Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

Geez, when I showed how your liberal elite thought about you and unaffordable healthcare, seems that hit a raw nerve with you.

More like my funny bone.

I pointed out 3 very liberal elite companies that took their jobs over seas...

Ah, so now you've decided to go with the actual definition of "liberal" because I refused to accept your made-up one. In so doing, however, you completely ignored the conservative CEOs who have sent American jobs overseas.

And you've abandoned any pretense of talking about the PPACA.

Why is that?

andaronjim, are you happy to pay the Walton family's taxes for them? Are you happy to pay for their employees' SNAP benefits because their employer (A) has destroyed the Mom & Pop stores in the region, making them the only employer in that region and (B) pays its workers minimum wage?

Since you're not really interested in the PPACA, let's talk about why you like paying taxes for billionaires.

Let me give you a brief introduction to myself. Back in 1976 I started the University of Cincinnati, and during this time, I went part time to work at McDonalds and was earning $2.10 minimum wage. Also at that time a burger, fry and small drink totaled 95 cents. After 1 semester, I knew that college wasn't for me, so I dropped out and wasn't able to get full time work at McDonalds, still making $2.10 but needed 40 hours. I left McD's and went to work as a short order chef at Bill Knapp's restaurant. Was still making $2.10 but after 1 year, and became a competent chef, my wages were raised by 15 cents to $2.25 an hour. Then the bleeding heart liberals came and made minimum wage $2.25 cents so now entry level workers were making the same as me, even though they didn't know as much as me. I decided at that time that minimum wages were communistic. I entered the military and acquired "SKILL" that were able to make me above the minimum wage individual, as now I could repair the A-10, F-15 and F-16 aircraft. I took those skill overseas working as a contractor repairing and teaching others how to repair, and soon was making tons of money, much without paying TAXES from the Clinton Tax increase. (That at the time was the largest tax increase on American citizens, even making social security checks as income taxable). The whole point about my story, is I didn't sit in my parents basement, bitching how crappy life is,(with a liberal in the presidency) but took my God given skills and used them to my best of my abilities, and got rewarded for it. Those sorry ass liberals who sit back and complain all day, getting FREE stuff to barely survive on, just bitch and moan how THEY cant make it, but don't do anything to change their shit life style. America at one time was able to have ANYONE achieve success, Ben Carson, Barack Obama, Black Athletes, Movie Stars, but since liberals hate the poor, and middleclass, you can see how those liberals are making more middleclass poor, so only the liberal elites can have the money. Now stop global warming, reduce your CO2 footprint and go play in a busy intersection. You libs think the world is overpopulated, so be the first and show the rest of US how to reduce the population by removing yourself from the planet.

The only Rich People you seem to know about is the "Koch brothers".

Actually, the only ones I mentioned in that post were the Koch brothers and the Waltons. I'm well aware that there are others. If you need a list, you can go here:

Forbes 400

Meanwhile, let's compare the Koch brothers with the Gates', shall we?

One has devoted countless millions to ad buys telling the gullible "Obamacare Bad." How has that helped the poor in Oakland?

The other is doing this sort of thing: What We Do

Now, I hate Windows as much as the next person, but that^ is interesting.

And now, with the mention of the Koch brothers, we're back to talking about the PPACA, which is appropriate to this forum.

If you just want to bitch about rich people, there are plenty of other forums. But you know from experience that even mentioning them out there will get you labeled a "leech" and a "taker," because to the simple minds on this board, there's no middle ground (which makes you wonder where they stand, but that's a separate topic).

So while we're on the subject, how would you solve the disparity between the wealthy and the poor? Most people here want the poor to disappear. You have any ideas?
Actually, the only ones I mentioned in that post were the Koch brothers and the Waltons.
Waltons Get Whacked: Wal-Mart Slide Costs Family More Than $9 Billion
The retailer’s stock tanked on a dim outlook issued at the company’s annual investor meeting, costing the family more than $9 billion on paper.
You must be jumping for joy right now, having a thrill run up your leg, because those EVIL Walton's who provided a product and service that people were willing to give up their money for, are getting poorer? Of course many middleclass and retired people who own that stock having taken a huge hit also, so you must hate everyone? Maybe if you stopped being a goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information useful idiot and not be spewing the Rainbow House talking points, you MIGHT(I doubt it though) be able to see who the REAL enemy of America really is. Nah, liberals cant see past the green envy of wealth, so punish the successful and reward the tards.

