Underage Intoxicated Malia Obama Accosts Homosexual White House Correspondent In NYC Nightclub

Follow along...Ignorance is ignoring the actions and behaviors of the masses as if it doesn't exist and then grouping the 98% in with the 2% all out of fear and consideration of "bigotry".
Stereotyping and profiling is actually quite intuitive. Don't be scared to be intelligent.

My experiences directly contradict your bigotry. It's not a feasible or accurate way to look at the world. Intuition is highly overrated, because it can be manipulated.

Fair enough...
Ones perception is ones reality...right?
I tend to choose to view things through a wide lens; I believe it allows me to see things as they truly are without framing, packaging and spinning. No need to fabricate and self manipulate to soothe a noble emotional side of me. I suppose I'm a overly literal asshole...huh?

Then my stereotype of you is equally valid?

As I said, you're free to believe whatever you like, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Liberals Jedi-mind-trick themselves all the time in order to soothe some weird emotions.

So my view is some soothing Jedi mind-trick, but your comment about the daughter of a POTUS being "ghetto" comes from wide-eyed objectivity?

Does "ghettoness" come through melanin? Because neither Obama girl, nor their parents, resided in a "ghetto."

You may have missed my original point all together. "Some people" don't have to reside in a ghetto for the ghetto to reside in them...haha
Get it now?

You can take the negro from the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto from the negro.

It's too bad that no one educated the trailer park out of you. Back to your meth lab, Cletus.

Am I lying? Truth hurt?
I'll allow your sorry ass to believe that so long as it makes you feel better Toad.
After all, I am a man of the people.

Lying? Yes, bigotry is based on lies. I truly don't believe what I wrote about you, just giving you an example of how ignorant you sound.

Follow along...Ignorance is ignoring the actions and behaviors of the masses as if it doesn't exist and then grouping the 98% in with the 2% all out of fear and consideration of "bigotry".
Stereotyping and profiling is actually quite intuitive. Don't be scared to be intelligent.

My experiences directly contradict your bigotry. It's not a feasible or accurate way to look at the world. Intuition is highly overrated, because it can be manipulated. UNLESS, my intuition about you was somehow accurate? You run a meth lab in a trailer park, Cletus?
Cletus? Well...we all know who's sock you are now..

There is absolutely no evidence that this kid was smoking anything or drinking alcohol. Underage persons frequenting these kinds of establishments in NY are legal and common. The only thing in evidence is that a reporter tried to take pictures in a private club where photo taking was forbidden and the kid, upon seeing the reporter taking photos approached him and complained to staff, which made the photo taker delete the photos, as per club rules. Everything else is made up bullshyt
She was caught smoking what looked like a joint a little while back.
Read your sentence to yourself. Does it not sound stupid and irrelevant? It certainly has no relevance to this story.
Does this make sense?View attachment 118743

How many of us on this thread smoked pot when we were younger..I hate the stuff now...
Hey I agree, but liberals gave Bush total bullshit when his daughter got caught drinking. Double standard. Proves the media is bias.
Well, they did get literally falling down drunk and offered up some pussy photo's when they did. Kind of hard not to cover a couple of First Kids falling down drunk outside of a bar and showing vagina.

My experiences directly contradict your bigotry. It's not a feasible or accurate way to look at the world. Intuition is highly overrated, because it can be manipulated.

Fair enough...
I tend to choose to view things through a wide lens; I believe it allows me to see things as they truly are without framing, packaging and spinning. No need to fabricate and self manipulate to soothe a noble emotional side of me. I suppose I'm a overly literal asshole...huh?

As I said, you're free to believe whatever you like, whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Liberals Jedi-mind-trick themselves all the time in order to soothe some weird emotions.

So my view is some soothing Jedi mind-trick, but your comment about the daughter of a POTUS being "ghetto" comes from wide-eyed objectivity?

Does "ghettoness" come through melanin? Because neither Obama girl, nor their parents, resided in a "ghetto."

You may have missed my original point all together. "Some people" don't have to reside in a ghetto for the ghetto to reside in them...haha
Get it now?

Sure, MethLab. Haha.

It's too bad that no one educated the trailer park out of you. Back to your meth lab, Cletus.

Am I lying? Truth hurt?
I'll allow your sorry ass to believe that so long as it makes you feel better Toad.
After all, I am a man of the people.

Lying? Yes, bigotry is based on lies. I truly don't believe what I wrote about you, just giving you an example of how ignorant you sound.

My experiences directly contradict your bigotry. It's not a feasible or accurate way to look at the world. Intuition is highly overrated, because it can be manipulated. UNLESS, my intuition about you was somehow accurate? You run a meth lab in a trailer park, Cletus?
Cletus? Well...we all know who's sock you are now..

Oh, darling.....don't try too hard. I'm not a sock; I simply watch The Simpsons.

Fair enough...

Get it now?

Sure, MethLab. Haha.

Haha...I thought you might.
Thanks for playing...NEXT!

