Under Obama, 2011 sees worst new home sales totals in history

(Reuters) - Home sales hit an 11-month high in December and the number of properties on the market was the fewest in nearly seven years, pointing to a nascent recovery in the housing sector.

The National Association of Realtors said on Friday existing home sales increased 5 percent to an annual rate of 4.61 million units, with all four of the nation's regions recording gains.

Sales of both multifamily and single-family homes rose.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/20/us-usa-economy-idUSTRE7BM0AB20120120

Question Gramps, are you still quasi still supporting Newt?

If the election were today, yes, I would vote Newt.

Does it bother you that Newt just admitted to lying about asking his X wife for an open marriage? That game changing momnet when Newt told off the Media and said his X lied.

Gingrich admits ABC claim was false - POLITICO.com

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/205171-newt-concedes-that-he-lied-re-ex-wife.html#post4721259

As I've stated about Clinton. I don't care about lies about sex. I will however look into this to see what his excuse is and what the context of your info is.

I simply don't care about personal shit unless its illegal or interferes with a persons capacity to do their job.

If the election were today, yes, I would vote Newt.

Does it bother you that Newt just admitted to lying about asking his X wife for an open marriage? That game changing momnet when Newt told off the Media and said his X lied.

Gingrich admits ABC claim was false - POLITICO.com

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/205171-newt-concedes-that-he-lied-re-ex-wife.html#post4721259

As I've stated about Clinton. I don't care about lies about sex. I will however look into this to see what his excuse is and what the context of your info is.

I simply don't care about personal shit unless its illegal or interferes with a persons capacity to do their job.

I don't care either Gramps... But you do realize that he lied to you, the whole room and everyone watching because it could get him a roaring crowd... A roaring crowd that cheered a lie.

You're ok with a guy that will say anything to your face?

Off topic, I know, I’m sorry =D

I thought you were not in favor of the "ABO" crowd...

(Reuters) - Home sales hit an 11-month high in December and the number of properties on the market was the fewest in nearly seven years, pointing to a nascent recovery in the housing sector.

The National Association of Realtors said on Friday existing home sales increased 5 percent to an annual rate of 4.61 million units, with all four of the nation's regions recording gains.

Home sales hit 11-month high | Reuters

awwe gee my condolences you righties

awwe gee my condolences you righties

There was a correction of your WRONG INFORMATION fuck head.

Snip:

The Associated Press

10:16 AM Thursday, January 26, 2012

WASHINGTON —CORRECTS: US new-home sales fell in December, capping worst sales year in history. (Corrects APNewsAlert that said sales had risen in December)

News Headlines

Last month Chris was bragging about how new home sales were up. Well here's the facts jack. Worst year in history. Time to change directions?
Course Obama won't. Hell, he didn't even mention this in his SOTU address.

Troll, the housing bubble burst back in the Bush Administration and its been predicted to take a decade for it to come back.

Why don't you grow up (maybe a bit late for you) and debate real issues in real time?

Silly me, trolls can't which is why they are trolls.

you just cant stop lying

Note I caught gramps trying to fake home sales numbers and now hes going to put me on ignore.

News Headlines

Last month Chris was bragging about how new home sales were up. Well here's the facts jack. Worst year in history. Time to change directions?
Course Obama won't. Hell, he didn't even mention this in his SOTU address.

Troll, the housing bubble burst back in the Bush Administration and its been predicted to take a decade for it to come back.

Why don't you grow up (maybe a bit late for you) and debate real issues in real time?

Silly me, trolls can't which is why they are trolls.

Keep licking those Obama nuts prick.

Forum List

Back