Unemployment rate offically rockets over 10%!!!!

The unemployment rate remains more than a half point less than it did in Reagan's full third year.

My history teacher friends tell me that they have no trouble making comparisions like the above and then sending the kids home to ask their parents if they know that.

Yes...let's make sure we politicize our children and turn them against their parents when their as young and impressionable as possible.

You can tell your history teacher friends to "FUCK OFF" from me!!

Historical FACT turns kids against their parents?

How dilusional are the right wingnuts?

The unemployment rate remains more than a half point less than it did in Reagan's full third year.

My history teacher friends tell me that they have no trouble making comparisions like the above and then sending the kids home to ask their parents if they know that.

Yes...let's make sure we politicize our children and turn them against their parents when their as young and impressionable as possible.

When you leave out the historical facts such as dealing with double digit interest rates and inflation and the economy in the worst shape it has been in since FDR made enough mistakes to extend the great depression longer than it should have gone on... that is what is delusional... you idiot fucking winger

Always amusing to watch the worship Barry crowd search for the magic bullet that will stave off criticism of the messiah.

'Blame Bush' isn't working, so now it's compare Barry to Reagan.

Face it, the Boi King is fucked, his 'fixes' makes things worse and he's on his way to Bush & Carter Ville as a rotten POTUS.

Interesting, isn't it? On one hand we have a POTUS that cared about America and the Constitution, and fought with the Democrats in Congress to get things going again...and on the other? We have a POTUS that clearly hates this nation and is working with a worse version of Democrats in Congress to rebuild it to spite the Constitution.

When you leave out the historical facts such as dealing with double digit interest rates and inflation and the economy in the worst shape it has been in since FDR made enough mistakes to extend the great depression longer than it should have gone on... that is what is delusional... you idiot fucking winger

Reagans economy allowed unemployment to rise to 10.8% FACT

The economy Bush left Obama was worse than the one Carter left Reagan FACT

Republicans Harding, Cooledge and Hoover drove us into the great Depression and stood by waiting for it to self correct FACT

FDR lead us out of the Depression FACT

The Depression would have ended sooner without FDR ....... OPINION

Last edited:
T has no opinion other than his brainless nannering. Really, folks, let's move on.

The reason the GOP and the hard right lost last year, and the hard right and libertarians and Conservatives have lost this year, is that the American public wised up.

And the GOP will have to come up with better candidates and throw the hard right out of the decision-making process if they wish to win. The palinistas and folks like that are finished.

Republicans Harding, Cooledge and Hoover drove us into the great Depression and stood by waiting for it to self correct FACT

rightwinger a 2%er hyper-partisan LIBTARD kook....FACT

LOL...that the best response you can come up with?

The Carter years were extremely bad not only did we have 10.8% unemployment, we had interests rates at 21% and double digit inflation rates. Not only did you not have a job, but if you did you could not afford to buy ANYTHING.

Then Reagan took over, thank God, he took 8 months to study the situation, passed across the boards tax cuts and created 20 million new jobs that went on through the Clinton years.

How old is that history teacher, 20?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Carter years were extremely bad not only did we have 10.8% unemployment, we had interests rates at 21% and double digit inflation rates. Not only did you not have a job, but if you did you could not afford to buy ANYTHING.

Then Reagan took over, thank God, he took 8 months to study the situation, passed across the boards tax cuts and created 20 million new jobs that went on through the Clinton years.

rightwinger is a 2%er libtard who thinks history started on January 21, 2001...all the rest of his talking points are generated by his handlers at the DNC.

Sorry Maple....but once again you don't let the facts interfere with your wingnut rant

Carter never saw an unemployment rate above 7.8% it rose to 10.8% THREE YEARS into Ron Reagans term.

Those Reagan tax cuts TRIPLED the national deficit....but then again , we never talk about republican deficits do we?

Answer- He took 8 months to study the situation, passed across the board tax cuts and created 20 million new jobs that went on through the Clinton years.

Your facts are incorrect, Reagn not only inherited 10.8% unemployment he also had to deal with 21% interest rates and double digit inflation.

Answer-Actually- it was the stock market crash of Oct 1929 that took this country off a cliff, everyone was invested heavily out on margin and when the market went south so did the economy. The margins were not backed and people could not pay them back.

Answer-FDR tried to lead us out of the Depression, with government spending, Obama is doing the same thing, but as you can see, it was a dismal failure then and it's a dismal failure now.

Answer- you are confusing me here, first you state that FDR lead us out of the Depression, now you are saying the depression would have ended sooner without FDR.
A little dithering going on here.:lol:

Untrue. The census worker collecting the data does not ask if you had benefits. They only ask if you're looking or not. In some cases those will be the same, in many cases not...especially those who never collected UI.

You are wrong. Is the census taken every month? I think NOT!!! The Census worker hasn't got jack shit to do with the unemployment rate.

The Census Bureau does take a monthly poll for this information. There is more of a correlation than Pinqy is admitting. Finally, the numbers are going to go up because the benefit extension will define more people as unemployed. Not a point A to point B relationship, but that will be the effect in the end.

Sorry Maple....but once again you don't let the facts interfere with your wingnut rant

Answer-I don't know how old you are, but I lived those years and was there for all of them. So you can chew up your liberal facts and spit them out all you want, but you won't be able to convince me of what I experienced and saw with my own two eyes.