She was caught smoking what looked like a joint a little while back.
Read your sentence to yourself. Does it not sound stupid and irrelevant? It certainly has no relevance to this story.
Does this make sense?View attachment 118743

How many of us on this thread smoked pot when we were younger..I hate the stuff now...
Hey I agree, but liberals gave Bush total bullshit when his daughter got caught drinking. Double standard. Proves the media is bias.
Well, they did get literally falling down drunk and offered up some pussy photo's when they did. Kind of hard not to cover a couple of First Kids falling down drunk outside of a bar and showing vagina.
Always can count you proving yourself a hypocrite. Nothing like the presidents daughter smoking pot and twerking. That's classy in your book. At least we can say Bush's daughters are nice drunks, and Obama's daughters are mean drink. So carry on, I could really care less.

Last edited:
I tried so hard to catch one of the band wagons and jump on that sucker, but I couldn't . Lack of give a fuck nailed me in place
Curses!

Malia Trump Doesn't Need to Obey the Law

Malia-Obama-twerks-at-a-festival-575x558.jpg

And shows what a slut she is. I know it's supposed to be taboo to attack presidential children but one has to speak up when it's appropriate. It's not the first time reports have surfaced about her less than chaste escapades.

Full story w/tweets @ Privileged Party Girl Malia Obama FREAKS OUT & Accosts White House Correspondent Lucian Wintrich at Exclusive NY Lounge

And shows what a slut she is. I know it's supposed to be taboo to attack presidential children but one has to speak up when it's appropriate. It's not the first time reports have surfaced about her less than chaste escapades.

Full story w/tweets @ Privileged Party Girl Malia Obama FREAKS OUT & Accosts White House Correspondent Lucian Wintrich at Exclusive NY Lounge

Are you Amish?

She's 18 in a 21 year old club serving alcoholic beverages. She has absolutely no business being there. Period.

Are you Amish?

She's 18 in a 21 year old club serving alcoholic beverages. She has absolutely no business being there. Period.

Is that why you call her a "slut."

Actually, it's pretty disturbing (creepy) that you look at her that way at all.

Establishments that sell food are open to underage persons in NY.. These kinds of places are common in NY. As long as food is being served, customers are free to enter and visit the establishment. You are spouting off about something you don't about.

So we're taking a twitter user's tweets as facts now? I question this story because mainly it comes from gateway fake.... I mean gateway pundit.

I'm not saying this didn't happen. A lot of rich kids are entitled and throw tantrums. Obama's children are not immune from the spoiled rich kid syndrome.

I'll entertain this story is true. You conservative snowflakes were whining about people slandering Trump's family, but why is slandering Obama's family ok? Is Malia the first rich teenager to throw tantrums in a club they weren't suppose to be in? Bush's daughters were known for drinking and party hard. No blamed them from imheririting their behavior from their parents.

Don't like to bring race into this, but if Malia was white and Michelle was white, you'd wouldn't call them angry. The angry accusation is a commmon accusation bigoted white people make about people.

And do tell us more about the traits black folks have? I'm dying to know what they are.

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/

And where are the people outraged at slams against Melania , Baron?

Where are the comments saying that the presidents children and wife are not targets?

This is a hateful , untrue piece of crap fake news... even if Malia was in a club, BFD
We are right here watching you be outraged about Malia but not about the Trump children. Kerry on trooper!

I am the 1st one to back up the retard Barron...and our missing first lady..

Where are all the threads on that? No where, because it is disrespectful

I knew you couldn't...partisan hack.

And you believe a ugly news source while calling me a partisan hack...

giphy.gif

You're pretty much a waste of time. Always spewing mooonbat talking points and unable to back it up. Hence....partisan shill.

Kids do stupid shit, she was stupid, hopefully it's a life lessons for her

You know I would of let it go if it wasn't for you cry babies crying to be respectful to the president Trumps family...

Haa Haa I can go find a thread easy... Why because I was agreeing with that

But the hackers have to find anyway to hate on Obama and his family...

Again....back it up. I know you won't. You can't, you're incapable of doing so.

Why say it? Now you look foolish

Short Memory loss, or Selective Memory Loss is getting old.. Double Standard Bullshit

I do agree the Barron Trump is off limits

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
and yet you call him a retard? Lol ok

I don't see the outrage here. She was acting like a normal kid.
Oooohhh she got drunk and talked shit... :gives:

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/
She shouldn't act like that... :eek-52:
First off she's not 21 so she can't drink alcohol in the USA
And second her father was the President of the USA, she should have a good and polite behaviour!
I'm pretty sure her father is not happy for that... :omg:

How do you know she was drinking?

Why would she be in a bar if she wasnt drinking?
Why would she be holding a joint if she wasn't smoking it?

In another post I predicted she would be 'tripping' on heroin on a streetcorner in Nice in a couple of years.
I should not have posted it.
She'll be 'tripping' on heroin in a back alley in Nice within a couple of years.
I hope that clarifies things.

Forum List

Back