Unhinged nutcase who abused and screamed nazi scum at elderly Trump supporting granpa may now lose

Siobhan Prigent and a mob of violent leftists attacked an elderly pro-Trump grandfather at the protests Tuesday against President Donald Trump in London.
UNHINGED NUTCASE Who Abused and Screamed "Nazi Scum!" at Elderly Trump-Supporting Grandpa May Now Lose Her Job (VIDEO)
-----------------------

Sick and mental need to be taught manners and respect all over again..

Oh, but she says she's "sorry" and "regrets" what she did. Is it her actions she feels bad about, or just the fact that she got caught and is now having to suffer for it?

Siobhan Prigent and a mob of violent leftists attacked an elderly pro-Trump grandfather at the protests Tuesday against President Donald Trump in London.
UNHINGED NUTCASE Who Abused and Screamed "Nazi Scum!" at Elderly Trump-Supporting Grandpa May Now Lose Her Job (VIDEO)
-----------------------

Oh, but she says she's "sorry" and "regrets" what she did. Is it her actions she feels bad about, or just the fact that she got caught and is now having to suffer for it?
She shouldn’t feel sorry or regretful.

-----------------------

Of course she's sorry she'll lose her job. I'd venture she's not sorry, nor does she regret, being a total douche. I wouldn't hire her to clean toilets with that attitude. What happens if one of her patients expresses some opinion with which she doesn't agree?

-----------------------

Only because her job is in jeopardy.

-----------------------

Sorry she got caught.

Interesting....

You sound EXACTLY like the KKK after lynching a black man in the 50's. So you approve of the KKK and similar actions? figures.
No. That’s a social conservative thing.
Sorry, KKK was and remains a social construct of the Democrat party.
Democrats were the jesus freak, social conservatives back then. Now you are. Sorry.

-----------------------

She will find another job. Fighting evil is more important.
Firing them is too.

Interesting....

You sound EXACTLY like the KKK after lynching a black man in the 50's. So you approve of the KKK and similar actions? figures.
Democrats were the jesus freak, social conservatives back then. Now you are. Sorry.
While you may be correct about the Jesus freak, social conservative thing...back then, they were also the KKK thing. Sorry to disappoint you, I am not.

No matter how you try to deflect, point is YOU agree with the actions of the KKK and not regretting undue violence against innocent people.

That makes you garbage.
Nope I’ve never agreed with the KKK. Your opinion seems to be the woman should lose her job for attacking a KKK member. I guess you support them.

Interesting....

While you may be correct about the Jesus freak, social conservative thing...back then, they were also the KKK thing. Sorry to disappoint you, I am not.
It was beaten mostly out of social conservatism. It is attempting a resurgence in the Trump movement.

No matter how you try to deflect, point is YOU agree with the actions of the KKK and not regretting undue violence against innocent people.

That makes you garbage.
Nope I’ve never agreed with the KKK. Your opinion seems to be the woman should lose her job for attacking a KKK member. I guess you support them.
He's a KKK member? Do they even have KKK in Britain? And I'd love to see your citation that he was a KKK member. Please, provide your cite.

That makes you garbage.
He's a KKK member? Do they even have KKK in Britain? And I'd love to see your citation that he was a KKK member. Please, provide your cite.
You have provided no cites so go eat shit

Forum List

Back