intimidation.

-TSO

If so why werent the authorities alerted?

It was taken care of in a way that the union dirtbags would understand.

-TSO

He only told them he knew where they lived. He may have been implying that now they could commute back and forth to the job site. No threat. :)

-TSO

Forum List

Back