Underage Intoxicated Malia Obama Accosts Homosexual White House Correspondent In NYC Nightclub

Why because she is out partying ( not drinking ) ?

Look at what is said about Michelle..and Obama by the haters and you wonder why the democrats are on the warpath from 8 years of this ugliness..

She Fuken approched and attacked him dumbass!
On top of that she was in a 21 and over bar.

Both bad choices on her part,she brought the shit on herself.

First off its a Gateway Putin article which is fake

2nd show me where she attacked him..lol...

She verbally attacked him dumbass.

Lucian B. Wintrich @lucianwintrich
Again, for the record, 18 year old Malia Obama literally scolded me for being in the same (21+) lounge in NYC as her
1f575-1f3fb.png
#BadParenting

:rofl: I am horrified

giphy.gif

Cherry picking....the first sign that you lost.

You are the one cherry picking....

Far from verbally abusive...and BTW the guy tweeting is gay ...Oh No..

noun
the action of a person who scolds; a rebuke;reproof:
I got a scolding for being late again.

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/
She shouldn't act like that... :eek-52:
First off she's not 21 so she can't drink alcohol in the USA
And second her father was the President of the USA, she should have a good and polite behaviour!
I'm pretty sure her father is not happy for that... :omg:

How do you know she was drinking?

Why would she be in a bar if she wasnt drinking?

Many clubs offer a side for below drinking age, they dance and are social...Maybe she likes a guy..I don't see anyone commenting on a drink in her hand

Your arguments are going nowhere ....:laugh:

She should up her Coke intake when out drinking hard liquor. Acts as a counter to drunkenness. Some have gone for days, allegedly.

2nd show me where she attacked him..lol...

She verbally attacked him dumbass.

Lucian B. Wintrich @lucianwintrich
Again, for the record, 18 year old Malia Obama literally scolded me for being in the same (21+) lounge in NYC as her
1f575-1f3fb.png
#BadParenting

:rofl: I am horrified

giphy.gif

Cherry picking....the first sign that you lost.

You are the one cherry picking....

Far from verbally abusive...and BTW the guy tweeting is gay ...Oh No..

noun
the action of a person who scolds; a rebuke;reproof:
I got a scolding for being late again.

Do you have any integrity?

Multiple witnesses watched as Malia Obama, Obama’s oldest daughter, ran up to Wintrich with the intent of stirring up controversy. Wintrich believes at the point of altercation she was intoxicated, which should bring everyone back to those other moments of infamy when Barack’s daughter decided to “act out”.

Wintrich attempted to snap a picture of Malia before she ran up to him furious. She asked Wintrich to confirm who he was before accosting him and saying: “If you wanna have a conversation, let’s sit down, let’s have a real conversation.”

Wintrich responded in kind by welcoming the invitation: “Absolutely. Let’s sit down and have a conversation.”

This positive response from Wintrich sent Malia into a tailspin with the former President’s daughter saying, “I think you’re disgusting.”

Wintrich and company claim that Malia shouted both at him and others as she seemed to be visibly unhinged. Wintrich currently is in New York while reorganizing his belongings for his current work in Washington D.C. and the Briefing Room. He was hoping for a calm and civil night out when the incident took place. Luckily for Malia, her security was there to keep her from being even more reckless.

When asked for comment during the ordeal, Wintrich on the phone said, “It’s hilarious that an 18 year old would have the “audacity of confrontation” [Wintrich was refrencing her father’s book “The Audacity of Hope”, he felt the need to clarify the referential joke, as he often does] at a 21+ lounge in NYC that my friends invited me to…”

Wintrich and company claim that Malia shouted both at him and others as she seemed to be visibly unhinged. Wintrich currently is in New York while reorganizing his belongings for his current work in Washington D.C. and the Briefing Room. He was hoping for a calm and civil night out when the incident took place. Luckily for Malia, her security was there to keep her from being even more reckless.

Looks like she's like her mother, unhinged and hateful. Seems she's like her alleged father, narcissistic beyond the pale. Also, she has another trait like her alleged father, lawbreaker! It's a trait that all blacks have.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/party-girl-malia-obama-freaks-accosts-white-house-correspondent-lucian-wintrich-exclusive-ny-club/

And where are the people outraged at slams against Melania , Baron?

Where are the comments saying that the presidents children and wife are not targets?

This is a hateful , untrue piece of crap fake news... even if Malia was in a club, BFD
We are right here watching you be outraged about Malia but not about the Trump children. Kerry on trooper!

And second her father was the President of the USA, she should have a good and polite behaviour!

Many clubs offer a side for below drinking age, they dance and are social...Maybe she likes a guy..I don't see anyone commenting on a drink in her hand

Now you're just making shit up...:itsok:

Where are the comments saying that the presidents children and wife are not targets?

This is a hateful , untrue piece of crap fake news... even if Malia was in a club, BFD
We are right here watching you be outraged about Malia but not about the Trump children. Kerry on trooper!

I am the 1st one to back up the retard Barron...and our missing first lady..

Where are all the threads on that? No where, because it is disrespectful

Poor Steve and his love to hate the Obama family.

1.She is not the first underage drinker nor the first daughter of a President to do underage drinking either or have you forgotten the Bush twins?

2. Her hateful comments should have made you proud seeing she is acting like Bristol and Willow Palin.

3. It seem politicians kids need to be more like Steve and be a boring racist wanna-be.

Got anything more interesting to read?

Why are you so dead set on posing as one of the 'opposition party'... did your "unbridled" post BS catch up with you so decided to morph into another alt right charter? Just be yourself and speak freely on your progressive, liberal ideals... no shame in holding to the tenets of your ideological convictions... STOP masquerading as the diametric opposite of what you really are,.. at least you may be able to respect yourself and others might not be so reviled by your duplicity...

OMG...this is boring.

NYC's Best Clubs, Nightlife Spots For The Under-21 Crowd

She made herself a target by instigating shit.

Look at what is said about Michelle..and Obama by the haters and you wonder why the democrats are on the warpath from 8 years of this ugliness..

It is now your burden to prove it's fake.

Chop chop get at it...if you can't? Sit down

Do you really believe the situations are the same?
When was the last time the press found Baron in a compromising position? Smoking weed,twerking,hanging out in bars while underage.....I'll wait.

I am not going to waste my time , it is a fake ass stretched out story from a right wing extreme news outlet...

OMG...this is boring.

NYC's Best Clubs, Nightlife Spots For The Under-21 Crowd

And the bar she was in is not one of them....ya fuken moron.

I am not going to waste my time , it is a fake ass stretched out story from a right wing extreme news outlet...

I knew you couldn't...partisan hack.

When was the last time the press found Baron in a compromising position? Smoking weed,twerking,hanging out in bars while underage.....I'll wait.

Paper-Publishes-Naked-Photos-Of-Melania-Trump...-Again_grande.jpg

Paper-Publishes-Naked-Photos-Of-Melania-Trump...-Again_grande.jpg

Wow!!! I had no idea Baron was this hot!!!

I knew you couldn't...partisan hack.

And you believe a ugly news source while calling me a partisan hack...

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back