Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump!

Did you learn anything by reading the OP or are you fully reformed by your masters?

• Wow, what an eye-opener. I had no idea. I am forever changed by this new insight.

• The OP is complete rubbish and none of it has moved or changed me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know why this thread is in Current Events. It should be in the Rubber Room.

There is no gay agenda, unless by agenda, you mean equal rights.

And the article by Michael Swift is satire, you bat shit crazy woman.
Oh, so you were trying to get the thread dungeoned or locked by your ad hominem bully-group. Check. Got it. The truth is out.

It's current events because you are currently engaging in the event of gaslighting society in an ongoing fashion as to reality checks on your cult's Agenda pushing ever forward using surreptitious methods.

Of topic.

I don't know why this thread is in Current Events. It should be in the Rubber Room.

There is no gay agenda, unless by agenda, you mean equal rights.

And the article by Michael Swift is satire, you bat shit crazy woman.
Oh, so you were trying to get the thread dungeoned or locked by your ad hominem bully-group. Check. Got it. The truth is out.

It's current events because you are currently engaging in the event of gaslighting society in an ongoing fashion as to reality checks on your cult's Agenda pushing ever forward using surreptitious methods.

I hope no one lights a match around you. lol

Gaslighting society..... ROFL!

Anyway. I don't like broccoli...So I don't eat broccoli, I don't order it at restaurants, and I don't buy it at the store. If I find it in my food, I pick it out and don't eat it....What I don't do is...Find quotes in the Bible and scream about how bad it is that people actually LIKE broccoli....Start websites about how evil broccoli is...Make up a story about a childhood friend who choked on broccoli as a child or became the mad broccoli murderer....Start incessant threads on how bad broccoli is.
Broccoli isn't killing kids at an increasing rate. Anal sex is. In fact, broccoli has been found to be good for the health. Unlike anal sex:

aids%20patient%20copy%20larger_zpsfm0me7gq.jpg

• Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010. HIV Among Youth | Age | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

The gaslighting trick to Joe's post is "anal sex isn't something dangerous; it's just something that some people don't like, like broccoli.

See how this works? Joe took something that some people don't like, but is excellent for your health and made it "equal" to anal sex...which almost certainly will kill you given time...in a most horrible way, long before your youth is spent..

I've never seen broccoli affect anyone like the very young man in the photo above, have you?

Yet the only one 'gaslighting' is you- Joe didn't say anything about 'anal sex' not being dangerous.

And none of that has anything to do with your imaginary 'roots' of your continued anti-gay campaign.

He was suggesting that anal sex is merely as benign as eating broccoli. Just one taste or another. That's the gaslighting part. The sleight of hand. Getting the audience to focus on "mean old Silhouette just foisting a personal distaste into the reader's minds"...instead of anal sex being the main vector of one of this century's most deadly epidemics...something that broccoli isn't even remotely associated with.

Last edited:
Anyway. I don't like broccoli...So I don't eat broccoli, I don't order it at restaurants, and I don't buy it at the store. If I find it in my food, I pick it out and don't eat it....What I don't do is...Find quotes in the Bible and scream about how bad it is that people actually LIKE broccoli....Start websites about how evil broccoli is...Make up a story about a childhood friend who choked on broccoli as a child or became the mad broccoli murderer....Start incessant threads on how bad broccoli is.
Broccoli isn't killing kids at an increasing rate. Anal sex is. In fact, broccoli has been found to be good for the health. Unlike anal sex:

aids%20patient%20copy%20larger_zpsfm0me7gq.jpg

• Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010. HIV Among Youth | Age | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

The gaslighting trick to Joe's post is "anal sex isn't something dangerous; it's just something that some people don't like, like broccoli.

See how this works? Joe took something that some people don't like, but is excellent for your health and made it "equal" to anal sex...which almost certainly will kill you given time...in a most horrible way, long before your youth is spent..

I've never seen broccoli affect anyone like the very young man in the photo above, have you?

Yet the only one 'gaslighting' is you- Joe didn't say anything about 'anal sex' not being dangerous.

And none of that has anything to do with your imaginary 'roots' of your continued anti-gay campaign.

