union leader thugs

I can tell you as a union member that union leaders do not respect the masses. Generally what the hourly workers ask for, outside the auto industry, does not coincide with what unions negotiate. As a worker you go with it because you want a job, but these contracts are almost always cookie cutter with a little added uniqueness thrown in for things pertaining to the company itself. I am fortunate that my department has workers and bosses that use the one hand washes the other attitude.

I can relate to those people rushing the stage. I was out of a union for many years and was actually glad for it. Fate has put me back in one and I am not getting involved this time. You just have to keep moving and do your job to the best of your ability and remain spoonfed by these fucks until something better comes along.
___

And that is exactly what the union leadership wants - for its members to "shut the fuck up" and pay those dues.

The Union leadership is livin' large on the backs of the working people and at the expense of the very industries providing the jobs...

If you want to know the meaning of thug, try crossing a picket line in Detroit, Chicago, New York or New Jersey.

-TSO

You cross a picket line you deserve to get roughed up.
That's one fucked up mentality.

No offense.

That is what makes America great, people not laying down while some scab takes jobs and helps drive wages and benefits down for the working people, there is nothing lower or more dishonorable than a scab.

No offense.

That is what makes America great, people not laying down while some scab takes jobs and helps drive wages and benefits down for the working people, there is nothing lower or more dishonorable than a scab.

If a business owner chooses to use non-union labor it's their choice. Sure the union members have the right to picket, but they have no right to try and intimidate the non-union members. I have hired many non-union contractors and have had my superintendants followed from the job site to their apartments by a car load of thugs.

The best part of that story was when my super followed the car after they left and followed them home. When the union thug approached my super's car, my super told him if he followed him again, just to remember he knew where the union thug lived. It was funny to hear the thugs never followed him off site again.

-TSO

Mob rule, like I said.

Americans fight for what is right and what is theirs, scabs should bleed out slowly.

And it's this attitude that keeps me from hiring union contractors as much as possible. And guess what? I get the same work done at a better cost and a faster time, and in many cases, the quality of the work is better.

-TSO

And it's this attitude that keeps me from hiring union contractors as much as possible. And guess what? I get the same work done at a better cost and a faster time, and in many cases, the quality of the work is better.

-TSO

If you are ever in a situation to hire two crews at once, hire a union and non union. Watch the Union crew. They do tend to be safer workers which I respect. There are some points that you feel like your so safe you can't do your fuckin job when OSHA steps in but seriously. Very rare you will see union guys hurt. Safety at times does take a bit longer and I find it hard to believe it is very often your non union guys do better quality work but I cannot refute that seeing I do not know you. :)

I can think of many things more dishonorable than a guy trying to get a job and feed his family. I hope your career does not involve you being in charge of other living beings cause if so, I pity them.

Last edited:
If you are ever in a situation to hire two crews at once, hire a union and non union. Watch the Union crew. They do tend to be safer workers which I respect. There are some points that you feel like your so safe you can't do your fuckin job when OSHA steps in but seriously. Very rare you will see union guys hurt. Safety at times does take a bit longer and I find it hard to believe it is very often your non union guys do better quality work but I cannot refute that seeing I do not know you. :)

I have. I usually do a duel gate set up at those construction sites. I have one general contractor and split subs. Everyone on my site follows OSHA, plain and simple. I actually had to start installing cameras on site to make sure the union workers weren't cutting out of work early. Never had a problem with my non-union subs doing that.

I will say, not all union towns are as bad as others. New Jersey in my experience is by far the worst. After spending about 40 million dollars building a mall with all union subs, one of our tenants (a nail salon) used a non-union painter (his brother) to pain a mural inside his store. The union BA called me the next morning to threaten a strike. He had timed it perfectly and felt he had me over a barrel since the asphalt plants were closing in a week and we needed our final top coat installed so we could hit our grand opening date. I was floored that something like this could actually have a strike started. I told him that if they went on strike, our company would go out of our way to never hire another union worker for the time our company was in NJ. We spent 40+ million and used all union workers, and he is going to strike over a wall mural that would have gotten what, 500 bucks?

Suffice it to say, there was no strike.

-TSO

No offense.

If a business owner chooses to use non-union labor it's their choice. Sure the union members have the right to picket, but they have no right to try and intimidate the non-union members. I have hired many non-union contractors and have had my superintendants followed from the job site to their apartments by a car load of thugs.

The best part of that story was when my super followed the car after they left and followed them home. When the union thug approached my super's car, my super told him if he followed him again, just to remember he knew where the union thug lived. It was funny to hear the thugs never followed him off site again.

-TSO

It's not against the law to follow somebody around but it is against the law to threaten somebody, looks like the goon here was your guy not the union members.

I can think of many things more dishonorable than a guy trying to get a job and feed his family. I hope your career does not involve you being in charge of other living beings cause if so, I pity them.

Then you do not know what honor is, I bet you have a big problem with illegal immigrants coming here and taking work from Americans by doing the work for cheaper wages though, SCABS ARE SCUM!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAIM02kv0g]YouTube - pete seeger which side are you on[/ame]

It's not against the law to follow somebody around but it is against the law to threaten somebody, looks like the goon here was your guy not the union members.

Yeah, because stalking the super from the job site wouldn't be threatening. Maybe they were just following him so they could make sure he made it home safely. *rolls eyes*

-TSO

Yeah, because stalking the super from the job site wouldn't be threatening. Maybe they were just following him so they could make sure he made it home safely. *rolls eyes*

-TSO

Were threats made? People have legally protested outside of politicians homes, you should put a leash on your threatening goon.

Forum List

Back