Unemployment rate offically rockets over 10%!!!!

Rabbi has it backward. The last things to recover, in order, are over time (I doubt that is stagnant anymore), contract work, and employment, not the first. They are market laggers, not leaders.

Rabbi, much of what you write is backwards or simply wrong. Either you are ignorant about these matters or you are deliberately lying.

He knows perfectly well that jobs follow a recovery. But he must skew the facts to fit his argument

No, dipshit. First comes overtime and contract work, as far as employment goes. There are plenty of other leading indicators prior to that. The last thing is regular employment. Employers will work their existing employees for longer hours or hire temps before they commit to permanent positions.
But we haven't even seen the beginning of overtime/contract labor expansion. That tells me unemployment will continue to get worse, not better. This is partly because of the nature of recoveries and mostly because of Obama's policies which discourage capital formation, investment, expansion, and employment.

This post is in fact correct....and I might add that we have seen, on several occasions now, stories that stated the "economy is recovering" or the "economy has recovered" from the likes of MSNBC and CNN. They are correct in that the economy/stock markets are being propped up by TARP and the Stimulus but as far as an actual recovery is concerned it just hasn't started yet. Once we see overtime increase and a slew of temp workers being hired one can look to regular employment positions to become available in about 8-16 months after that.

Reagans economy allowed unemployment to rise to 10.8% FACT

The economy Bush left Obama was worse than the one Carter left Reagan FACT

Republicans Harding, Cooledge and Hoover drove us into the great Depression and stood by waiting for it to self correct FACT

FDR lead us out of the Depression FACT

The Depression would have ended sooner without FDR ....... OPINION

This economy is worse than what Carter left behind? I don't think so.

Where is the double digit inflation?

Where are the gasoline lines?

how about the double digit unemployment? Oh never mind we have that; NOW. 10 months later.

I am so glad I spent the last 3 1/2 years of the Carter Admin in Europe.

Boys...boys..

Just because FoxNews says it is so, doesn't make it so. This is the worst recession in 70 years

A Global Breakdown Of The Recession In 2009 - Forbes.com

With the industrial world already in outright recession and the emerging world navigating toward a hard landing (growth well below potential), I expect global growth to be flat (around -0.5%) in 2009.

This will be the worst global recession in decades as the fallout of the most severe financial crisis since the Great Depression took a toll first on the U.S. and then--via a variety of channels--on the rest of the global economy.

Here is a global breakdown of my forecast.

The United States economy is only halfway through a recession that started in December 2007 and will be the longest and most severe in the post-war period. U.S. gross domestic product will continue to contract throughout all of 2009 for a cumulative output loss of 5%.

Dipshit

Recession is GDP, which is not all of what is entailed in the national economy...

Again.. BIG picture, winger dipshit.... you have no answer for interest rates, inflation rates, etc that were also big influences on the state of the US economy and why it was so absolutely horrible as a result of Carter and his dipshit ways

Recession is GDP, which is not all of what is entailed in the national economy...

No need to even reply to this

Because you know you have been caught... as stated SO many fucking times, you winger moron... . when looking at all of the factors including consumer confidence, various interest rates, inflation, etc... it is absolutely fucking clear (except to a hyper-partisan winger moron like yourself), that the economy under Carter and what he left the country to deal with was the absolute worst we have had at any time since the FDR days

But nice try and thank you for playing... no go fuck off back under your blinded world of partisan delusions

I can't believe unemployment went up to 10%. You mean to tell me the stimulus didn't actually shore up job loss? Oh well, it was probably FOX News' fault. ;)

Because you know you have been caught... as stated SO many fucking times, you winger moron... . when looking at all of the factors including consumer confidence, various interest rates, inflation, etc... it is absolutely fucking clear (except to a hyper-partisan winger moron like yourself), that the economy under Carter and what he left the country to deal with was the absolute worst we have had at any time since the FDR days

But nice try and thank you for playing... no go fuck off back under your blinded world of partisan delusions

I provided proof from Forbes magazine stating the Bush recession is the worst recession since the Depression

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Burden of proof is on you to prove that the Carter recession was worse

Last edited:

I provided proof from Forbes magazine stating the Bush recession is the worst recession since the Depression

Welcome To Forbes.com

But NEVERMIND that your PAL Obama, and the Statist Democrat Congress and their Actions has made it WORSE.

Shove off you partisan fuck. YOU and your PALS OWN this Circus. Enjoy talking yourself OUT of it...YOU CAN'T.

Last edited:

Welcome To Forbes.com

But NEVERMIND that your PAL Obama, and the Statist Democrat Congress and their Actions has made it WORSE.

Shove off you partisan fuck. YOU and your PALS OWN this Circus. Enjoy talking yourself OUT of it...YOU CAN'T.

Again I will put the burden of proof on you to show the economy is worse than it was in Jan 2009.

Please provide links

Welcome To Forbes.com

Again I will put the burden of proof on you to show the economy is worse than it was in Jan 2009.

Please provide links
YOU can DO your OWN fuckin' homework. Obama and the Statist Democrats have ADDED to IT. Piled ON.

Bush Deficit vs. Obama Deficit in Pictures

ASPHINCTERSAYSWHAT?

T can't even tie his own shoes. Don't expect him to try to substantiate his loony accusations. LOL

And in the mean time, Unemployment gets higher and higher, But the recession is over and the stimulus worked............

Anyone want to buy some prime land about 40 miles East of Miami?

Last edited:
Still waiting for Ollie to provide proof that the Carter Recession was worse than the Bush Recession

Still waiting for Ollie to provide proof that the Carter Recession was worse than the Bush Recession

I just read something about that somewhere today......

Seems the numbers are almost identical except when Reagan took over; inflation was in double digits and interest was somewhere around 20%. Compare that with todays rates if you would.

Most people don't even need to look this up, we lived it.

Obama’s Change: A Recession Much Worse Than The Carter Years

There Ya Go stupid. Go back and whine to your master for better talking points.

The crashing red line is the current situation, which was promised to be avoided by the dems when they passed their risky, liberal, economic stimulus experiment back in February.
There are some things to note on the graph. The current recession is far worse than any before – which makes it worse than the Carter years and the disastrous liberal economic experiments they tried back then. It is deeper than any in the last 30 years and will be longer than any other because it has not yet really bottomed out jobs-wise.

Put it in your BONG and get HIGH on it dumbass. Obama has made it WORSE with his willing accomplices in the Statist DemocRAT-Controlled CONGRESS.

GAME-SET-MATCH.

Get OVER yourself.

Seems the numbers are almost identical except when Reagan took over; inflation was in double digits and interest was somewhere around 20%. Compare that with todays rates if you would.

YES we *DID*, didn't we? I was privvy to LIVE that abject failure...and this one is WORSE. And will get worse.

The Elitists KNOW what to do, and that is get out of the way...but they REFUSE to.

YES we *DID*, didn't we? I was privvy to LIVE that abject failure...and this one is WORSE. And will get worse.

The Elitists KNOW what to do, and that is get out of the way...but they REFUSE to.

No doubt this is far from over.

No doubt this is far from over.

No it isn't. People are waking up seeing that thier electeds are out to screw them of their Liberty?

Seems to me 2010 will see alot of entrenched Elitists OUT of Government, and scrambling for their existence.

Forum List

Back