UNintended Consequences?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Watch the traitorous lying witch deny the fruits of her race-baiting comments in the past few weeks....Once again she shows she has no morals, no conscience, no common sense:

Watch the traitorous lying witch deny the fruits of her race-baiting comments in the past few weeks....Once again she shows she has no morals, no conscience, no common sense:

Yo, she is not worried about nothing but VOTES!!!
hm.jpg

"GTP"

The race baiting makes me sick and is a major turn off that I have with HIllary...But, I keep coming back when i think about how anti-government and investment you republicans are. You're fucking yourselfs just as hard as clinton is with kissing BLM's ass.

Last edited:
Is it my imagination or was she talking extra slooow? Well, at least she skipped the fake accent and stuck with the piffle.

• Banned
Is it my imagination or was she talking extra slooow? Well, at least she skipped the fake accent and stuck with the piffle.

This is nothing more than a political response to Trump calling for "law and order"....the NAACP is her sucker audience as usual.

The race baiting makes me sick and is a major turn off that I have with HIllary...But, I keep coming back when i think about how anti-government and investment you republicans are. You're are fucking yourselfs just as hard as clinton is with kissing BLM's ass.
We believe in investment - just not with a huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government.

• Banned

The real disdain she has for blacks shines through here and the response from the black audience less than enthusiastic. Trump really has to step on his dick for her to win....I predict a Trump LANDSLIDE.

The race baiting makes me sick and is a major turn off that I have with HIllary...But, I keep coming back when i think about how anti-government and investment you republicans are. You're fucking yourselfs just as hard as clinton is with kissing BLM's ass.

Race baiting makes you sick? What a shame

Tell that to the dead police officers around the country

Now go out there and vote for Hillary for future racial wars to come.

Forum List

Back