Last edited:
DC General Hospital Closing Is National Catastrophe
DC general at one time was a premier hospital, but when Ted Kennedy FORCED all hospital emergency rooms to serve patients whether they could pay or not, the unintended consequences FORCED that Hospital to close. When there were enough patients that could pay, those that couldn't got FREE healthcare. But then those paying patients started to have to pay more so others could continue to get FREE. Pretty soon no more paying patients showed up, and the hospital had to close. Closing a Hospital, and Fearing for the Future
The hospital and its outpatient clinics, owned by the Mercy health care system in St. Louis, was where people in this city of 9,000 turned for everything from sore throats to emergency treatment after a car crash. Now, many say they are worried about what losing Mercy will mean not just for their own health, but for their community’s future.
When you VOTE for liberalism, the unintended consequences of doing that might just end up killing you.

View attachment 52043
Nothing more fun than sitting in a waiting room packed with folks that look and act like they just fell off of a turnip truck from Tijuana.

Been there......done that.....

After waiting 8 hours listening to drug addicts and Hispanics, I figure it's time to look for a new doctor...at a different hospital. Appears I'm not alone.

Had to go through lines like this in the military. It's not fun at all.

DC general at one time was a premier hospital, but when Ted Kennedy FORCED all hospital emergency rooms to serve patients whether they could pay or not, the unintended consequences FORCED that Hospital to close. When there were enough patients that could pay, those that couldn't got FREE healthcare. But then those paying patients started to have to pay more so others could continue to get FREE. Pretty soon no more paying patients showed up, and the hospital had to close. Closing a Hospital, and Fearing for the Future
The hospital and its outpatient clinics, owned by the Mercy health care system in St. Louis, was where people in this city of 9,000 turned for everything from sore throats to emergency treatment after a car crash. Now, many say they are worried about what losing Mercy will mean not just for their own health, but for their community’s future.
When you VOTE for liberalism, the unintended consequences of doing that might just end up killing you.

View attachment 52043
Nothing more fun than sitting in a waiting room packed with folks that look and act like they just fell off of a turnip truck from Tijuana.

Been there......done that.....

After waiting 8 hours listening to drug addicts and Hispanics, I figure it's time to look for a new doctor...at a different hospital. Appears I'm not alone.

Had to go through lines like this in the military. It's not fun at all.

My former doctor began taking Medicaid patients several years ago. The last time I was in the office, I had paid my copay of $40 knowing that I would still get a bill for what my insurance didn't cover. While sitting in the waiting room, a mother brought her son in. She was asked to pay a copay of less than you would pay for a cheeseburger and fries at McDonalds and you would have thought they were asking her to sign over her entire life savings. On top of not paying but a small amount, I doubt she paid a dime after the copay.

Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Match Lowest Level Since 1973
The number of Americans submitting applications for jobless benefits unexpectedly declined last week to match the fewest in four decades. Initial unemployment claims dropped by 7,000 to 255,000 in the week ended Oct. 10, a Labor Department report s ... (Bloomberg)

^This is the part where they tell you "That's only because people have given up looking for work." ;)

Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Match Lowest Level Since 1973
The number of Americans submitting applications for jobless benefits unexpectedly declined last week to match the fewest in four decades. Initial unemployment claims dropped by 7,000 to 255,000 in the week ended Oct. 10, a Labor Department report s ... (Bloomberg)
Current U-6 Unemployment Rate
Current U-6 Unemployment Rate is 9.6% (BLS) or 14.1% (Gallup)
Hope and Change., You can keep your doctor if you like your doctor, unemployment U-3 is at 5.1% and the economy is recovering. If what you liars are saying is true, and the economy is recovering, why cant Janet Yellow(appointed by Obama) not able to raise interest rates from 0%? Stocks Melt Higher on Cheap Money Hopes
Fed chairman Janet Yellen will be unable to ignore signs of economic stalling.

Already, futures market odds put a rate hike at the March 2016 policy meeting at about 50-50.
The Fed for the past 4 years, have been saying that when unemployment gets below 5.5% the ZIRP would go away and interest rates would go up. But every time, the date gets close, the liberals in the stock market start bailing(5 billion dollars was borrowed by Apple to reinvest in its stock) and the market drops 200+ points. There is NO economy. it is FAUX, and the BLS, will lie until Obama is out of office, to cover HIS ass. Keep on believing you tards, even the government agencies I pointed out before are saying a 25 year depression is coming. It isn't coming, it is here, and Obama has been in the Rainbow House for 6 3/4 years. Obamanomics(liberalism) is Failure, everyone will be equal , equally poor and equally miserable. Dumbasses vote Dumbocrat.

Yellen was inhibited by overseas developments primarily in China whose Market had lost trillion in values in a matter of weeks.

