Understanding and Respect one another

Because they've never been exposed to anything else, and their leaders prevent/discourage/demonize anyone who disagrees.
That's actually right!

How can someone be a caring person, if they've never been cared for?

How can you possibly understand something, you've never been exposed to?

I think the answer lies with the ones who try.

Because they've never been exposed to anything else, and their leaders prevent/discourage/demonize anyone who disagrees.
That's actually right!

How can someone be a caring person, if they've never been cared for?

How can you possibly understand something, you've never been exposed to?

I think the answer lies with the ones who try.
I find it incredibly sad. The solution, imo, is that they be exposed to how the more stable parts of the world operate. The internet is the only way I see that happening. So I hope that google and other companies continue to work on satellite and drone based internet so that these places can see how the safest parts of the world operate.

China recently declared the internet as a warground, and I think that's very true. They want to suppress the information that their people receive. Much like leaders in the war ravaged middle east. And there are people working on how to get people information despite their leaders trying to stop it. THAT is the solution.

Yes, you especially you, aren't a troll, nor do you spread hate or vitriol, yes, you "does try". :lmao:

And here's an example of you doing it!

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Fuck the Right! Fuck you warmongering mother-fuckers. You bitchy little lying ass pricks will say anything to get us into another war. Well, fuck you for that! You'll lie out your assholes to scare this country into doing something militarily somewhere for whatever reason is up your butt. Well, guess what?

I

Don't

Scare!

So fuck the scumbag right! You can tongue my balls, for all I care.
That was one of my better ones, wasn't it?

Not better, typical.

Now fuck off! :lmao:

Considering that a majority of posters listen to hate-radio or regularly visit hyper-partisan blogs and that's how they develop their opinions, without checking the entire picture.This habit has led them to be pretty set in their ways to hate the other side. Heck, there are some that also hate the middle and associate the middle with the other side that they hate so much.
Yeah, it would be refreshing but I'm afraid it's a lost cause.
To be honest, it just on keeps on getting worse. :cry:
That's not the point. The question is, will "you" do it? Will you even "try" to understand the other side? That seems to be the underlying point of this thread.

Just because someone else "won't" do it, "I" won't do it either? Is that what you're saying? Is that your point? If I'm wrong, then tell me. I'm all ears.

I already play it pretty clean, that's typically my style. :2up:

Religious lunatics have been murdering each other there for thousands of years. It's best to just leave them to it. Many have thought they could stop it, but they can't.

"Religious lunatics have been murdering each other there for thousands of years. It's best to just leave them to it..."

it's that old saying,
"we're dammed if we do, and we're dammed if we don't."

seems like, 3-4 guys around the world neighborhood see icehole and are at least attempting to STAND UP TO PURE EVIL.

Hohum, IS -- after they finish terrorizing the towns-people, killing them in ways that's not human, robbing & looting and bombing and smashing their way through every syrian and iraqi town ----- "It's best to just leave them to it..."

"It's best to just leave them to it..."

yes we should ...m.o.o.b...on the other hand, i can't imagine. if the iq. army & townspeople are being overrun.... what's 'the rest' going to do ?

hohum, the iq army retreated against, 'these caliphate-people with the black-flag

soon, syria and iraq - one big ball of ...evil

Look at the OP. It's talking about getting along with each other.
It's talking about Israeli's getting along with Palestinian's through mutual respect.

If Israel had any respect Israel would help free the Palestinians back to their indigenoius homelands instead of provoking them with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep them in Israel.

parents don't teach the golden rule?

that should be a bases for everything.

It's called Palestinian Mentality.

I was involved in a similar discussion on the golden rule in the religion forum.

Why do people take such a simple idea and make if complicated. Cause and effect. Reciprocity. It has been around forever. It is part of human survival.

