Unemployment rate rises. Pathetic recovery stalls

Hello If the recession ended in June 2009 why hasn't things gotten better in 2012?

Believe it or not, we have been living the Obama 'boom times.'

I kid you not!
If this is what people consider boom time God help us if we go into an obama depression.

The Recession ended in June 2009, therefore anything after 2009 is all obama's

Recession ended in June 2009: NBER | Reuters

Hello If the recession ended in June 2009 why hasn't things gotten better in 2012?

They have, you just don't want to see it.

And just because there hasn't been a full recovery doesn't mean things haven't improved.

Bigreb - I guess someone believes this crap!! See he just posted it. :lol:

Believe it or not, we have been living the Obama 'boom times.'

I kid you not!
If this is what people consider boom time God help us if we go into an obama depression.

And just because there hasn't been a full recovery doesn't mean things haven't improved.

In what way are we worse then when Obama took office? Use hard figures. Remember, we're talking about the recession.

This is when you don't respond and I prove another one of you loud mouth idiots, is indeed a loud mouth idiot.

In what way are we worse then when Obama took office? Use hard figures. Remember, we're talking about the recession.

Well, enjoy your beatdown.

How about.... unemployed women?

5.5 million unemployed when he took office

5.771 million unemployed women today.

Why do Barry hate women so?

Would you like to discuss.... home values, maybe? Gubmint dependency?

LOL

Recovery my ass.
If you are standing in 3 ft of sh*t...and then you are now standing in 2.5ft of sh*t...your still standing in sh*t.

Right, but its still less shit. Hence a recovery. Sorry the facts don't agree with the picture you're trying to paint there Picasso.

LOL

I can do this too.

Unemployed Men when he took office 13.7 million.

4.8 million unemployed men today.

It's fun to throw around stats with no source.

Looks like my made up facts are more impressive than yours.

LOL

I can do this too.

Hey, you asked for it.

:lol:

Recovery my ass.
If you are standing in 3 ft of sh*t...and then you are now standing in 2.5ft of sh*t...your still standing in sh*t.

Right, but its still less shit. Hence a recovery. Sorry the facts don't agree with the picture you're trying to paint there Picasso.

ahh..but the affects of standing in 3 feet of sh*t are no different than the affects of standing in 2.5 feet of sh*t.

And if the sh*t shoveler promised nothing more than a skid mark after 4 years, and there were still 2.5 feet of sh*t, the sh*t shoveler should be held accountable....even by his most faithful supporters.

Unless, of course, his most faithful supporters are easily swayed by spin and excuses.

And what piece of shit "job creator" is out there causing americans to suffer needlessly when they could
(according to snipper) be hiring them right now.

Who are they?

The bills that would instill a bit of confidence are sitting on Reid's desk. THERE'S you obstruction, pal.

Obama has a better jobs record than Bush guys.

You voted him in a second time and he crashed the econony

And what piece of shit "job creator" is out there causing americans to suffer needlessly when they could
(according to snipper) be hiring them right now.

Who are they?

The bills that would instill a bit of confidence are sitting on Reid's desk. THERE'S you obstruction, pal.

No you fool they wouldnt.

the proof austerity doesnt work is right in europe

Recovery my ass.

ahh..but the affects of standing in 3 feet of sh*t are no different than the affects of standing in 2.5 feet of sh*t.

And if the sh*t shoveler promised nothing more than a skid mark after 4 years, and there were still 2.5 feet of sh*t, the sh*t shoveler should be held accountable....even by his most faithful supporters.

Unless, of course, his most faithful supporters are easily swayed by spin and excuses.

Right. but there's still less shit than when he started the job. Less shit is less shit. We all wish it was even less, but it is what it is unfortunately.

This is when you don't respond and I prove another one of you loud mouth idiots, is indeed a loud mouth idiot.

I keep seeing progressives use that argument, RDD and it's rather ridiculous. When Barack Obama took office we were at the worst part of a rather severe economic downturn. Have things improved statistically since then? Well, of course. Recessions are always cyclical. The question isn't whether things are better but rather whether it is getting better as fast as it should and how much of that is due to THIS President's policies. We've been out of a recession for some time now but that does not by any stretch of the imagination mean that things are proceeding as they should. What that does mean is that we've had so many quarters of ANY economic growth and even glacially slow economic growth (which is what we've been experiencing) counts...hardly something to crow about.

The fact is...this economic downturn continues to grind along with no end in sight. We've had a huge number of people on long term unemployment and that isn't changing. At some point, the Obama Administration has to take responsibility for that. They don't have a plan in place to address the economy, RDD and that's almost criminal. I've asked this many time before and I'll ask it of you once again...why would someone re-elect a man to a second four year term who apparently ran out of ideas to fix the economy about two years into his first?

Forum List

Back