I am sure you a total absolute moron wing nut were a cheerleader when Economy Crusher 43 was losing 800,000 jobs a month in 2008...
Here Right wing Chump is your next assignment...find the dark lining in the Silver clouds LOL

UPDATE 1-U.S. budget deficit lowest since 2008 - Treasury ...
Oct 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. budget deficit fell by nearly a third to $483 billion in fiscal 2014, the lowest level since 2008, as a quickening economic recovery boosted tax collections and spending grew only modestly...........
652.gif

Yellen was inhibited by overseas developments primarily in China whose Market had lost trillion in values in a matter of weeks.

I am sure you a total absolute moron wing nut were a cheerleader when Economy Crusher 43 was losing 800,000 jobs a month in 2008...
Here Right wing Chump is your next assignment...find the dark lining in the Silver clouds LOL

Oct 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. budget deficit fell by nearly a third to $483 billion in fiscal 2014, the lowest level since 2008, as a quickening economic recovery boosted tax collections and spending grew only modestly...........
652.gif
With you libtards, it is never the fault of a liberal, even when it is the liberals fault. You remember how 1 trillion dollars was for shovel ready jobs that wasn't really shovel ready? Or the 1/2 billion dollar loan that went to Solyndra(Obama was so proud of that company) and it went belly up? Also when 1 trillion dollars is spent in the 1st year of Obama Admin, that anything less after that is a "REDUCTION" and you dumbasses just continue to believe them? Shame you cant enlightened BRAINWASHED, low information liberal voters, because they want that FREE STUFF, or else. When the money runs out, just like in Detroit, soon a bankruptcy will be declared, when that happens, the only ones left will be those poor poor liberals who want the free stuff, but those liberal elites will have left for something better.

652.gif
Does that "recovery" take into account the 70% increase in food stamp recipients and the record numbers not in the workforce?

652.gif
This drag on job growth isn't going away anytime soon
In effect, that would mean private payrolls growth takes a step down to around 150,000 a month, from the booming 250,000- plus average of 2014.

"Employment is declining in industries exposed to exports, and we haven’t seen any sign the decline is slowing down," Edgerton said. "The drag from job losses in export industries will linger on for some time at least.
While that marks a downshift from 296,000 as recently as June, it's within the 150,000 to 300,000 range seen since 2013.
Instead of doing something that MIGHT actually get the economy ROARING, the typical liberal political hack, just changes to rules to fit the agenda. If growth starts showing at 100,000 a month, you can bet the rules will be from 90,000 to 250,00 range. See how it works, dumbasses vote dumbocrat.

Instead of doing something that MIGHT actually get the economy ROARING, .

The only thing the GOP got Roaring was a bonfire of the looted and stolen wealth of the middle class you bums you
The number of Americans submitting applications for jobless benefits unexpectedly declined last week to match the fewest in four decades. Initial unemployment claims dropped by 7,000 to 255,000 in the week ended Oct. 10, a Labor Department report s
"Employment is declining in industries exposed to exports, and we haven’t seen any sign the decline is slowing down," Edgerton said. "The drag from job losses in export industries will linger on for some time at least.
While that marks a downshift from 296,000 as recently as June, it's within the 150,000 to 300,000 range seen since 2013.
is that the best that you can do when you are PROVEN wrong once again, resort to the RULES FOR RADICALS again? Pitiful, typical of you, but pitiful.

Instead of doing something that MIGHT actually get the economy ROARING, .

The only thing the GOP got Roaring was a bonfire of the looted and stolen wealth of the middle class you bums you
The number of Americans submitting applications for jobless benefits unexpectedly declined last week to match the fewest in four decades. Initial unemployment claims dropped by 7,000 to 255,000 in the week ended Oct. 10, a Labor Department report s
is that the best that you can do when you are PROVEN wrong once again, resort to the RULES FOR RADICALS again? Pitiful, typical of you, but pitiful.
You'd have hated Eisenhower.

Liberals have a mental disorder, says doctor
A veteran psychiatrist now claims that liberalism is a mental disorder, not purely a political choice.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," said Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.

"Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."
Everytime the government gets involved with the private industry, instead of just being an oversight of that industry, disaster always follows. The 5 trillion dollar "War on Poverty" and 6 3/4 years of Obamanomics, and America has the most people in poverty ever. While "SOME" people didn't have healthcare(many of those just didn't want to pay for it) we now, no longer have a "CHOICE" whether we wanted healthcare or not, and the Government now punishes US if we don't purchase it. Shame you don't understand who the REAL enemies of America are, and they are liberal, (R) and (D).

View attachment 52043

What makes you think it's "unintended" when Progressive are seeking the collapse of the entire US economy so they can implement full Socialism?

Forum List

Back