Palestinians don't attack, they get more supplies and access in and out. It works for Israel, it works for egypt. Rafah is being opened for two days............and then they will see.
WB has bus and some car access for people to get to work in Israel. When the palestinians play nice, they get nice in return.
Even our animals and pets understand this basic rule. Don't bit the hand that feed you. Show affection get affection.

without bring the religion-conflict, racist, insult, point finger or any B******t. Let us understand and respect one another.
Explain without offending. is it that hard?
131171_story__eirbyezjhxlynaulkdnf.jpg
Thanks,One of the More EDUCATED POSTS......keep it up Irobe..steve

Yeah sure, why don't we all hold hands and ask ISIS and Al Queda to join us in singing the Kumbaya?

cantwealljustgetalong.jpg

ISIS.jpg

25B628A500000578-2955345-image-m-4_1424077667026.jpg

1416177286374_wps_21_An_image_grab_taken_from_.jpg

53edeff7c7e7a.jpg

tumblr_inline_n9ycfabiR21qij8k6.jpg

25AE1D3A00000578-2953742-image-a-3_1423937769491.jpg

National_Park_Service_9-11_Statue_of_Liberty_and_WTC_fire.jpg

9-11_Disaster_C11.jpg
Yes we all understand your point regarding ISIS but this is NOT THE PALESTINIANS.........ISIS are a world threat.....and were created in the VIOD the Americans created................Time for the US to STOP sitting on the FENCE

parents don't teach the golden rule?

that should be a bases for everything.

It's called Palestinian Mentality.

I was involved in a similar discussion on the golden rule in the religion forum.

Why do people take such a simple idea and make if complicated. Cause and effect. Reciprocity. It has been around forever. It is part of human survival.

Palestinians don't attack, they get more supplies and access in and out. It works for Israel, it works for egypt. Rafah is being opened for two days............and then they will see.
WB has bus and some car access for people to get to work in Israel. When the palestinians play nice, they get nice in return.
Even our animals and pets understand this basic rule. Don't bit the hand that feed you. Show affection get affection.
If only it was that simple Aris...but a good post all the same..steve

Religious lunatics have been murdering each other there for thousands of years. It's best to just leave them to it. Many have thought they could stop it, but they can't.
Trouble is most of it was Christian inspired ..............as history shows
The trouble was there long before Christians. Pick a God, any God, and I'll bet you anything far too many people have died for them.

It isn't hard, it's impossible.

Progressives do not care about facts, or logic, or law, or anything other than winning. Win at all costs, no matter the consequences. This spans from the top of the party, all the way down to the lefties here arguing at USMB. All that matters is the win. They will lie, deflect, troll, and whatever else it takes EXCEPT listen. that they will not do.

Think that is just a right winger hating on the left and exaggerating? Well, consider the cases of Trayvon Martin and Robert Brown. The progressives argued relentlessly, without knowing any facts in the case, without caring about the law, that George Zimmerman was guilty and Darren Wilson too. Dozens of threads later, after they all swore that Trayvon was shot for no reason, and that Wilson shot a fleeing Brown in the back, they trials are over and we know that nothing they claimed was true. Did any of them acknowledge that they were wrong? No. In fact many are still maintaining that Zimmerman and Wilson are guilty to this day. Despite the fact that our own Justice Department, run by a black man with a huge chip on his shoulder, couldn't find a case to charge either of them with ANY crime at all, they still are too immature to admit error.

If you do try to discuss anything with them they will try to drag you off topic, they will ask for links and proof that when you provide it, they will call it bogus. And even if they are so totally off base that dozens of people show them to be wrong in one thread, they will disappear and show up in some other thread at a later time saying the exact thing that you just debunked.

Discussing anything with a progressive is a waste of time. I have no respect for them because respect is earned and they have only earned disgust.

I know that this is the Israel board, but since you mentioned those other matters, I'd like to comment on them. I didn't follow the Robert Brown case so I can't comment on that, but the Martin case infuriated me. Why did a young man of 19 have to die just because he took a walk to a convenience store to buy a candy bar or a can of soda? Why did that nutcase Zimmerman have to follow him and provoke him into a fight? I don't know what happened in the fight--it could be that Martin, being younger and stronger, got the upper hand. But the point is that he shouldn't have been followed in the first place. Martin didn't commit any kind of crime to warrant being followed by Zimmerman, who wasn't even a cop. And Zimmerman has been in several brushes with the law since that time. Zimmerman should at least have been charged in that case of violating Martin's civil rights. How? By following him in the first place. No one should have to die in America for buying a can of soda.
Well Zimmerman is a Zionist...need I say any more

ZIONISM=FCUKED IN THE HEAD

The trouble was there long before Christians. Pick a God, any God, and I'll bet you anything far too many people have died for them.
Excellent and True post Oldschool........Thanks steve

Excellent and True post Oldschool........Thanks steve
Btw what is Mullaloo?

Forum List

Back