Unbelievable, this is what The rights leader wants people to do to go to a MAGAT rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
If you want to go to a Magat rally you have to sign a agreement that you won't sue Scum bag if you get Covid 19, Now we get to see the definitive answer on how dumb his followers are. Guess what I already know but some may still need convincing. How many of you right wingers would sign that document. Not only would you have now sold out your country but you literally would sell out your self also.

If you want to go to a Magat rally you have to sign a agreement that you won't sue Scum bag if you get Covid 19, Now we get to see the definitive answer on how dumb his followers are. Guess what I already know but some may still need convincing. How many of you right wingers would sign that document. Not only would you have now sold out your country but you literally would sell out your self also.
So he is smart enough to sabotage the plans of leftwing maggots infiltrating the rally and then blaming him for getting Wuhan virus.

You seem especially upset by this. Would you be okay if someone sued Quid Pro Joe for giving them Wuhan virus at one of his events?

TDS thread 1,708

And what load of bullshit it is.

1592109729894.png

Fuck off...hack.

Nobody is signing waivers to riot.

Asswipe.

Fuck off...hack.

Nobody is signing waivers to riot.

Asswipe.
There are no waivers. Another lie democrats made up.

I think you hit a nerve with these Trumphumpers.

the disclaimer is for the ambulance chasing democrat homosexuals that will sneak in to cause trouble disguised as normal sane human beings by combing their hair washing their stinking asses and wearing clothes that are clean and pressed ect ....we all know dem dems love to sue ...

So he is smart enough to sabotage the plans of leftwing maggots infiltrating the rally and then blaming him for getting Wuhan virus.

You seem especially upset by this. Would you be okay if someone sued Quid Pro Joe for giving them Wuhan virus at one of his events?
Which one of Biden's events would you be talking about. which one would insist that you can't wear a mask and you have to stand shoulder to shoulder with other stupid people. You wouldn't find people willing to be that stupid at a Biden rally, that privileged goes along with your hate group not with people with the capacity to think. I bet you haters are depending on your oral intake of Lysol to fix any possible problem. You people are brilliant , so you actually think that Lysol is the answer.

Need a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back