Under Obama, 2011 sees worst new home sales totals in history

you lied you little dweeb.

Its now on the internets that you are a lying sack of dog shit

Note I caught gramps trying to fake home sales numbers and now hes going to put me on ignore.

MY topic is about NEW sales. And IS FACTUAL. And you've been on ignore all along, hence the term BACK to ignore.

All your doing is trying to change the terms of the op from new sales to existing. Matters not because New sales are the WORST IN US HISTORY.

why would a 43 year old kansas contractor want to back the party that distroyed his industry?

how dumb are you?

News Headlines

Last month Chris was bragging about how new home sales were up. Well here's the facts jack. Worst year in history. Time to change directions?
Course Obama won't. Hell, he didn't even mention this in his SOTU address.

why should we change course for one little statistic?

That would be utter stupidity

HAHAHAHAHAHA

what a child you are.

Look you want things to be bad because you are a partisn hack.

You dont care what works you just want your team to win.

Americans are not joining you in your childish game.

(Reuters) - Home sales hit an 11-month high in December and the number of properties on the market was the fewest in nearly seven years, pointing to a nascent recovery in the housing sector.

The National Association of Realtors said on Friday existing home sales increased 5 percent to an annual rate of 4.61 million units, with all four of the nation's regions recording gains.

Sales of both multifamily and single-family homes rose.

Home sales hit 11-month high | Reuters

you just cant stop lying

These are facts you silly little man

HAHAHAHAHAHA

what a child you are.

Look you want things to be bad because you are a partisn hack.

You dont care what works you just want your team to win.

Americans are not joining you in your childish game.

Yes, yes I want the housing market to collapse further so I can be politically correct WHILE LIVING IN A PUBLIC SHELTER.

Fuck, you really are stupid.

By the way pointing out problems and failures is not an endorsement of such failures to most logical thinking Americans.

Were done cause you got NOTHING to offer this discussion. You've failed as badly as Obama.

We purchased a home for one or our sons last year. Both my wife and I have excellent credit (both in the 800's) and we owe only a small mortgage on a California Rancher where we have lived for 30 years (one can easily guess we remain way above water even under today's conditions).

Lending institutions which five years ago loaned to a warm body not breathing no longer exist; getting a loan was a pain in the ass and fees are added just cause they can. We needed to pay in points $9,000 because the home we decided on was not going to be owner occupied. So, we decided to let our son and his family move into our home and leave in an older, smaller one which needed some work. Not so said the lender, buying a second home so near our current one made us an investor/speculator so the 9k fee would remain.

We paid it, and moved all of our liquid assets into our credit union. All of our banking is now done at the credit union as well as both of our son's and our surviving parents. Let the SOB suits get their unearned bonuses from others.

Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: 2011 worst year for home sales in history.

Snip

2011 worst year for home sales in history

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Americans bought slightly more new homes in November, but 2011 will likely end up as the worst year for sales in history.

The Commerce Department says new-home sales rose 1.6 percent last month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 315,000. That's less than half the 700,000 new homes that economists say should be sold to sustain a healthy housing market.

It's also below the 323,000 homes sold last year - the worst year for sales on records dating back to 1963. December would have to produce its best monthly sales total in four years for 2011 to finish ahead of last year's total.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

still blaming Obama for not fixing everything the right fucked up.

The people saw Bush crash the economy.

The people gave the tea party a try and all they did was try to keep anything from getting done and tried to crash the economy AGAIN!

Sorry numnutz... Obama ran on a platform that he was the smartest guy eva and was going to fix everything. In three years he's added $5,000,000,000,000 to the national debt, 45,000,000 are still unemployed, we have a worthless $, inflation, etc.

He's a FAILURE.

I'm no Obama supporter. But the fact is that this bubble has been dragged out because of central planning to try and lighten the fall. The quickest way to a recovery is what should NOT have been done following the burst. The market has to correct itself and that meant insolvent businesses die, liquidate and move over for new capital to come in and allow a real correction. We've been doing this since 1920 and yet people still don't fucking get it.

this is why central planning doesn't work. the people that made the mess can not clean it up with the same policies. Obama gets the blame, but only for being ignorant on economics. just like most politicians.

Forum List

Back