Unbised News reporting

Stop whining. I've been hearing about this liberal media since the mid 1990s. Where was the liberal media in 2000? Where was the liberal media in 2002 when the Republican re-gained complete control of Congress? Where was in 2004 when Bush won a decisive victory over Kerry?

The people who "downscale, less educated" the people who allow the media to influence them the most, the NASCAR dads, mostly went to McCain.

When will you admit that John McCain just couldn't win because his campaign was erratic, his choice for VP was terrible, and when one of his aides said "We can't run on the economy, because if we run our campaign based on the economy, we'll lose?"

Be a true American - graciously accept defeat in this election and work with the new president to unify this country and move us forward. We have a littany of matters to work on: The economy, the housing crisis, Wall St crisis, the middle east, terrorism, Russia... we must work together as a country and move forward and stop looking back. By a margin of nearly 10 million people, Obama was chosen president of the united states. He is our commander in chief and we must work with him to help this country. Because if he wins, we win. If he fails, we fail.

Stop whining. I've been hearing about this liberal media since the mid 1990s. Where was the liberal media in 2000? Where was the liberal media in 2002 when the Republican re-gained complete control of Congress? Where was in 2004 when Bush won a decisive victory over Kerry?

The people who "downscale, less educated" the people who allow the media to influence them the most, the NASCAR dads, mostly went to McCain.

When will you admit that John McCain just couldn't win because his campaign was erratic, his choice for VP was terrible, and when one of his aides said "We can't run on the economy, because if we run our campaign based on the economy, we'll lose?"

Be a true American - graciously accept defeat in this election and work with the new president to unify this country and move us forward. We have a littany of matters to work on: The economy, the housing crisis, Wall St crisis, the middle east, terrorism, Russia... we must work together as a country and move forward and stop looking back. By a margin of nearly 10 million people, Obama was chosen president of the united states. He is our commander in chief and we must work with him to help this country. Because if he wins, we win. If he fails, we fail.

another piece of advice from a whiny assed liberal. :eusa_whistle:

Who cares?

As Hunter Thompson said, "The only objective journalism is the camera that surveys for shoplifters at the 7/11."

nah, its ok. Cause now Fox will have the chance to bash every single move the government does, kinda like what MSNBC does

of course who cares...because it's a liberal media and it benefits you

What a joke....the "liberal media."

FoxNews, Limbaugh, OReilly, talk radio, etc.....

If you can't discern the viewpoint of whatever media you are watching, you are an idiot.

nah, its ok. Cause now Fox will have the chance to bash every single move the government does, kinda like what MSNBC does
what did you guys call the media during the clinton years? I am pretty sure they were attacking him left and right over Monica and everything else that went on. And I hope you have watching FOX news, tell me if they bring back the color coded warning system. Man I need to ask Navy if he has talked to anyone about that!:razz:

lol, why cause you listed one news stationa nd the rest are talk shows on the radio, as if pople are int heir cars 24/7

How about ny times, washington post, nbc, abc, cbs,msnbc, cnn I mean I can go on for fucking ever. don't compare that to

evil fox news who bashed McCain a lot during the campign and hannity and rush. People who listen to hannity and rush daily are usually into politics, the people who don't listen to them and are not politically informed by their own research get their info from where?

The newspapers and TV and left wing blogs all over the place

what did you guys call the media during the clinton years? I am pretty sure they were attacking him left and right over Monica and everything else that went on. And I hope you have watching FOX news, tell me if they bring back the color coded warning system. Man I need to ask Navy if he has talked to anyone about that!:razz:

Luissa,

Thats because the guy was getting IMPEACHED cause he committed as federal offense of Perjury. One has nothing to do with the other

What a joke....the "liberal media."

FoxNews, Limbaugh, OReilly, talk radio, etc.....

If you can't discern the viewpoint of whatever media you are watching, you are an idiot.

oh yes, the constant bashing of talk radio by the Left.....since afterall, Air America did so well....

Didn't Nixon start the "liberal media" talking point? After over 30 years, of course everyone believes it is the truth. The power of urban legend.

oh yes, the constant bashing of talk radio by the Left.....since afterall, Air America did so well....

MSNBC is now out there to balance FoxNews and talk radio which is 90% rightwing.

Olberman and Rachel Maddow are now outdrawing OReilly.

The market speaks!

MSNBC is now out there to balance FoxNews and talk radio which is 90% rightwing.

The market speaks!

i dont understand the appeal of loud-mouthed talkshow hosts. i can form my own opinions without angry people yelling things at me.

Did I mention a thing about the new President? I think not. Quit projecting your whines on me. The fact is the Press was telling us in 2000 Gore would win, in 2002 that the dems would win, in 2004 that Kerry would win. They bent over backwards in all those elections supporting OPENLY the democrats. Just as in this election.

They finally picked a winner.

The market speaks!

Cable News Ratings for November 3

8PM - P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
The O’Reilly Factor—4,647,000 viewers (1,339,000) (2,122,000)
Campbell Brown—1,441,000 viewers (709,000) (825,000)
Countdown w/Keith Olbermann- 2,653,000 viewers (1,176,000) (1,591,000)
Nancy Grace –1,082,000 viewers (393,000) (563,000)

9 PM - P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
Hannity & Colmes—3,758,000 viewers (1,079,000) (1,757,000)
Larry King Live—1,873,000 viewers (781,000) (978,000)
Rachel Maddow Show—2,012,000 viewers (745,000) (1,025,000)
On the Money—a scratch w/115,000 viewers (59,000) (66,000)
Lou Dobbs- 495,000 viewers (163,000) (263,000

I am sure O'Reilly and Hannity and Colmes are very nervous being almost double up on everyone

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/11/04/cable-news-ratings-for-november-3/7597

Did I mention a thing about the new President? I think not. Quit projecting your whines on me. The fact is the Press was telling us in 2000 Gore would win, in 2002 that the dems would win, in 2004 that Kerry would win. They bent over backwards in all those elections supporting OPENLY the democrats. Just as in this election.

They finally picked a winner.
lol, read your op...of course you mentioned Obama. And one of your wingnut cohorts posted evidence that the press was in love with Bush over Gore in the 2000 election the other day.

Forum List

Back