Underage Intoxicated Malia Obama Accosts Homosexual White House Correspondent In NYC Nightclub

I never did anything stupid when I was 18. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I don't know who this Wintrich guy is but he sounds like quite an asshole.

I am the 1st one to back up the retard Barron...and our missing first lady..

Where are all the threads on that? No where, because it is disrespectful[/QUOTE]

Do you really believe the situations are the same?
When was the last time the press found Baron in a compromising position? Smoking weed,twerking,hanging out in bars while underage.....I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

Paper-Publishes-Naked-Photos-Of-Melania-Trump...-Again_grande.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow!!! I had no idea Baron was this hot!!![/QUOTE]
How do you know she was drinking?

Why would she be in a bar if she wasnt drinking?

Many clubs offer a side for below drinking age, they dance and are social...Maybe she likes a guy..I don't see anyone commenting on a drink in her hand

Your arguments are going nowhere ....:laugh:

Now you're just making shit up...:itsok:

OMG...this is boring.

NYC's Best Clubs, Nightlife Spots For The Under-21 Crowd

And the bar she was in is not one of them....ya fuken moron.

Wow, calling Melania's sex pictures hot while going after a teenager for being in a bar...Haaaa..you are failing..

giphy.gif

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/

And where are the people outraged at slams against Melania , Baron?

Where are the comments saying that the presidents children and wife are not targets?

This is a hateful , untrue piece of crap fake news... even if Malia was in a club, BFD
We are right here watching you be outraged about Malia but not about the Trump children. Kerry on trooper!

Where are all the threads on that? No where, because it is disrespectful
The First Lady is missing? Holy shit! Is there an APB?

She Fuken approched and attacked him dumbass!
On top of that she was in a 21 and over bar.

Both bad choices on her part,she brought the shit on herself.

First off its a Gateway Putin article which is fake

It is now your burden to prove it's fake.

Chop chop get at it...if you can't? Sit down

I am not going to waste my time , it is a fake ass stretched out story from a right wing extreme news outlet...

I knew you couldn't...partisan hack.

And you believe a ugly news source while calling me a partisan hack...

giphy.gif

You're pretty much a waste of time. Always spewing mooonbat talking points and unable to back it up. Hence....partisan shill.

Kids do stupid shit, she was stupid, hopefully it's a life lessons for her

It would seem the Club should be checking ID? Where is the liberal outrage?

Guard gets drink ...... guards it at hi-class table. She hits that. She hits lines in stall. Later they all hit it. Club says.......huh? How did she get in thar?

It would seem the Club should be checking ID? Where is the liberal outrage?

Guard gets drink ...... guards it at hi-class table. She hits that. She hits lines in stall. Later they all hit it. Club says.......huh? How did she get in thar?

I used to go into the bars underage...we all did unless if you were a dork...stay at home with mommy kind of person..lol

First off its a Gateway Putin article which is fake

I am not going to waste my time , it is a fake ass stretched out story from a right wing extreme news outlet...

giphy.gif

You're pretty much a waste of time. Always spewing mooonbat talking points and unable to back it up. Hence....partisan shill.

You know I would of let it go if it wasn't for you cry babies crying to be respectful to the president Trumps family...

Haa Haa I can go find a thread easy... Why because I was agreeing with that

But the hackers have to find anyway to hate on Obama and his family...

giphy.gif

You know I would of let it go if it wasn't for you cry babies crying to be respectful to the president Trumps family...

Again....back it up. I know you won't. You can't, you're incapable of doing so.

Why say it? Now you look foolish

Wintrich sounds like an overly-dramatic little queen. He recently claimed he was accosted and assaulted by Jon Decker in the White House Press Room as well.

Somebody said "retarded" Baron twice in here already. Tsk tsk. Some drank underage? This is not 1964 at the 101 club. Things are different. The Lawyers flooded the country.

edit: I was not aware anything was wrong with Baron until I see this thread?

Last edited:

Why do ewe think it was necessary for the crybabies to cry for the Trump family? Do ya suppose it is because ewe leftists brutalized them? And one was ten years old. Now put your head back in the milk can.
giphy.gif
See! What you takers never realize is that resources are finite. When the split is 53-47 you are rapidly running out of makers and the takers are over taking. Someday the taker will have no one to ake from. Taxes are punitive. We need flat taxes on absolutely everyone! No exemptions.

My God, that's the most retarded thing I've seen on this board today.

First, the "47%" number is a Mormon Lie. Not sure why you keep repeating it.

The Labor Force Participation rate is 63%. The remaining 37% are children, the disabled, the elderly and yes, those on assistance.

The thing is, not the fact that resources are finite, but that they are unevenly distributed.

Actual_estimated_ideal_wealth_distribution.gif

The top 20% control 87% of the wealth. The bottom 40% control less than 1% of the wealth. And therein lies the problem.

"Fine" is that working class folks pay thru the nose for (premiums + deductibles) and can't afford to use healthcare, while the freeloaders and immigrants get free Medicaid.

70% of households on Medicare have jobs... so, um wrong again.

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/

Where are the comments saying that the presidents children and wife are not targets?

This is a hateful , untrue piece of crap fake news... even if Malia was in a club, BFD

We are right here watching you be outraged about Malia but not about the Trump children. Kerry on trooper!

giphy.gif

See! What you takers never realize is that resources are finite. When the split is 53-47 you are rapidly running out of makers and the takers are over taking. Someday the taker will have no one to ake from. Taxes are punitive. We need flat taxes on absolutely everyone! No exemptions.

My God, that's the most retarded thing I've seen on this board today.

First, the "47%" number is a Mormon Lie. Not sure why you keep repeating it.

The Labor Force Participation rate is 63%. The remaining 37% are children, the disabled, the elderly and yes, those on assistance.

The thing is, not the fact that resources are finite, but that they are unevenly distributed.

Actual_estimated_ideal_wealth_distribution.gif

The top 20% control 87% of the wealth. The bottom 40% control less than 1% of the wealth. And therein lies the problem.

"Fine" is that working class folks pay thru the nose for (premiums + deductibles) and can't afford to use healthcare, while the freeloaders and immigrants get free Medicaid.

70% of households on Medicare have jobs... so, um wrong again.

giphy.gif

Do you really believe the situations are the same?
When was the last time the press found Baron in a compromising position? Smoking weed,twerking,hanging out in bars while underage.....I'll wait.

Paper-Publishes-Naked-Photos-Of-Melania-Trump...-Again_grande.jpg
Youre just jealous that nobody wants to see an Obama or Clinton like that.

giphy.gif

Short Memory loss, or Selective Memory Loss is getting old.. Double Standard Bullshit

I do agree the Barron Trump is off limits

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

giphy.gif

Short Memory loss, or Selective Memory Loss is getting old.. Double Standard Bullshit

I do agree the Barron Trump is off limits

I'm addressing your claim the link in this OP is fake news...now you're just deflecting. Admit you have no idea if it's fake and cut your losses

To the point I already said kids do stupid things, all kids do. This is not the end of the world for her....but she needs to learn from it

If I wrote the piece it would read: "Fairy drama queen reporter gets snubbed and is butthurt about it"

Forum List

Back