Carter never saw an unemployment rate above 7.8% it rose to 10.8% THREE YEARS into Ron Reagans term.

Answer-Probably, but the difference is, that Reagan took decisive action, spent 8 months thinking about what was involved, passed legislation that created 20 million new jobs. You are not going to see that with your guy in office as he passed a no stimulus stimulus bill that spent 787 billion dollars, that's nothing more than a liberal wish list stuck in a drawer for 20 years that was brought out, dusted off, and passed without anyone even reading it. It's a dismal failure. Nothing more than a slush fund for states to dip into when they get into trouble.

Those Reagan tax cuts TRIPLED the national deficit....but then again , we never talk about republican deficits do we?

Answer-Yes, he ran up some debt, but his debt created 20 million new jobs. When you increase jobs to that extent you broaden your tax base, because employed people pay taxes and unemployed people do not. Your guy has quadrupled the debt in 10 months in office and has created NO jobs, his tax base gets smaller and smaller and all he can do is say he might have saved some jobs. He has made up a new term, " Created or Saved," first time in history I have ever heard that spin.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Untrue. The census worker collecting the data does not ask if you had benefits. They only ask if you're looking or not. In some cases those will be the same, in many cases not...especially those who never collected UI.

You are wrong. Is the census taken every month? I think NOT!!! The Census worker hasn't got jack shit to do with the unemployment rate.

The Census Bureau does take a monthly poll for this information. There is more of a correlation than Pinqy is admitting. Finally, the numbers are going to go up because the benefit extension will define more people as unemployed. Not a point A to point B relationship, but that will be the effect in the end.

Who do they poll?...and I stand corrected...thank you.

Last edited:

Who do they poll?

Reagan was a believer in small government, he beleived that large government was incompetent and inefficient and robbed people of their hard earned dollar and he is and was absolutely dead on right. He and JFK would be rolling in their graves if they could see what's going on today.

Last edited:

Answer-I don't know how old you are, but I lived those years and was there for all of them. So you can chew up your liberal facts and spit them out all you want, but you won't be able to convince me of what I experienced and saw with my own two eyes.

Answer-Probably, but the difference is, that Reagan took decisive action, spent 8 months thinking about what was involved, passed legislation that created 20 million new jobs. You are not going to see that with your guy in office as he passed a no stimulus stimulus bill that spent 787 billion dollars, that's nothing more than a liberal wish list stuck in a drawer for 20 years that was brought out, dusted off, and passed without anyone even reading it. It's a dismal failure. Nothing more than a slush fund for states to dip into when they get into trouble.

Answer-Yes, he ran up some debt, but his debt created 20 million new jobs. When you increase jobs to that extent you broaden your tax base, because employed people pay taxes and unemployed people do not. Your guy has quadrupled the debt in 10 months in office and has created NO jobs, his tax base gets smaller and smaller and all he can do is say he might have saved some jobs. He has made up a new term, " Created or Saved," first time in history I have ever heard that spin.:lol::lol::lol:

Maple...how many times do I have to correct you on your facts? You can't just go making things up just to meet your wingnut rants.

Obama has not quadrupled the debt..that would mean our debt is now $44 trillion. Our debt is now $11.9 trillion of which Obama has added 900 billion.

Reagan Tripled the deficit
Bush Doubled the deficit

Those are FACTS you are free to refute

Maple...how many times do I have to correct you on your facts? You can't just go making things up just to meet your wingnut rants.

Obama has not quadrupled the debt..that would mean our debt is now $44 trillion. Our debt is now $11.9 trillion of which Obama has added 900 billion.

Reagan Tripled the deficit
Bush Doubled the deficit

Those are FACTS you are free to refute

Geez..........this k00k knocks himself out every day trying desperately to dig his embarrassingly incompetent president out of the snake pit he's put himself in. Problem is, nobody cares in the bigger picture of things = getting into dick measuring contests in the far nether regions of the internet dont mean sh!t in terms of the political scoreboard. This is something the left wing k00ks on this board fail to understand. The fact is, nobody cares about the Reagan deficit and nobody cares about the Bush deficit:eusa_whistle:.........by the day, independents are coming to the conclusion that Obama is nothing like what he said he would be in 2008. The independents are coming to the conclusion in droves that the guy is nothing more than a typical tax and spend classic liberal.............EVERY single thing he has done in office so far points that way. Of course, the k00ks will try to spin it by trying to point to other times and other presidents but that doesnt matter worth a fcukk to the millions who have lost their jobs and the rest who saw 900 billion in stimulus not do shi!t to improve things. Indeed.............they now see it for what it was = payoff to the lefty special interests!!!:clap2::clap2:

So spin away s0ns..............2010 is gonna be fcukking great for those with reasoned logic who know full well that liberal public policy, while well intentioned, is a farce and only serves to perpetuate the multitudes who are miserable...........without whom, these liberals would never have a job in public office. Independents see another bag ass spender like George Bush...........only George Bush squared.

And by virtually all economists accounts..........unemployment aint going down for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time = lots of lefty politicians losing their jobs s0ns!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I hope skook is not responding to me

His posts are on ignore

Sorry Patek.....I have to admit I didn't know what a two percenter was...so I had to look it up in the Urban Dictionary

two percenter
Two percent of the male population has an erect penis over nine inches.
He unzipped and pulled out his two percenter.

Forum List

Back