Underage Intoxicated Malia Obama Accosts Homosexual White House Correspondent In NYC Nightclub

I don't see the outrage here. She was acting like a normal kid.
Oooohhh she got drunk and talked shit... :gives:
She was breaking the law!
a teenager drunk alcohol!
51256286.jpg

Besides the word of an overly-dramatic queen, what evidence was there that she had been drinking?

51256286.jpg
She 'acted' like a rich privelged little kunt who believes she can get away with anything.
We'll see how that attitude serves her in the future.
I have it on good authority that once her 'hormones' kicked in she was a fucking SS nightmare.
Anyone who believes someone coming from a radical rich privileged Liberal household like she did is going to stop at just smoking dope and drinking is fucking delusional.
I hope when she's hooked on heroin, smuggled in by an illegal, her adoptive parents take a look in the mirror.

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/
She shouldn't act like that... :eek-52:
First off she's not 21 so she can't drink alcohol in the USA
And second her father was the President of the USA, she should have a good and polite behaviour!
I'm pretty sure her father is not happy for that... :omg:

How do you know she was drinking?
The OP says she was intoxicated. That's why I think she was drinking. :)

Why would the OP lie?

Anything tip you off that he is the board racist?

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/

And where are the people outraged at slams against Melania , Baron?

Where are the comments saying that the presidents children and wife are not targets?

This is a hateful , untrue piece of crap fake news... even if Malia was in a club, BFD

She made herself a target by underage drinking and accosting a journalist you stupid twat.

Where are the comments saying that the presidents children and wife are not targets?

This is a hateful , untrue piece of crap fake news... even if Malia was in a club, BFD

She made herself a target by underage drinking and accosting a journalist you stupid twat.

How did she accost him?

How did she accost him?

Someone posted the other day that the club she was in is a members only club which is open for people under 21 as well..
These jokers see a crack and make a earthquake out of it...

And second her father was the President of the USA, she should have a good and polite behaviour!

Why would the OP lie?

But what the OP said is confirmed by the link he put in the post.
I've found out other links telling the same story :)
(and it seems she did it last year too)

Irrelevant!

I have no evidence he said a lie (and he even put a link) ;)
Well, FYI, Stevo has a history of posting crap that's extremist at best and outright false at worst. He has also portrayed himself as one of the board's most overtly racist members, to the point where some of his fellow conservatives have accused him of being a liberal plant on a mission to make the right look worse than it already does. :laugh:

So links impress you, do they?

Here's one from a non-partisan fact-checking group, WRT the Gateway Pundit (the source in S_M's OP): The Gateway Pundit

51256286.jpg
She 'acted' like a rich privelged little kunt who believes she can get away with anything.
We'll see how that attitude serves her in the future.
I have it on good authority that once her 'hormones' kicked in she was a fucking SS nightmare.
Anyone who believes someone coming from a radical rich privileged Liberal household like she did is going to stop at just smoking dope and drinking is fucking delusional.
I hope when she's hooked on heroin, smuggled in by an illegal, her adoptive parents take a look in the mirror.
The term you were looking for is "uppity".

Why would the OP lie?

But what the OP said is confirmed by the link he put in the post.
I've found out other links telling the same story :)
(and it seems she did it last year too)

Ummm...what did she do?

She yelled at a rightwing reporter who was trying to gather dirt on her?
And what does the intrepid reporter do? Immediately fires a hyped up report over how she hurt his feelings

Isn't she adopted...?

That would make sense since Michelle is a male in drag...LOL

How did she accost him?

Read the article you stupid twat.

Forum List

Back