Undocumented American beheads his Mother

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
“ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) has issued a detainer for Oliver Funes-Machado, an unlawfully present Honduran national, following his arrest March 6 on local charges in Franklin County, North Carolina,” ICE Communications Director Bryan Cox told Breitbart Texas.

Funes-Machada allegedly killed 35-year-old Yesenia Funes Beatriz Machada by severing her head, and then allegedly carrying her head in his hands, along with a butcher knife, down the street.

“When they arrived, he was with the decapitation in his hand and it was a gruesome scene,” Sheriff Kent Winstead told the media at the time.

“It was a gruesome scene… I can’t tell you how many wounds,” Winstead said.

Funes-Machada is allegedly the oldest sibling of his family, with two minor children at the home at the time of the alleged beheading, though authorities said they were unharmed. Another sibling was at school at the time of the alleged attack.

Illegal Immigrant Teen Beheaded His Mother, Say Police

Last edited:
I wish the neocons would stop obsessing about Russia and just head (no pun intended) to Mexico on down south from there. Why the fuck is Mexico, Central and Sounth America as dangerous from insane, inbred bastards as the Middle East? Just pathetic and disgusting. And get all the illegal alien "latinos" the fuck out until we can sort out which ones have the capability to live in a civilized society.

Rumor has it Nancy Pelosi demanded he be given citizenship immediately. .... :cool:
She even washed his feet.
pope-pelosi.jpg

“ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) has issued a detainer for Oliver Funes-Machado, an unlawfully present Honduran national, following his arrest March 6 on local charges in Franklin County, North Carolina,” ICE Communications Director Bryan Cox told Breitbart Texas.

Funes-Machada allegedly killed 35-year-old Yesenia Funes Beatriz Machada by severing her head, and then allegedly carrying her head in his hands, along with a butcher knife, down the street.

“When they arrived, he was with the decapitation in his hand and it was a gruesome scene,” Sheriff Kent Winstead told the media at the time.

Funes-Machada is allegedly the oldest sibling of his family, with two minor children at the home at the time of the alleged beheading, though authorities said they were unharmed. Another sibling was at school at the time of the alleged attack.

Those catholics are crazy!!!!

The North Carolina teenager accused of beheading his mother Monday afternoon told dispatchers he killed the woman “because I felt like it,”.

The 18-year-old also told a dispatcher that “he stabbed her ‘like eight times’ and left the knife in her mouth,” according to the sworn statement by Det. A.R. Roberts of the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, reports the station. The first deputy to respond to the suburban Raleigh home found the teen walking outside carrying a knife in one hand and a severed head in the other, documents say.

Teen decapitated mother "because I felt like it," affidavit says - CBS News

Some how someone will blame Trump, this guy was probably triggered by something Trump said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And this is why Trump is trying to stop undocumented and poorly vetted people from coming into the country. It's not that we don't want immigrants, it's just we,like ever sovereign nation want the right to screen people before exposing them to our people. We wouldn't send Charles Manson to Honduras nor would they allow him in, and we don't want their version of Charles Manson sent here. What Liberals are thinking IDK but whatever it is it's not smart or protective thinking. Maybe they want Funes-Machada near their kids but I sure as hell don't want him near mine.

I wish the neocons would stop obsessing about Russia and just head (no pun intended) to Mexico on down south from there. Why the fuck is Mexico, Central and Sounth America as dangerous from insane, inbred bastards as the Middle East? Just pathetic and disgusting. And get all the illegal alien "latinos" the fuck out until we can sort out which ones have the capability to live in a civilized society.
Trump said that countries like Mexico weren't sending us their best and the left crucified him for it. This is just more proof it's true. This poor baby is now an orphan because of liberals irrational demands to not secure the borders and toughen vetting. Anyone not supporting closing the borders and strengthening vetting take notice that this is the result of your policy. I could post this shit all day because there is more but you get the idea. We want Immigrants, we just don't want THESE immigrants and the absurd idea that we should just let anyone walk in leads me to believe the left collectively needs to have their heads examined.

Illegal Alien Stabs Woman To Death And Kidnaps Young Girl
ILLEGAL ALIEN With Violent Criminal Past Stabs Texas Woman To Death
Denver defends release of illegal immigrant later charged in murder
Illegal immigrant held in rape, murder of California woman was on probation
Illegal immigrant arrested over gun murder of a stranger on San Francisco pier | Daily Mail Online
Cops: Victim in "Satanic" gang murder ID'd as missing teen Genesis Cornejo-Alvarado
BRPD Investigating Link Between Attempted Murder Suspect and Other Crimes

Just felt like it, huh? Good Lord. Too bad he didn't feel like sticking that knife in his eye when he was done.

Forum List

Back