He was suggesting that anal sex is merely as benign as eating broccoli. Just one taste or another. That's the gaslighting part. .

And none of that has anything to do with the supposed topic of this thread.

Why can't you stay on topic even in your own thread?

Gaslighting involves sleight of hand; subtle shifts, strawmen and non sequiturs. It is all things covered under the "surreptitious" umbrella.

I am precisely on topic. Joe was gaslighting. So are you by pretending the topic of gaslighting isn't involved in the topic of gaslighting...

Gaslighting involves sleight of hand; subtle shifts, strawmen and non sequiturs. It is all things covered under the "surreptitious" umbrella.

I am precisely on topic. Joe was gaslighting. So are you by pretending the topic of gaslighting isn't involved in the topic of gaslighting...

And by 'gaslighting', you mean your personal obsession with anal sex?

So your lies are not 'gas lighting' because you use blatant lies and straw men?

Most AIDS transmission around the world are heterosexual. And the spread of HIV under the US has been contained. So you really have to come up with a better argument than "Gays had a disease back in the 1980's that spread because of rampant governmetn neglect by a senile actor."

again, guy, most anal sex is between STRAIGHT PEOPLE. 38% of straight couples engage in Anal Sex. That's more than all the gay males in the country even using the most generous estimates of the gay population.

People do a lot of things that are bad for them because they enjoy them. It's called "Freedom".

again, guy, most anal sex is between STRAIGHT PEOPLE. 38% of straight couples engage in Anal Sex. That's more than all the gay males in the country even using the most generous estimates of the gay population.

People do a lot of things that are bad for them because they enjoy them. It's called "Freedom".

If your numbers are correct, and due to your penchant for gaslighting and sleight of hand I highly doubt it, you are pulling from a survey which asked "have you EVER engaged in anal sex?" Then from there, the gaslighting technique would be to spin those results into "most people engaging in anal sex are heteros".

You're such a fucker. However, we know those who have no choice but to use the lower intestinal tract as an artificial vagina (closet hetero anyone?). And that group is "gay" (really?) men... routinely. Below the belly button that's the only way they can have "sex" is to use another guy's bunghole as an artificial vagina. Which kind of makes you wonder...

And then there are the statistics that tell us the truth about who is spreading HIV and why...but why listen to the CDC when you can just take JoeB131 anonymous internet troll's word for it?

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all gay and bisexual men. At the end of 2011, an estimated 500,022 (57%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were gay and bisexual men, or gay and bisexual men... Gay and Bisexual Men | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC

msm-graph-800x325.png

Sexual risk behaviors account for most HIV infections in gay and bisexual men. Most gay and bisexual men acquire HIV through anal sex, which is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV.

Hmmm...so we have the tiniest demographic (gay men) getting the most HIV...OK, check. And they get it mostly through anal sex; which is the most dangerous type of sex one can have for HIV transmission (you know, because the colon evolved to absorb large particles in suspension directly back into the bloodstream, like a virus in semen)....but we are supposed to deduce that according to internet troll "Joe", that somehow "the group doing anal sex the most is getting the least amount of HIV".... And this misinformation is deadly misinformation; especially to be teaching kids...

Joe, you didn't answer, "Does it bother you that your lying is killing people?"

Last edited:
Remember the big push a while back where gay men were insisting they be allowed to donate blood into the general blood bank? There's a theory that gay men want to infect as many heteros as possible so the rush to "find a cure for HIV" will increase. Some say it's a rumor...but given their penchant for destroying people in the way of their Agenda on all other fronts, it does give one pause to wonder... People suffering from mental illness cannot be relied upon to exercise the best judgment on morality..

Most AIDS transmission around the world are heterosexual. And the spread of HIV under the US has been contained. So you really have to come up with a better argument than "Gays had a disease back in the 1980's that spread because of rampant governmetn neglect by a senile actor."

We are concerned with the American epidemic and who is spreading it... Very different numbers Joe. Note the bars in the graph of post #271 that are indicated in RED... That group in the red numbers represents about 2% of the American population. Do the math. They are the HIV vectors and spreaders in the US. And it is done by them through anal sex. And that is because the colon did not evolve as a sexual organ. It resorbs large nutritional particles suspended in fluids as an evolutionary strategy for recycling nutrients. And the colon does this straight into the bloodstream. It cannot discriminate between food suspended in fluids and a virus suspended in semen. It is like a giant sponge for the HIV virus directly to the bloodstream with a giant "WELCOME' mat placed all along it's walls.

