Under Obama, 2011 sees worst new home sales totals in history

You are the emptiest headed toolbag Ive ever shared intertron space with, truthmatters (oh, the hilarious irony).

Go read some economics books and quit reciting partisan nonsensical rhetoric.

New home sales are down because no one in our capitalistic system wants to invest in building more in the face of so many cheap repos.

Its NOT Obama its the investors you fools

You are the emptiest headed toolbag Ive ever shared intertron space with, truthmatters (oh, the hilarious irony).

Go read some economics books and quit reciting partisan nonsensical rhetoric.

Your an obvious phoney and you know nothing.

pretending you are some expert is just a game you clowns play non stop.

You fool no one

Reuters) - Home sales hit an 11-month high in December and the number of properties on the market was the fewest in nearly seven years, pointing to a nascent recovery in the housing sector.

The National Association of Realtors said on Friday existing home sales increased 5 percent to an annual rate of 4.61 million units, with all four of the nation's regions recording gains.

Sales of both multifamily and single-family homes rose.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/20/us-usa-economy-idUSTRE7BM0AB20120120

Last edited:
Post it one more time, truthM. It doesn't mean a thing. You don't seem to get it. Go find a book and read.

There were 2.38 million unsold homes on the market last month, the fewest since March 2005

Bush CRASHED the economy.

Its a fucking fact it happened under his leadership.

Obama has good numbers coming in and you REFUSE every one of them like clockwork.

You scamble arround to find any negative number you can.

You people are the reason the republican party is commiting suicide

Post it one more time, truthM. It doesn't mean a thing. You don't seem to get it. Go find a book and read.

what kind of an "economic expert" would claim housing numbers mean nothing?

you just outed yourself

I never claimed to an expert. But I've read a lot of economics books. A lot. What I'm saying is that the worth of assets is still tumbling in the housing sector. I realize you don't fucking get it, and i'm not going to give you a lesson in how this works.

supply and demand/marginal utility/READ A FUCKING BOOK, TOOL. Jeebus.

It's a like a five year old.

Forum List

Back