Yum Yum...........

Salmonella Burger please.

Great Anti-US propaganda video you have there.. I had just returned from my "chlorine wash" at the local pool and read how outraged you were about "chlorine washed" chicken..

Ya know -- I'm feeling pretty healthy after my "chlorine wash"... And I'm sure that the 2 cases of food poisoning I got in merry olden England had NOTHING TO DO with food safety issues.... :rolleyes:

In fact, now I'm worried about tainted UK chicken getting a favorable trade deal out of this...

The supermarkets where up to 78% of fresh chickens have campylobacter named | Daily Mail Online

238CAE1600000578-2851740-image-14_1417094864738.jpg

In fact, now I'm worried about tainted UK chicken getting a favorable trade deal out of this...

The supermarkets where up to 78% of fresh chickens have campylobacter named | Daily Mail Online

And yet salmonella is an American problem. Because your workers handle food with shitty pants.

Where do you think MOST food poisoning bacteria --- INCLUDING THE STATS on camplobacter in the UK I just posted --- COME FROM???

Are you that dense???

And yet salmonella is an American problem. Because your workers handle food with shitty pants.

Where do you think MOST food poisoning bacteria --- INCLUDING THE STATS on camplobacter in the UK I just posted --- COME FROM???

Are you that dense???

Or would you rather eat chicken shit than human shit???

Are you that dense???

Will post-Brexit UK swallow America's "chlorinated chicken" for a trade deal?

Salmonella !

Chicken safety fear as chlorine washing fails bacteria tests

Recently published analysis by the British food and farming pressure group Sustain, found that the incidence of food poisoning in the US could be 10 times higher than in the UK. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that about 380 people die each year in America from foodborne salmonella poisoning. Public Health England reports that, between 2005 and 2015, there was not a single death from salmonella poisoning in England and Wales.

Why do you defend a practice that is killing your people ?

Are you that dense???

Will post-Brexit UK swallow America's "chlorinated chicken" for a trade deal?

Salmonella !

So your reaction to being nailed for propaganda is to post MORE propaganda???

:290968001256257790-final:

Recently published analysis by the British food and farming pressure group Sustain, found that the incidence of food poisoning in the US could be 10 times higher than in the UK. The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that about 380 people die each year in America from foodborne salmonella poisoning. Public Health England reports that, between 2005 and 2015, there was not a single death from salmonella poisoning in England and Wales.

Because life has risks.. And there are sufficient campaigns here to ADVISE folks to PROPERLY PREPARE and COOK raw meats.. That's adequate precaution... The numbers are not HIGH ENOUGH to assume there's a problem other than in the KITCHENS that prepare the food...

While in England, everything is over-cooked or boiled.. So enjoy....

Because life has risks.. And there are sufficient campaigns here to ADVISE folks to PROPERLY PREPARE and COOK raw meats.. That's adequate precaution... The numbers are not HIGH ENOUGH to assume there's a problem other than in the KITCHENS that prepare the food...

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that about 380 people die each year in America from foodborne salmonella poisoning. Public Health England reports that, between 2005 and 2015, there was not a single death from salmonella poisoning in England and Wales.
Its risky in the US all right. If your crazy gun laws dont kill you then shit caked chicken will. Not in Europe for some reason.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that about 380 people die each year in America from foodborne salmonella poisoning. Public Health England reports that, between 2005 and 2015, there was not a single death from salmonella poisoning in England and Wales.
Its risky in the US all right. If your crazy gun laws dont kill you then shit caked chicken will. Not in Europe for some reason.

Well you have a JOLLY olde time worrying about US --- OK??? Seems like you should have enough to worry about right there on your island...

And again -- you're woefully naive about the facts.. Seems that 10s of THOUSANDS in UK USED to suffer from salmonella poisoning in the EARLY 2000s every year.. It got REDUCED by REQUIRING the INNOCULATION of all poultry with ANTI-BIOTICS....

The “Decline and Fall” of Nontyphoidal Salmonella in the United Kingdom

Enjoy those anti-biotics -- Yum Yum -- and all the diseases you won't be able to control because you've ruined the efficacy of antibiotic treatment for other human diseases....

Well you have a JOLLY olde time worrying about US --- OK??? Seems like you should have enough to worry about right there on your island...

And again -- you're woefully naive about the facts.. Seems that 10s of THOUSANDS in UK USED to suffer from salmonella poisoning in the EARLY 2000s every year.. It got REDUCED by REQUIRING the INNOCULATION of all poultry with ANTI-BIOTICS....

Enjoy those anti-biotics -- Yum Yum -- and all the diseases you won't be able to control because you've ruined the efficacy of antibiotic treatment for other human diseases....
We are being threatened with lowering standards for our food. I dont want that and I dont know anybody who does so.Suck it up mate. Keep your shit caked chicken, we dont want it.

We are being threatened with lowering standards for our food. I dont want that and I dont know anybody who does so.Suck it up mate. Keep your shit caked chicken, we dont want it.

You've got some supermarket chains in the UK selling up to 60% contaminated chicken and you're worried about me??

Enjoy the extra heavy of antibiotics.. There's 3 or 5 OTHER human pathogens in your chicken besides salmonella...

New Topics

Forum List

Back