Teach that in "the joys of anal sex" in schools. Or will you continue to lie to our youth, encouraging them that "there's nothing wrong with anal sex...it's easy as 1, 2, 3..."?

Last edited:
Remember the big push a while back where gay men were insisting they be allowed to donate blood into the general blood bank? There's a theory that gay men want to infect as many heteros as possible so the rush to "find a cure for HIV" will increase. Some say it's a rumor...but given their penchant for destroying people in the way of their Agenda on all other fronts, it does give one pause to wonder... People suffering from mental illness cannot be relied upon to exercise the best judgment on morality..

So gays want to infect the general population with HIV...to push a cure? That's your latest batshit conspiracy theory?

This after you've claimed that the gays are blackmailing justice Kennedy. And that Kennedy is himself a closet homosexual.

You're genuinely insane. You get that right?

If your numbers are correct, and due to your penchant for gaslighting and sleight of hand I highly doubt it, you are pulling from a survey which asked "have you EVER engaged in anal sex?" Then from there, the gaslighting technique would be to spin those results into "most people engaging in anal sex are heteros".

You're such a fucker. However, we know those who have no choice but to use the lower intestinal tract as an artificial vagina (closet hetero anyone?). And that group is "gay" (really?) men... routinely. Below the belly button that's the only way they can have "sex" is to use another guy's bunghole as an artificial vagina. Which kind of makes you wonder...

And then there are the statistics that tell us the truth about who is spreading HIV and why...but why listen to the CDC when you can just take JoeB131 anonymous internet troll's word for it?

When the CDC tells me that and not some homophobic freak who is probably one week away from being arrested for a gay-bashing hate crime, I'll take it seriously.

You do realize that 50% of gays don't do anal at all. They are called "Lesbians".

So the evil gay sex you go on and on about, is something only 50% of gays and 38% of straights do.

Does it bother you that your lying is killing people?

No one here gets out alive. We are all going to die of something eventually, and it will usually be linked to our lifestyle choices.

Point is AIDS is largely preventable with safe sex practices. It's larger treatable with Protese inhibitors.

Yes well if someone abuses alcohol and gets behind a wheel, we arrest them and put them in jail. If someone engages in recklessly spreading a deadly epidemic by having routine anal sex, promiscuously, with anonymous partners in an addictive way without regard for the spreading of that disease to people who don't engage in that behavior (casual contact with blood of infected gay men), then we should step in at the very least and not be teaching kids in school that "anal sex is just dandy, you should try it. It's easy as 1,2,3!..." Because that's a deadly lie.

Here's some fine gaslighting. Look at the statement the school official of Chicago expects people to believe... Multiple attempts in different states were made by the LGBT advocates now quite active in our children's schools...to impart or entice that "anal sex is good, you should try it!". Yet in Chicago..that attempt was deemed "a mistake"...Really? In three different states? Read post 302: Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why? | Page 31 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

They've even got officials in charge of children's safety lying for them. Ah, when a cult takes over it has zero tolerance for heresy....

Yes well if someone abuses alcohol and gets behind a wheel, we arrest them and put them in jail. If someone engages in recklessly spreading a deadly epidemic by having routine anal sex, promiscuously, with anonymous partners in an addictive way without regard for the spreading of that disease to people who don't engage in that behavior (casual contact with blood of infected gay men), then we should step in at the very least and not be teaching kids in school that "anal sex is just dandy, you should try it. It's easy as 1,2,3!..." Because that's a deadly lie.

Yes, guy, we get it. You don't like Anal Sex. You dislike Anal Sex so much that you talk about it all day, because you just hate you some Anal Sex.

Incidentally, there are laws to put people who knowingly infect others with HIV in prison. So this isn't even an argument. But just like most people who drive drunk are never arrested, it's impractical to catch all the guys having the butt sex you don't like.

Forum List

Back